1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And Like that, you lost me....

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Raiya Li, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Raiya Li

No need to hope. Its either sell the bikini on its own or its no money for them period. Not buying something I don't want.

2. Semka

judging by all the screenshots, comments and feedbacks from all the class discords and multiple guild discords, there are PLENTY of people that already bought these bikini pakages and given positive reviews on them. Once again this forum is just a minority of vocal complainers. kakao dont care that a few of you here isn't willing to spend for it or even willing pay 700 for separate bikinis (lol), the people that that enjoy the costumes already bought the expensive packages and enjoying them.

LightningFFXIII-4 likes this.
  3. Micariel

Micariel Sorceress 61 EU

Well yes... you are failing not only to see, but also to read...
    I will put the pics in the spoilers so you can try again. So as you can see, with every 2900 pearl pack of either of those swimwears you get the Coco Outfit as well. I am very sorry that no one seemed to teach you guys how to read.

4700 pearl pack for 1 Coco Outfit + 3 Swimsuits
    [​IMG]

1 Coco Outfit + 1 Swimsuit
    [​IMG]

4. AtomicPotato

AtomicPotato DarkKnight 62 EU

You know what is false advertising is ? Its when you say that you gonna sell swimsuits, but then you sell bundles contains swimsuits that include items you don't want to buy but force to if you want to buy swimsuits. No wonder people upset because of this, as they want to buy swimsuits not a bundles of random stuff.

5. Asato

Wow genius huh? lol... Yes I'm genius, thanks.

Will you be buying breads for 29$ each even if you got the money to do so? Nope. Contrary to you, I value money. And I'm saying this **** ain't worth 29$. Sell me something digital worth 29$, I'll buy it. Like the season pass 3 on R6S, it was 29€, I've bought it; it's worth it.

I can't possibly imagine a sane dude working IRL and then waste his money on worthless digital BS and then promote it just because for him it's okay to be scammed.

Viktor likes this.
  6. dlchris1

For the OP. I agree with you, the swim wear should have been sold separately and maybe a discount if you bought the bundle.

7. MalGuldur

No need to spend on a system tray game.

Holy Other and CupHead like this.
  8. Nelkuran

Given how we've always gotten the option to buy pieces of bundles or packs separately if we wished, It comes off as underhanded when they decide to bind these to the outfit with no option to just buy a bikini separate from it all (I'm guessing the outfit would normally cost 2200 while the swimwear costs 700, being basically underwear.) If that weren't the case, I'd at least buy a bikini or two. The outfit looks okay, but I'm not interested in it, so I'm not paying for it as well.

9. CupHead

Black spirit eoji.jpg Black spirit eoji.jpg Black spirit eoji.jpg Black spirit eoji.jpg Black spirit eoji.jpg Black spirit eoji.jpg Black spirit eoji.jpg Black spirit eoji.jpg Black spirit eoji.jpg

#149 CupHead, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018