1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

almost a year of being ignored - tamer's problems that need to be fixed

Discussion in 'Tamer' started by irrelevant, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Amerrante

Amerrante DarkKnight 61 EU

no I don't

2. 920

920 Ninetwenty Tamer 62 EU

Maybe this time they actually fixed it.

3. Shadowfibby

Shadowfibby Tamer 62 NA

Happens to everyone whether potato tamer or god tamer :D In a single rbf it probably happens like 50% of my moonlights kek

It has actually been fixed which is amazing, one less shortcoming out of our 12473737632 others :D

DocPepper and Sorakami like this.
  4. HeHuMyR

I love playing my tamer. Buffs or nerfs or whatever happens I am just happy this class exists.

DocPepper likes this.
  5. Syun

Syun Seeon Tamer 61 NA

It's definitely very good at "existing"

DocPepper and Soulo like this.
  6. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Just continue to wallow in the back. No one cares except you crybabies.

7. Akaru

You got something against tamer?
    Sounds like something somebody with something against tamer would say.

8. rximmortal

I am not quite sure if people realize that BUT here are some facts:
    Tamer in KR was in same spot as in EU pre-rabam ( Supposingly worst class ). Than KR get their rabam and Tamer was considered one of TOP tier and that Tamer rabam is one of the best in the game. (I agree with that statement too ). Now something else because I am already tired to see whining about stuffs like , this skill need to be SA , this skill needs to be iframe , this skill needs more dmg and so on. Even if I myself will glad to see such changes on certain skills, THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEND. People need to understand that their voices reachs no end. This is KR game , some things wasn't changed for 2+ years and you all think that if today you whine , Mystic wipe the floor with me , buff my skills anyone will listen to you :D.
    Same with Lemon 1km long threads , seeking for attention ....(but attention to himself, not GM attention).That's why everyone laugh :D. Which is even proved with his latest Masterpiece interview. 10/10.

P.S.
    The only thing Tamer was lacking all those years was BURST dmg skills. Now She has such, yes they still don't have big AOE, but that's not the idea of the class at first place. If you thinkg Tamer will get BIG aoe dmg skills like wizard you are beyond mistaken.
    There is no point in whining around about tamer being weak. And why people play a class that is weak and they don't like ..... just reroll.

UltraHeaven likes this.
  9. Xenon

I have something against 90% of the cast, but no, not in this case. Your class is fine. It's not half-broken like Ninja or Sorc.

Ashenvall likes this.
  10. nyuuki

If the class is not half-broken then how do you explain Legendary Beast Power and Moonlight Strike only working half the time?

11. Lenerlink

tbh its works more than half the time but it still fail more often to be call dyc for a move we have to rely 100% rely on.

12. Tetrinox

"Dear players, we have heard your suggestions and complaints loud and clear! Tamer imbalance is a concerning issue for us as well - that's why we will be adding a new costume to the cash shop, exclusive for the Tamer class, hoping that this will fix everything.
    Thanks for all your feedback!" - PA/Kakao

13. ghoulz666

Kinda wished they would make riding the heilang viable for PVE at least.

That and mounted combat has been heavily neglected.

14. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 62 NA

Riding Heilang is viable in PvE for some grinding, but not all. Plus you need to waste points on absolute Roaring most likely. If everything comes to you and you just spam AoE since you can't really be CC'd off Heilang it's good damage as long as you don't die.

If you wanna run around biting and clawing everything tho, that's tricky. >.>

15. Cahir

Cahir Sorceress 63 EU

Tamer need to be fixed ASAP people playing tamers are anoying even more than us Soceresses and that in no easy task.

Problems

-tamers pet dog is immortal
    -tamers looks like 12y old girl
    -tamers awakening looks like jumpstick

Solutions

-give pet dog cooldown, hp, and let others to kill it like any mob
    -grow up tamers to look like adult, so far they are only pedofile teritory
    -change look of taner awakening to be some king of garden tool like we sorc have, i personaly vote for rake

16. Alrikmerc

Alrikmerc Grimmdhal Tamer 62 NA

Tamer pet dog not immortal. Flame towers hurt him bad, he's afraid of water, he dies in large amounts of AoE damage.
    Tamer players are the problem making loli dolls, she's actually late teens, just short.
    celestial bo staff is cool you watch your mouth, you aging goth!

17. Lenerlink

the pet is not immortal...actually its the tamer dp that gives heilang dp...any tamer over 270 and most non-summon classes that are not using their moves that have natural (and in all honesty hidden) acc on their moves will have a harder time killing heilang even though heilang attacks only really hit standing targets or targets cc'ed. Me with 311 dp a kuno from my guild can kill my heilang in less than 1 min...
    usualy 3 mins in a normal fight while taking damage heilang dies. Summons and seige weapons all have 100% acc but heilang is the only one of them that take damage and dies from attacks... especaly from any of those above. Im starting to wonder if a musket can kill heilang....

#177 Lenerlink, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  18. rximmortal

it is simply that people 2 years later still don't know how to use those skills. That's because all people know only how to complain and no one ask himself how to handle the situation.
    They work for me.

#178 rximmortal, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    Xenon likes this.
  19. Xenon

Oh ****. Get rekt.

20. FinchRuTamer

how? plzz tell me how i should use skill with superarmor and dont fall down.