1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allow reblath at all blacksmiths

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bloodpuddle, Aug 14, 2019.

1. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

It's really boring only being able to buy reblath armor in velia, most people use this to make failstacks so we all have to do our enhancing in velia which is like the most boring place in the bdo world at this point.

Please let us enhance in the cities we want!
    This is such an easy thing to introduce and it would be an amazing update!

MMoNoob, Lillekolibri and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  2. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

Not sure boring is the right word to describe this. Its not like its gonna be super fun to buy it anywhere else lol

3. Boink

You got everything you need in Velia to enhance. It is one of the starting cities for a reason.

4. Aelisah

Tho I like the idea of being free to choose whatever your city for your reasons - the devs have already mentioned this point to that they wanted to make Velia the enchantment city - much like why glish is more alchemy focused / trent more lumberingfocussed etc.. I don't remember when it's said (heidel ball? Devs QA?) but it makes sense and I appreciate their decision and thinking on it.

Leverage and Lillekolibri like this.
  5. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

at what point do you use reblath at the start of your journey or even at any point in your journey? everybody uses it for failstacking - except the small select few that just heve enhance

6. bloodpuddle

bloodpuddle Lahn 62

i didn't know this, thanks. it kinda makes sense i guess but it would still be amazing to enhance in the city you've chosen to 'live' in

realistically there is no reason why other blacksmiths wouldn't sell cheap old reblath if it was requested so much by other adventurers.

Aelisah likes this.
  7. Boink

Why heve enhance when you can have fortuna for cheaper and... in Velia?

This trend of Heve enhancers are just weird. If I only released my guide sooner people won't be feeding too much silver on NPCs.