1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Altar of Blood requirements

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by zhagsten, Jul 10, 2019.

1. zhagsten

In the announcement page and on the wiki page, the only requirement mentioned is the lvl 56 one. The advices to engage the content are basically med kits and pots.

So what is the gear required to tackle this content? Why doesn't anybody mention it anywhere?

I doubt that the mobs power is scaled to the party's gear. I highly doubt that a fresh lvl 56 with gear from main quests will be able to do anything. Yet there's even an event to push people to try it no matter what. While I understand the fun to see players getting mad and insulting each other when the first wave fails because people have funky gear scores, I don't think it's very respectful. Maybe I'm biased because I'm on the player side, not the publisher side.

What's the minimum gear necessary to play the Atlar of Blood?

Factorial likes this.
  2. Ayowa

Ayowa Ninja 62 EU

I've seen videos of ppl doing the whole levels with 261 ap Nouv , so Im not sure about how hard will it be

3. Mimimimi

how are they daring to not give you a complete written guide how to play altar of blood. cheeky.

could just try when it's out you know?

4. Eonias

Hi, if players are that way, then they deserve it.

How about the good old times in games, where you just tried and see if you have the gear or not. Its just Energy that you need , to try it.

Have fun
    Eonias

5. zhagsten

Absolutely beautiful answer. But this is group content. The minimum of respect I can give to the other players I will be matched with, is that I have the minimum required to be able to do it and not to ruin their experience by sabotaging the party.

In the good old time you would still prepare for such content. But maybe you were already the kind of players asking to be rushed through content that wasn't for you.

6. Eonias

I am sorry zhagsten, i am more the type of gamer that likes to try and error and do things on my own instead to have a guide for everything... like it was for most players in the good old time

7. Factorial

Patch notes might have something. We have to wait and see right now

You have better things to worry about right now.

This update is going to be a ****** show. I predict that the servers will be down for the whole day. Each hour we will get a message saying maintenance extended for another hour. Repeat until we all vomit.

When dealing with kakao and pearl abyss you have to be prepare for major **** ups all over the place.

8. Ginger Beard Dwarf

9. zhagsten

And that is completely irrelevant. We can talk about drawing maps of old adventure games on squared paper, that would make a good circlejerk about how we were better players back then, but here I'm talking about group content, in a game where gear makes the difference between mawing mobs and getting one-shot without doing damage, and where there are already indication of gear required for other content to avoid the confusion.
    I fear that the patchnote will only be a repeat. I have not seen this information on invenglobal either.

That's quite a different entry level than lvl 56, and that's just the level. PUG during the event will be hell.

10. VileOrchid

My guess will be ~480-500 gs for first 5 illusions, and then we'll have a first serious GS check on 6th.

11. Vixan

Felyni likes this.
  12. zhagsten

13. Angar

Angar Angar Archer 61 EU

level 4 is like hystria
    level 5 like the 280 ap spot