1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another slap in the Face/PvE/PvP Nerf

Discussion in 'Archer' started by Tristesse, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

What are sustain blockskills? We have the fewest amount of SA and iframes out of all classes, granting us almost no recover time on our blockbar. Without E-Buff(FG-Sprint) there is no way to win against an archer as he just jumps back the same distance you cover towards him with the few protected dashes valk has. You simply can't reach him and unless you have full pen armor, your block is 2-3 shot.
    If I(331 DP 2 tet narc 2 pen ronaros level 4 tet armor) for example just use my jump on spot to buy cd time and recover block against a "two distortion earring-archer", I lose something like 50-80% of my HP getting hit during the SA.
    We can make 2 SA dashes followed by 3 FG(nonawakening FG, which is onehit) before we are out of safe movement options. The fg dashes can not even be used as they break in 1 single hit and will get you cc'ed. The only chance of reaching the archer before the FG is gone is with E-Buff.

2. Alcathoe Noctis

Practise more or ask a good Valk for advise. We have a Valk and a 290+ ap archer could not kill the valk... So there is room to improve. No offense.

3. Luminosity

Luminosity Valkyrie 62

Maybe your archer needs to practice more, its a freewin for the archer. I am still wondering what those restore block skills are. Your block gets deleted way before you are even close to an archer. Unless your archer simply runs into the arms of the valk there is no way for a valk to cover the distance. There simply are not enough protected movement choices to reach the archer. The only way to win it, is with ebuff.
    Also stop assuming ****. Of course I also win 95% against some archer, with high ap too, they however do not even try to abuse valks unprotected movement. Any archer that plays it smart almost always wins, unless I got ebuff ready.
    If valk wins against archer, that would mean every single other class does too, as there is no other classes with less protected movement to close the gap.
    Valk has a lot of matchups she can not really win against, unless the opponent does engage on you. Just as there is no point to chase a dk that does not come to you. You will jsut blow up while he jumps back and shoots you down.
    Which is to be expected when your class can cover like 2 seconds with protected movement and then already has 90% gaps. Chase a musa? Yeah you can not cc him in dash anyway and as soon as he sees you are going for unprotected dashes, like a monkey, he just turns and does some instant cc in your face.

4. T800

[​IMG]

Ahh, why nerf PvE, when the problem is only in PvP.

I wish they would just make a separate skill tree for PvP and PvE. Soooooooo many times PvE has been ruined because of PvP, it's getting old.

Alcathoe Noctis likes this.
  5. Dalenos

New OP class coming Soon™ Prepare your wallets or plastic for the rerolling extravaganza o.O

6. T800

Hmmm, what kind of weapons are left that could overshadow the ones we have now ?

7. Dalenos

Oh trust me they will make something up PA need to milk the whales that will reroll out their monies >.>

8. jangalangz

Funny...

9. jangalangz

Lol, don't be mad man. I know the struggle, main'd DK forever... Not going back until they fix what they broke.

Requiem_Abaddon likes this.
  10. TinaCipollari

TinaCipollari Archer 62

TL;DR apparently every class requires some skill and knowledge? :p

11. Tristesse

I hope so, I have a big wallet so no problems there ...

Alcathoe Noctis likes this.
  12. Kripion

Well as it is now on prt the ranger succesion will be enough "OP" for whiner to leave archer and jum on another "cry cus i cant win" bandwagon.

13. TinaCipollari

TinaCipollari Archer 62

ez clap

Flesh007 likes this.
  14. Tristesse

Where you got this from?

15. TinaCipollari

TinaCipollari Archer 62

From the patch notes

16. Flesh007

Best nerf FG! =D =D =D

17. Blitzball

So , the nerf has been canceled ? :o

18. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

easily solved by giving the class things like *Super Armor PvE Only*

19. Requiem_Abaddon

Rolled off DK for this reason.

No... every class applies CC differently, this would make classes like archer and ranger impossible to fight.

20. Distaken

Distaken Warrior 62 NA

what, Im saying give archer super armors and FG that only apply in PvE not DK