1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Am I expected to swim to and from my ship at ports?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ZyZy, Sep 7, 2019.

1. ZyZy

That's my Frigate on the left at the end of the pier in PE. Game thinks that my lovely parking location is too far away to check in my ship. It's annoying. You can't nestle a ship next to the dock easily anymore. God forbid that I don't feel like swimming to shore. Please fix this.
    PE jpeg (2).jpg

Phoenixxx75 and Nicci like this.
  2. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

You can use the remote collection feature even if the ship is just a little further away from the dock. As long as you don't have any traid items on the ship those items won't be destroyed

3. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 60 NA

Why should you need to do so when you are at the wharf and why can you not just step onto the wharf from your boat like at a normal wharf?

ZyZy likes this.
  4. GM Caramel

Game Master

Hi @Phoenixxx75,

I totally get where you're coming from as a Sailor myself. I recommend submitting a ticket under our Bug category with the provided screenshots and perhaps maybe a video so we can forward it to our developers for further investigation and consider a fix as checking in your ship should definitely be available when it is that close to the Wharf manager.

:)

Kind regards,