1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allow pearl outfit reselling

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CamwynFamilyValues, Jul 18, 2019.

1. CamwynFamilyValues

I know I know, Kakao wants to make money. But, I think they're sort of shooting themselves in the foot by not allowing us to sell pearl outfits once they've been equipped. There aren't any on the marketplace (probably because of this). It would make the game/characters more attractive and keep people around longer and more likely to spend $$ instead of just switching to another game.

2. Tirae

What would probably make them more money is if they changed the base price of the costumes to be less than what it is now, encouraging more people to purchase and not feel like they have to skip a meal or something just to get an outfit on the game. I'm not sure if this suggestion would be accepted, but I would like them to at least make the costumes account / family bound when worn instead of bound to a single character.

I have multiple witches for example, and would have multiple Shai as well. Rather than spending money rebuying the same costume for each of them, would make more sense to be able to share the outfits on my own account with my other characters of the same class.

3. Kanimae

I agree.

And if not reselling, make the costumes tradeable to other characters on the same account. Especially the life skill costumes.

GnatGoSplat and pixelpengin like this.
  4. Tirae

Totally like taking the words right from my mouth. I guess we can agree on something? :D