1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Altar of Blood Issues

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by DeadLemon, Jul 12, 2019.

1. DeadLemon

So today in the Altar of blood, spawning in the tower is already built, forcing us to eat 100 energy but we can not start the instance. ALSO the medkits DO NOT WORK for anything while in there if someone dies. no matter where my team has died it tells me I can not use the item while underwater.

Can we get someone to please look into this. I know its still new to NA and bugs are to be expected but jeez this is harsh

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  2. Platinia

Yep got same issue only Sorc was able to get in the Tower and activite in our Group

3. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi @DeadLemon

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, unfortunately, it is to be expected that there will be some teething issues with this being a new addition to the game. I have reported the first issue to our team to be investigated, in regards to the medkit issue, this is something our team is currently aware of and actively working to fix. We apologize for any inconveniences caused.