1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An NPC tried to scam me!!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by MADE, Jun 24, 2020.

1. MADE

2. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

well surprise inc, almost every npc tries to scam you. how about 2m cronstones? even patrigo occasionally has deals that make you wonder what the hell you spend your energy on

MoonDance17, Jinoro and Pointis like this.
  3. woots

NPC come from PA, seem legit like that.

4. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

You didnt think what would happen if the NPC prices were lower than the market prices, right?
    Not even for a second.

LeCordonBleu, Vortexii and DaveH like this.
  5. Wollbert

Wollbert Witch 61 EU

what would happen? not that buying grunil for energy was one of the money tricks back then

6. Andaro

Ambassador

Grunil is usually in the 300k range, making the Amity gear profitable on a small margin. However, due to seasonal server population influx, more players are grinding in Mediah causing more grunil to hit the market, thusly lowering the price as demand is less.

Contrary to popular belief, Grunil, although a bit heavier, is still a great armor set for alts or starting out.

VasilisD likes this.
  7. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Well thats unfair, dude. If you ask this i know its sarcastic.

8. MADE

Normally Gruinil Armor was traded at max price, as it was way lower than it's real value.
    Also what you saying here is that the supply got increased (as more player farm it so more drops) which is not demand.

It's price already started to drop prior to the event, but ofc the current even ain't helped it either.
    This suppose to be a joke topic (though not everyone got it), but let's share some data.
    On average 2,8k Grunil Armor sold on the market each day. This dropped down to 1,5k in the past week (though it was even lower a week ago).

But that's not only gruinil, most of the items are traded less, than it used to be. Random example:
    Transparent Empty Bottle used to have a average of 28k trade/day, now it's down to 10k. This event shouldn't affected a item like empty bottle, yet still traded less.
    I don't know what is the reason behind this, probably there are less active players, idk...

9. Neoyoshi

Neoyoshi Neoyoshi Sorceress 61 NA

All 5 season servers are all at crowded; please connect the rest of the dots for me.

My fingers are too tired to type anymore then this.

[​IMG]

10. AlnilamE

I feel like there are fewer people gathering right now because the life skill event is over and they are working on their seasonal characters.