1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allow Players To Rename Horses Upon Purchase From Market

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by DafuqYouLookinAt, Oct 21, 2019.

?

Allow Players To Rename Horses Upon Purchase From Horse Market

1. Yes please! I support this. How is this not a thing yet?

59.1%
  2. No, I'm grumpy and don't care for this.

40.9%
  1. DafuqYouLookinAt

As stated in the title, can we get this implemented?

Realistically, when you sell an animal it no longer belongs to you. You sell it to someone else who you hope is a better fit for it. The new owner then gives it a new name.

Let players choose their horse's new name when they purchase it from the marketplace.

I added a poll just in case. Whatcha all think of this? Please take a moment to vote or comment your thoughts.
    This isn't an urgent suggestion but it's something I think would be a great added feature for us.

Ben Phoenix and MoonDance17 like this.
  2. Hinalle

But then how could they make money from me gagging when I realize that I've purchased Milkmydhong...?

flukeSG2 likes this.
  3. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

So if you adopt a teenager, do you change their name too? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4. Ben Phoenix

lol that's a good point xD

5. TeRRoRibleOne

You don't like my horses names of Elmers, Glue, FUKakao, RippedOff, T9When, PADevsSuck, etc?

flukeSG2 and MMoNoob like this.
  6. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Quite often they change the last name upon adoption. I will also say it depends on the situation as much as anything although most people do not give their children ridiculous names unlike the morons in video games that do use horrible, at times disgusting names for their characters or mounts.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  7. Ben Phoenix

While I think a name is important and people often have a point when they name a horse, I totally agree with you that certain names are awful and it shouldn't be possible to give such names to chars or horses in the first place. Also, at the end of the day this is just a game and people are selling that horses after all so yeah, give people the possibility to change the name of the horse they buy. For free.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  8. Daigurern

1. Not true. They do have a name and its written in the contract, immunization card etc. . You dont get to just "choose" a different one upon purchase and most animals are trained to listen to the name given to them in the first place.

2. Loyality Points > Name Change > Profit?

I mean, u choose to buy the horse from someone else instead of breeding/awakening it urself etc. . So either keep the name it was given or spend a few loyality points.

9. Ben Phoenix

Once the horse becomes yours cause you bought it, you should be able to change name if you don't like it, especially since many names simply suck. By the way, there's nothing wrong with buying horses, it's part of the breeding system itself, people make money out of horses, you know?

"most animals are trained to listen to the name given to them in the first place" where, in RL? That's another story.

MoonDance17 and DafuqYouLookinAt like this.