1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alchemy crafting results removal

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vinveteran, Mar 1, 2020.

?

Option to turn off crafting results

Poll closed Mar 15, 2020.
  1. Been waiting 4 years for this yes!

83.3%
  2. No I love the spam

16.7%
  1. Vinveteran

When doing alchemy with a 1 second craft time it produces a tonne of crafting results, and at 100% ui the messages cover alot of the screen. Until recently you could hide them with any window but you can't now :(
    Do I need to know i have crafted a weakened re-agent? Can we have a tick-box on the alchemy ui to hide crafting results, I can see the stuff in the inventory. Having to change channel or go to character selection to clear these results is ******* ******.
    While i'm on the subject of messages I would like to hide boss spawns (nobody does them anyway), whale and khalik spawns and kills, worker messages, friends changing characters, guild messages etc. It's a permanent spam of messages while i'm trying to kill monsters, It's distracting and it ruins the immersion. Not everybody likes them. The loot messages are fine(bit of a hypocrite)
    Don't put anything in the game you can't turn off. Stick all the messages in a system message box in the ui you can turn off.

+Tools (check reply lower down in this post)
    Alchemy - Manos Bunsen Burner or Manos Beaker
    Cooking - Manos Ladle or Manos Cooking Pot

#1 Vinveteran, Mar 1, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  2. ۜSиσω

This is definitely a quality of life change I would like to see. (As far as alchemy and cooking goes)

The world and field boss spawns are fine imo, and there's definitely still people doing world bosses, whales and such.

You can already turn off the messages for workers I think, have you checked the settings?

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  3. Vinveteran

All my alerts are set to off, please vote, the most important change we need is the crafting results, new players mention this in chat alot over the years, they just can't believe you can't turn them off.

Damn, I should have posted cooking crafting results instead of alchemy, 90% do cooking 10% do alchemy.

#3 Vinveteran, Mar 1, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  4. Lord_Xenon

+ for the option to turn it off!

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  5. Vinveteran

I have thought of another suggestion for tool slot:
    Alchemy - Manos Bunsen Burner or Manos Beaker
    Cooking - Manos Ladle or Manos Cooking Pot

I went from Master 1 to Guru 1 alchemy without getting a legendary (100m/sturdy alcgemy stone). 1 million+/1 odds seems too high to me, and I had 1000 mastery most of the time. 300 mastery from a TET Manos Bunsen Burner would help alchemy a lot.

On a side note who would vote not to have an option to turn something off? Toxic community or what. It was a mistake doing the poll thing.

#5 Vinveteran, Mar 2, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2020