1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazing new pve content (Undying Crow's Insignia dailie)

Discussion in 'PvE' started by Rena, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Rena

https://bdocodex.com/us/quest/3723/1/

New pve content:

15 min to go to that island whit the boat
    crash into 10 rocks
    getting lost in the fog
    lose the fight and go back

I tried 3 times and i can't kill that boss who wield an axe..my character has to end the animation and I can't get out of the way instantly, after all the way to that island this unfair 1 shot and no reward..

if you win this is the reward :
    [​IMG]

and you need 10 to upgrade your insignia to pri

I saw there is some reward for the promotion pri/ pen , advice of valks / cron stones and things like that

I think no one will do that..

Faelyria and MADE like this.
  2. EliFlower

the pit is a joke

the rewards are so **** and on top of that you have to **** around with the boat to get there

But you get 50 fs if you spend an hour waving to people for rulupee so there's that :^)

3. Yingiz

Yingiz Yingiz Sorceress 62 EU

There is "soon" going to be an option to teleport there from the UI.
    Has been implemented into global lab like 1 week ago

4. Mana_Mafia

That'd be good because my sailing character is lvl 56 with like 10 skill points and I have no idea how to use it in combat. My combat character is logged out at Stars End forever and only ever leaves once a week to complete Rift bosses so I wasn't going to participate in this content unless they made the time worthwhile. A teleport feature would definitely help.

5. EliFlower

Given that in the cursed quests you have to run in and out of the barn like 5 times because you can't summon the black spirit inside, I'm starting to think PA has no QA team whatsoever.

Or rather, as a few other people working in the industry have told me, QA gets completely ignored despite being the people who best know how the game actually plays