1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All my money is gone from my bank

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by CpTTryHard, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Stillwaters

My guess would be 1 mil per cron stone but I don't know how many you got ,or the cost of two outfits mp value

2. Spartakatz

Surely not the cost from pearl outfits, as he didn't get 2 of those, just the temporary ones, and they are worth *nothing*.

He probably used 268 cron stones I'd assume.

Question is, could you simply extract from those things, without doing something special? That would be weird indeed.

3. TeRRoRibleOne

You do realize MOST players don't read patch notes, right?

Fearless V and Souljester like this.
  4. SnakeAttack

SnakeAttack Wizard 61 NA

I couldn't agree more. As someone who works at a small family-owned business, we've had to eat the cost for our own mistakes MULTIPLE times. Rarely have we ever passed a portion of that cost onto the customer, and NEVER have we passed the full cost of one of OUR mistakes onto a customer. This is completely unacceptable.

Soulo, DarkRogue, FunkD and 2 others like this.
  5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

that just proves they can punish exploits. sadly, they r punishing wrong things.

Soulo, RageAgainst and SnakeAttack like this.
  6. SnakeAttack

SnakeAttack Wizard 61 NA

kakao.jpg

Doom Smack and Soulo like this.
  7. Prochilles

Right. I got 10,000 silver as compensation for the Lantern Oil they deleted, and yet they allowed the exploits for >1year. I'm not upset etc. about the compensation, but thinking how they went out of their way to do something/ make something to calc how much oil each player had and then to compensate accordingly is quite strange considering the sea mon. exploit. It's almost as if they are trying to feign integrity.

8. TeRRoRibleOne

When we had the diggers, they didn't even do this. When we had the 2 workers one node, they didn't even do this....

9. Lakiya

They did take the money for the two workers one node. I guess no one went negative and faced this same issue.

10. Lakiya

Thats your fault, not kakao's. The information is there, and it very clearly states what should and should not happen. Not their fault you cant take the time to read. Please lets get on to the next excuse.

Sizer likes this.
  11. Noble One

this is true but they didnt put a hotfix in till later an DID NOT list it as an exploit so to bill players for the companies mess up isnt right. its like the person said above about how people cheated with sea monsters but did nothing, but people use costumes that the game allowed and get a bill? also how can you bill for a rental? you cant do anything with it after it turns red anyway so wouldnt breaking it down be a good thing to get people buy costumes to do it more?

to the OP i am sorry to hear about that but be glad it was only 280 mill ish, you can get that back some what quick without even trying. it couldve been worse as billions.

12. Noble One

which kinda makes no sense to me as doing THIS when there are waaaaaaaay bigger things to punish for would only shut people off for a simple mistake.

also to note i think they got charged 260 mil because you normally get 260 cron stones from breaking it down and those sell for 1 mill in the shop, ergo 1 mill per stone you got.

13. johnnified

Sea Monsters aren't an exploit. Stop crying like a little parrot.

14. Factorial

this so much.

pearl abyss/kakao is clearly in the wrong here. this is pretty much enacting an ex post facto punishment for something that seems clearly not an exploit

this is another example of the crooked, dishonest, terrible, and downright despicable companies that run this amazing game. they would rather cripple a person than admit to their own stupidity

a smart company would have issued a statement saying this is an exploit/not allowed and leave people alone. instead, they resort to f***ing people over with ex post facto laws.

pa/kakao: always striving for a new low to be the scum of the earth™

that's their slogan

Soulo likes this.
  15. Arreyanne

Arreyanne Lahn 59 NA

Maybe if you change your forum and in game name to Blades and stream a little bit they will reverse their decision worked for that one guy Blades

16. CpTTryHard

thank you so much I agree ,,,,, I had no idea was even bad thing and in the patch notes say nothing about 15day outfit brake down

17. CpTTryHard

upload_2018-9-6_18-1-40.png
    states nothing about it

18. CpTTryHard

thanks man and yea ik I can get it back fact that im in debt any silver I put in is gone so hard grind cant buy anything

19. Claydough

Concidering you get more crons than you pay in silver, you did pretty well tbh

20. Khondo

…. you only had 268 mil in your bank ?.....