1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All my money is gone from my bank

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by CpTTryHard, Sep 6, 2018.

1. ambyentlight

yall know whats funny? ok they can remove silver and can tell where it came from but they cannot remove silver from exploiters. This company is a bad joke... Like really they remove this minor amount of free silver but then theres 100 billionair+ silver seamonster hunters out there that used various hacks.

2. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

What are you talking about ? Instead of banning him they simply removed his cheated gold, do you think anyone with IQ above 40 would brag about it ?

Smileybones likes this.
  3. Aluminat

Aluminat Lahn 62 EU

OP has every right to be upset.
    There was no statement in patch notes about not allowing costume melting.

Furthermore if they have found out that something like that should not be happening they should handled it differently.

Like emergency maintenance fixing problem then be silent about it and sweep it under the run like they do it with other *actual* exploits and hacks.

BellaKora likes this.
  4. ambyentlight

Learn to read, Kakao removes silver from people for melting costumes but they do not remove silver from botters/hackers/exploiters.

5. Rionat

Rionat Berserker 62 NA

So instead of removing the cron stones they remove your silver and put you in the negative so you can't even repair your gear so you can't even grind? Typical KashKow LUL

6. Rionat

Rionat Berserker 62 NA

The biggest issue I can see with this is for new players. Imagine a dude who started playing the game 1 month ago and hes got like 100 mill to his name. He melted his free costume thinking oh cool new system. Now hes negative 100 million. He has 2 options. 1. Grind with no repair or liquidate all his gear/resources hes got saving for his game duration. 2. Quit game.

This ain't good for new player retention this severely kills early game players drive. When we're flaunting all this ReMastercard bs and having an ad blitz trying to entice new players you don't ****ing shut them out or force them to remake their account

Doom Smack likes this.
  7. Isteria

U can repair without depositing silver in your wh. They remove money stored.

He is also an year old account. Not a new player. Returning maybe ...

8. Escapism

Im 100% against any exploits, and for punishing and reverting gains gotten from them.

But this action is laughable, they are punishing potentially new/casual players for some ridiculous irrelevant 268m gains when they do nothing against people who exploited dozens of billions over months.

Make up your mind Kakao.

seanas and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  9. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

dude if someone leaves a wallet/moblie phone on the table, you shouldnt steal it just coz the guy went to the toilet and left it unattended.

10. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

Just wonder what amount of silver " smart asses" got penalty for ?

11. TeRRoRibleOne

I will 100% disagree with you on that. A person I was in a guild with did both of these. For the digging, he not only kept all his sharps and hards, he also kept all the profits from selling them. As for the 2 workers thing, he had it like that for 8 months before they did the "ban" wave. He received a 24 hr ban and kept EVERYTHING. Those two things were way more game breaking than this. The only reason they did this is because no one bought their shitty costumes on the pearl shop to get it. Kakao specifically should be ashamed of themselves at this point. They don't represent us to PA, they are just a middle man giving us all the finger and do the minimalist amount they can regarding their work. Quiet honestly, they have the worst customer support I have ever dealt with and that's saying something since Steam's customer support is actual garbage. Hell, they half ass their own jobs by a CM's job description.
    "
    1. Content creation – writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels. I guess they do twitter but that's half ass'd. The rest of this they absolutely don't do.

2. Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
    Twitter and that's it.

3. Events and event planning – attending industry events in your city (often outside of 9-5 hours) and planning meetups for your community.
    They don't even communicate with the community on their forums.

4. Public relations – (note: some companies may have devoted PR departments so this may not be relevant) managing incoming media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns.
    I read a lot of video game websites, I don't ever really see "positive" things ever said about this game if they are covered at all. Failed here for NA/EU.

5. Customer relations – the Community Manager is often responsible for customer support – answering questions however they come in (phone, e-mail, Twitter) and managing any online feedback forums such as GetSatisfaction pages.
    They do copy/paste answers that don't even have anything to do with the subject a lot. Customer support will also send you in circles if it involves money as I found out for myself first hand. They are more willing to blame the user than their own infrastructure (and it was the **** servers they used in the end, go figure). When it comes to community outrage you've seen first hand they have a hands off policy. They do not represent us as a community.

6. Communications/marketing strategy – the Community Manager is responsible for creating strategic marketing/communications plans to provide direction for the company’s public-facing communications

7. Analytics – Using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives

8. Business development – Depending on the company and depending on how senior the role is, a Community Manager can also be responsible for business development and sales

"

DanksRippin and BellaKora like this.
  12. johnnified

The ones that used hacks should be banned.

The ones that simply Sea Monster Hunted shouldn't.

13. WhySoSeeryus

key word being simply. the ones that abused the mechanics and bugs should be punished.

14. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

It seems not just bending over and accepting it is doing its job, driving off more players then Kashcow is bringing in. This is not the only forum I have seen this OP.

The squeaky wheel gets grease, closed mouths do not get fed, etc.
    Bringing up an Issue is always better then just getting screwed over. But it seems that you now agree, as you have typed "alright" more then once to comments not directed to you.

Bad press is not always good press, and word of mouth is the best advertisement...Kakeo letting hackers, and big time exploiters go unpunished (sea monster hunting was not an exploit), and punishing small fish seems a bit...(Fit in word of your choice).

15. Josh28

Meh! It's not an exploit when most of the server do it. Something similar to SMH happened in gw2 back at launch and 4k players got banned which Anet quickly un-banned, save for a few that QQ a lot about it.

The players always pay for the developer's mistake because it's natural to seek advantages and not everybody can weight what's at stake. That being said though, not getting perma-ban is already a leniency even if you have to pay back all that gold.

I bought gold on Tera, and they just casually removed it without banning me, I was angry, and relieved for not getting banned, but thepowerlevel site didn't take responsibility for their compromised ALT. They lost a decade-old customer that spent over 10k$ on their illegal website. Hue Hue~

16. TeRRoRibleOne

People did use exploits during sea monster hunting, let's not let that just wiggle away. I'm not going to describe the exploit but it still works. And a fyi, I don't do sea monsters because I play after work and the last thing I want to do is waste my time doing something I find boring as hell.

17. WhySoSeeryus

id still throw punishment.

we all know exploiters themselves let others know about their methods just coz they COUNTED on the fact they will be safe in the masses.

18. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Neither do I, but the same exploits people use in Hystria, and on land as well..So just pointing to seamonsters is a bit short sighted.

19. TeRRoRibleOne

I'm not talking about hacks in this situation though.

20. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 61 NA

Neither was I. I would have typed the word Hacks.