1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All About Autumn Season Graduation

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Yukimura, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Memojie

Memojie Memojie Ninja 63 NA

hmm,, no special title?

2. LithicForm

what title did KR get?

3. Revsi

Hey, so am I able to exchange my weapons to "another class weapons" for free after graduation or I missed something?

4. DeLawrence

I mean, what you're saying makes sense.
    What led me to believe that I could exchange 2 is the fact that the coupon is still in my inventory. Why would it be there if I got another one from the current season anyway?

Without playing the SS, there's no tuvala for me to exchange, and if I hadn't used the coupon by the time the summer season ended, shouldn't it have been deleted post grad?

5. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

The reason is simple. So they can sell more costumes for peoples cron attempts at pen on all items. I pity the really new players that have no crons and little to no failstacks.

MADE likes this.
  6. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Good for you but can you tell me how many new players were able to achieve this? You should realise that these season were meant to help new players get better equipped but it really is only good for longer term players.

7. Deyric

I'm past that GS, but GS gating it is ridiculous.

Juame13 likes this.
  8. Saruline

I restartet the game 1 week before season came and was full pen after 3 weeks (4-5 hours a day of playtime). the reason for higher requirements are the rifts. they give u an insane amount of upgrade materials u didnt get last season.

9. Memojie

Memojie Memojie Ninja 63 NA

Faster and more stronger than you or something like that.

10. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

You restarted the game, what does this mean? How many failstacks did you have before you began the season?How many crons? I am glad you have been able to reach the requirements but I am sure you are in the minority among new players.

11. Saruline

i restarted the game fresh with nothing.
    easy time line how u can reach it from now with nothing.
    u do the mainquest up to valancia 1 ( 1day).
    do the pet quests (as soon as u have 5 pets since u get some from attendece rewards use them to put 2 together to get a t2-3) i would buy 3 from perlshop.
    u grind for the asula set Locations can be found on the map. (1day).
    u do all the side quests u can do up to pollyforrest including pollys for season mats 1 day.
    u do the weekly quest 2hours.
    with the mats u can easy enhance your waepons up to tet.
    u grind a spot where u are not disturbed all the time. i did waragons nest ( look for 2 waragons standing not to far from each other). whenever u have a loot scroll use it.
    u do all rifts u can get(in party).
    fs for equipe 10 pri-duo 17 duo-tri ( replath) 30(40)tri -tet 50(60) tet-pen. as stack reaches 80(100) save them for real gear. stacks in () is if u are desperat and dont havee more time than 1-2 hours a day. accs use 10, pri 17duo, 17 tri ,20-25 tet, pen not more than 40, since all the accs are the first thing u will change on real server.(always save the highest acc u have and start on a new1)
    to be clear about it **** the best spots. the best spot is where u can grind without getting disturbed and your pets are on cd. after early graduation it should be no problem at all anymore.DO NOT USE ANY CRON STONES.

#31 Saruline, Oct 17, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  12. Moribond

Saruline : you just "restarted game from begining" with EndGamer/performer strategies. New/mid players can't. The question isn't what some can do, but the sense of BDO Seasons. The truth is most of season-players will finish with "less or equal" than Oasis free stuffs, same in playing 10h/day... and be sure the native shittty upgrade system of this game (success in 3 clics for some, fails after many months for most others) will not help them ^^
    AutumnSeasonPass was a scam (no daily at the end, and globaly less of everything compared to summer). Damn... what is the real sense of these seasons events we could imagine organized to balance ? Offer free gears to endgame players 10th reroll ? Offer a temporary PVE server for goneplayers fedup to hope for years their incoming, to come back and buy in shop ?

#32 Moribond, Oct 17, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    Deyric and MoonDance17 like this.
  13. TheGamerRc77

I created my Valk coz I found interesting her playstyle and how she works, and like I haven't played the first season coz I found it a little boring (and yeah, I know that it helped more to veteran players than new bla bla bla..).

I wanted to create her just at the time that the second season came out, so why not give a try this time? I wish I hadn't done that.

Got all pen weaps, 61 for those two pen accs and all the normal season quests, then I got tired and bored at the week. I don't like the lowend spots and I enjoy more of highend zones, I could just have created my Valk in a normal way and bought her weapons, but she have some outfits and others stuffs now.

I don't want to enchant and grind tuvala for that gear req, that I actually know that isn't to hard to reach, but why I have to invest time on that :S
    My Valk is now eating dust until 18 of november, the only fun that I have with her is with trial char on BA.

This game likes to give an unnecessary headache, Yisus...

#33 TheGamerRc77, Oct 17, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    Juame13 and RoxiAmbrosia like this.
  14. Ryon

Real nice slap in the face for new/returning players with that high ap/dp needed.

A slap in the face to anyone who can't play every day really.

Alcathoe Noctis likes this.
  15. RoxiAmbrosia

[​IMG]

It's not repairable? What? What is the point? I literally just did the entire season to get this stone, and was under the impression that is was repairable / refillable. Which is it, can you reuse the stone or not? The description and the "fuel" posting seem contradictive and not clear? If it's not refillable, why wasn't this made clear when I got baited into season and paid for the season pass?

#35 RoxiAmbrosia, Oct 18, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    Deyric likes this.
  16. RoxiAmbrosia

Last season you could just swap to your main character and complete it. That is what I did.

EDIT: This doesn't say it HAS to be the season character, but who knows... maybe they changed it this time.

Deyric likes this.
  17. Rubicoh

It is refuel-able as you can see at the bottom where it says 'Fuel: Mystical Spirit Powder'. Look at any alchemy stone in the game you will see it has the unrepairable tag at the top. Just means you get durability back from fuel and not from a blacksmith.

18. Freya1102

No 100fs and a DP alchemy stone... yikes.

19. fires

Welp. I guess that's another reason to only be logging in for attendance rewards. They bring it out late and hike up the reqs. I didnt mess with bothering to get a bunch of high enchants this season because I haven't had the time lately. I don't play long enough every day to even get my actual main anywhere in terms of xp. not about to waste my time getting pens on tuvala gear when all my gear is tet already aside from tree which is the only reason i did season this time to exchange it. I rarely ever post a comment on forums but this genuinely pissed me right the **** off...

20. Yuugo

Well, this season was a joke, for the next class, dont do season, as people said before this post, gear cap is too high for no reason for early grad', rewards sucks, and your communication is an insult to us. If you dont understand why people want early grad' then you should find another job.
    And this : "※ AP and DP from the Adventure Logs are not counted for the requirements." next time tell us to go $^ù*! ourselves, would use less time to write.

Thank you.