1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alfredo's Revenge Quest

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MyLovelyStar, May 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MyLovelyStar

So I was looking in my knowledge tree and noticed I had some quests in the Balenos Adventure Journal left undone, one of them being Alfredo's Revenge.

How do I go about doing this quest? I tried it on my main (my first character), it never showed up. I tried it on my second character after hearing about the 2nd character bug, still never showed. I know I STARTED the questline on my main because I have the knowledge of "Turg's Corpse" in the same adventure journal, which required me to do the "Lost Bracelet" quest.

Alfredo in Velia just keeps showing as "no quest available" no matter what I do or how many characters I have. Any way to fix this?

2. Lunafreya

Lunafreya Fleuret Witch 61 EU

3. OxiOverdose

OxiOverdose DarkKnight NA

Yes you need to finish it off on your 2nd character slot. It's bugged and I could only do it on my 2nd character. This has been a long outdated issue.

4. MyLovelyStar

I've tried it on a 2nd character, as I stated in my original post. It never showed up still. I tried a 3rd and a 4th and it still never showed.

5. OxiOverdose

I went through that same thing for a couple months. Didn't matter which character. Then for some reason bored one day, I logged on to my 2nd character to do knowledge stuff and it worked.

6. MyLovelyStar

I moved every single one of my characters to Velia and tried them all. Finally, on the 5th one, it worked. Thank you!

FriendlyFireNA likes this.
  7. OxiOverdose

Glad you finally got it. Yes this one was a bugged pain!

8. dysalot

This must be fixed as I was just able to complete both my toons.