1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcement regarding Occupation of Node/Territory

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by CM Kabz, Aug 10, 2018.

1. CM Kabz

Community Coordinator

Greetings Adventurers,

We want you to be able to enjoy your hard-earned rewards after being victorious in battle during the wars, but recently we’ve been made aware of an issue where the tax was collected intermittently for certain nodes and territories. This led to some guilds not receiving the intended amount of tax.

We are still investigating the cause of this, but currently, we are compiling data on the affected guilds in order to return the funds that were not received, which we will then provide during future scheduled maintenance.

Unfortunately, as we continue to look into the root cause of the issue, it is necessary to block tax distribution for one week, starting from the end of the next Conquest War. Please find the exact schedule below.

Lock Period:

[NA]

2018-08-12 05:15 UTC ~ 2018-08-19 05:00 UTC

[EU]

2018-08-11 22:15 UTC ~ 2018-08-18 22:00 UTC

Please ensure you collect all taxes from the node/territory you occupy before the lock is initiated.

■ Node: Please interact (R) with Node Manager NPC to withdraw your Tax.​

■ Conquest: Please interact (R) with the chief or lord NPC of the territory you are occupying to withdraw your Tax.​

※ Tax withdrawal of occupying node/territory can only be done by the Guild Master.​

※ [Withdraw Tax] button will be deleted with next week’s regular maintenance.​

All Taxes that your guild will not be able to acquire due to the lock will be given out accordingly, during the maintenance that follows the lifting of the restriction.

Thank you for your understanding,

-BDO Team

2. ManlyBeard

made me giggle

iller, Coolskate, Megabiv and 2 others like this.
  3. Allegame

if the money from NW is that HARD-EARNED why seamonsters hunters get more and they do not work HARD for it?
    maybe you should look into that also

Josh von Moger, TheYoda, Nuba and 4 others like this.
  4. Ricardo

Ricardo Mystic 61 EU

Lmao

Arreyanne likes this.
  5. Thelemna

Thelemna Softspoken Tamer 61 NA

You mean the double dipping guilds were able to do by collecting taxes twice?

Naisu meemu.

Draconnix likes this.
  6. Ysedia

Driving a piece of wood against bugged mobs is apparently more hard than bringing player on nodewar :)
    Black desert Online became Black SeaHunting Online?
    Sad game...

7. Idhren

Ross Sea Online sounds better

8. Alicia Dominica

What wars? Oh or were you talking about hard-earned 2+ years head-start and renown-carry? Got it.

iller, Draconnix and ManlyBeard like this.
  9. Flood

Flood Musa 61 NA

No, I think he's talking about the wars where no one actually wants to fight. People just snipe or place with an ally to make it look like 2 people are on the node because desync and fps during node wars is so bad. 2 snipes for my guild this week after winning one actual node war. Guilds aren't even trying anymore. Can't find a spot with less than 2 forts? Not even going to place!

10. Messi

Thank you. I really need my hard earned money I worked for this week

11. TeRRoRibleOne

That's cause people just want free money and not even try the pvp stuff. Quiet honestly, I think snipe guilds who do this should get some kind of punishment. It's annoying showing up for nodes and finding nothing but snipes. It's the only true guild content and people still **** it up with this nonsense.

12. Shadewolf

I still think it’s funny people act that someone shouldn’t have an advantage after putting 2+ years into a game. News flash, you could have started playing 2 years ago too!

13. Reigne Irkalla

They definitely do work hard for it. Have you made a boat? Enhanced the gear? Learned the strats?

Not everyone uses hacks, ya know.

14. Von_Chicanery

Lets worry about SeaMonster speed hack hunting before we start nit-picking income from node snipe'ing lol

15. Kridus

A short question for other eu players do you see the button?

16. Von_Chicanery

Why I agree with you, time played in BDO snowballs to an amount no one can catch, unlike a lot of other MMOs. A game needs new players to survive. Everyone I've tried to convince to play has taken 1 look at the gear checking that goes on and how masochistic the enhancing system is and told me to shove it =/
    I may mention it to em again if we ever get the Caphras system.

Factorial likes this.
  17. Dweisel

Love all the cry babies on the sea monster hunting, get a boat and go handle that business like everyone else does, not like you don’t have the same options as everyone else. Guess it’s just easier to cry about it!

Factorial, LastWish2 and ChaosKnight like this.
  18. Von_Chicanery

Meh, its a pain to grind the logs but not hard. Much harder to get to softcap and be competitive at T2/T3. So by that logic, Sea Monster hunting income should be WAAAY behind that of Node War tax... but its not.
    And if you care, I can hunt Sea Monsters, I just find staring at a featureless blue mass and ramming something for hours on end boring AF..

19. PepeBizon

Let me tell you story of when my guild dropped on a 12 castle node, before the Conquest Changes, but after the tower building itself change. In the Balenos region, west of Velia.
    We found 10/12 towers planted were snipes. The only other guild there was the one we were going to give the node to.

20. Ravers

And yet nothing about the hackers ruining the economy, guess we know where the priorities lie