1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All mods rewards should be reworked.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Weary, Jul 23, 2020.

?

Do you play RBF,altar of blood,savage rift,shadow arena,pit of the undying often ATM ?

1. RBF

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Altar of blood

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Savage Rift

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. Shadow Arena

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Pit of the undying

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. Nodewars

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  7. Conquests

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  8. Nothing listed

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Weary

Hello,
    I'm an old players who started day one like many of us I stopped and came back again and again.
    I had time to see BDO devs make a lots of mods that was ment to be played and creat content into the game but rewards sucks so hard that no one would play it anymore.
    (Exemple : Savage Rifft,Shadow Arena (witch became an unplayed and useless game) Red battle field,Even yesturday I did the pit of the undaying daylis and questline not failed, I was abble to buy like 5 crond on 100 Sea coins in 1h10 to do all quest line + dayli quest).

I feel like BDO devs like to work for creat unplayed content ?
    To me at this point of the game every good content all ready exist (exempt for pvp gear and objectifs in RBF ATM).

- We all ready have 3 pve Instances (savage rift // pit of the undying // Altar of blood)

-Two instance Pvp (Shadow arena, but it need to be put back in the game). And RBF (plz do something for 200AP cap who have 200 AP in 2020 ?)

- Nodewar and conquests (dont really need to have rewards btw guild founds are enought)

To me and I think I'm not the only one, all rewards that been seted in 2016-2018 could be rework and shadow arena back in the game as a game mode (500 players max on steam on saturday).

In 2020 we should be abble to make at the verry least 55M per hour by playing ANY bdo activitys.

55M is like not even the half of what we are making by going one hour at miru with LS+Agris

I even make more that 55M/hour without LS or anything (261 kut wiz)

That would let ppl play in team in all mods that all ready exist but are abandonned for years now !

How can they let mods that ppl makes becomming useless, the only think required to do is : reworking rewards to make it worth it in 2020 I'm not a grinder at all and many of us are not so we would like to have activitys we use to do worth it again.

Me last feedback is : Why the new mode is a dayly ? wtf is wrong with this game ? making 10M once a day (if you dont loose taking 1h at least to go there ? lul

And let ppl farm altar of blood, what is the point to burn energy ? Let them playing the mod they like without any restriction, it's not like it was easy to get a PEN in chests.

Everything is allready done and ready to work, just need to set rewards for the 2020 game.

Dont hesitate to anser the thread with the resons why you dont play thoese mods. Sorry for orthography and grammar I'm not english nativ at all :D
    Have a good one.

Ho wait, is this game steel a sandbox ?

#1 Weary, Jul 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2020