1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allow mixing of costumes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kirasuna, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Kirasuna

I know there have been plenty of comments about this already, but still i'd like to adress it anew...

Please allow us to mix pieces from different outfit/costume sets while still keeping the set bonusses (exp gain). What's the point of having lots of cosmetic items when you cannot match different pieces to your liking?

Knuxchan, evestea, Shenya and 4 others like this.
  2. Lady Minuit

Lady Minuit DeMinuit Kunoichi 61 NA

I would love if this was a thing. Also for horse costumes.

+1

Shenya likes this.
  3. Northerner

And while they're at it, split the Boleyn costume in at least two parts; helmet and armor.. stupid with this latest event +1 luck crown i can't wear my favourite outfit AND wear the event crown because the Bolryn costume is a one-piece...

Shenya and Hakazumi like this.
  4. Shenya

Edit: I forgot to agree about the set bonus, if each slot has a pearl item, should automatically get bonuses yes? I mean what difference does it make if it's all from the same set? Someone either bought more than one outfit, or like I do, bits of different ones which is more expensive in the long run, should still get a "I has all the slots filled" bonus.

I wish where possible, outfits had a top and lower half, separate gloves and shoes and and underwear toggle between any special underwear the costume has in order to make it work and between the ones you've bought. Some items don't allow any semblance of purchased underwear when it would really make a lot of options if you could actually turn off the outfit's version to see one of the actual underwear you have. Some items, really could use the option to hide your purchased underwear, because it's designed such that there isn't one single piece you could buy that properly compliments it (Charles Renee, I"m looking at you, still doesn't look quite right even with Sileshi underwear).

If in the dye section, we could have a vanishing dye (like in Diablo III), we could further hone the look, sometimes there are just unnecessary parts that are just one detail too many. Obviously you wouldn't dye out your underwear without it using the outfit's default (like Charles Renee really needs its own underwear and then you could make your purchased/default one disappear to make the outfit less messy).

Also, I would like a stockings on/off for the underwear itself. Two separate sets for with and without, seriously?

Oh and can I please have the bit of jewelry that is missing from my Le Vladian (no stockings)? I didn't want the little white stockings, I'd much rather pair them up with fishnet or fencenet stockings or no stockings, but I didn't say no to the lower body jewelry.

5. Knuxchan