1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AionJanis & Fallout's Trina Axe Max Stacks Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by AionJanis, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Branbildon

Damn, couple of you guys are saaaalllty. I got high blood pressure reading Waka and crews comments! Thanks for the guide AionJanus/Fallout, some people get super jealous :(

2. Wakawaka

Don't even try to explain.

3. AionJanis

Yup, stealth nerf when they fixed the underwater Velia issue. We'll get it updated to V2.

4. Kissito

Kissito Kissito Warrior 8 EU

Just want to leave here my last enhance session. Had 0 fs on every char. Started building 3 axes till +13, 14 and 15 (had to downgrade one time). Was able to pull 39fs with a +14 axe. Failed Tet Bheg. Then with another +14 axe I made 29fs, failed TRI bheg. Made 22fs with the +13 axe, recovered DUO, Then TRI and now I just got TET on 44fs. I'm really happy with these axes ^^

5. Coeprandua

I feel I have to respond to this because I am very very unhappy with these axes. I never got past a +20 fs with them and I tried many times. You'll have to take my word for this but I've literally just tried it again after I read this post and it went to 15 with a +8 fs.

See image below. I had 100 stones in my inventory, now I have 91 after it succeeded with a +8 stack. You can also see that I have many axes for repair.

[​IMG]

I would like to request that the OP simply just put it in the original post in big red letters that it does not work any more.

6. Kissito

Kissito Kissito Warrior 8 EU

Damm I'm really sorry to hear that. My +15 axe succeed with 15fs, but my other tries gave me plenty of +20fs :/

7. Coeprandua

I don't doubt that and I'm glad someone could at least derive some benefit from these axes even if I personally couldn't.

8. Strycer

Strycer Kunoichi 61 EU

Interesting method, gonna try it out, thanks :)

9. petesonline

This does not work anymore, At least not for me.

10. Antimodes201

My RNG sucks to begin with so I tend to over stack for anything. I can't get the +14 past 20 any more and the last 5 dinged under 18. Think they are decent subs if you have bad RNG and need something to carry from 15-20 when greens just ding at 16.

11. kazhim

so not working anymore?

12. fallout

I'm so happy you're having good results with this! I know some people will have issues but honestly treat them like any other boss-tier item for enhancing and if you don't get attached to the particular enhancement level of it, you'll probably find good results. If it succeeds, it means you can fail it higher next time - don't enhance or extract, just keep going! My main axe is TRI now but I'm not too attached to it being TRI so I could just fail off it if I ever need to push a 45 stack closer to TET territory.

Thanks again for the positive feedback :)

13. von_sch

Great and thorough guide but sadly it doesn't seem to work for me - or are these Trina items nerfed? They always turn to +15 around 20-25 for me.

14. Coeprandua

The axe was nerfed like a week after they released it. In other words, this was an exploit. I've been telling this guy to update the guide for weeks, but he does nothing. This is their new featured partner. rotfl

von_sch likes this.
  15. von_sch

Oh... well, good for those who were early then. Thanks for the reply!

16. Guerkchen

This guide is a huge pile of garbage. Trina Axe does not work, thanks for the wasted stuff.

Wakawaka likes this.
  17. von_sch

I think it was good for some time but not anymore. Trina stuff clicks very easily now.