1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allow old members to access olvia servers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AliensExist00, May 24, 2020.

1. AliensExist00

Please allow old members to access olvia servers because then people can create new guild and can recruit members on olvia servers. All other server don't have enough new people for new guild. I want to create a guild but cannot recruit anyone because I cannot access olvia server. it's like a dead game if you play like that. Just stop giving us combat exp and skill exp when we access that server. it's not that hard.

2. Aglaja

Orrr just allow us to invite a person when he/she is on a different server than we are. I'd prefer olvia to remain new/returning only. The idea of new/returning restricted servers is so that players could catch up without being constantly driven out of the grinding spot, and I think that's a good thing.

sajdas likes this.
  3. ۜSиσω

There's plenty people outside the Olvia server, what does your guild have the offer the others don't?

4. Havoc

There's plenty of people, and players change guilds all the time. It's not Olvia, you just need to sell your vision better.

Here are some ways to break the ice:
    - help a player in need
    - make a miramoc group and grind with them
    - get to know people, even if they are in guilds already
    - answer someones random questions from server chat, they really appreciate that

People are more likely to want to join your guild after they've interacted with you in some positive way.

#4 Havoc, May 24, 2020
    Last edited: May 24, 2020