1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another use for Latent Auras

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Lunafreya, Mar 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Lunafreya

Lunafreya Fleuret Witch 61 EU

Hello! I've already exchanged 100 Karanda and Kzarka auras and I've got about 10 extra auras of each in my storage. The quest isn't repeteable, which means there's no use for the additional auras. Can you please ask Korea to do something about this? If you don't want us to repeat the quest, at least let us exchange some auras for money. I personally don't think that repeating the quest would crash the Marketplace, as it would only allow more weapons to be available, but something needs to be done about the extra auras we all have in our storage.

@CM_Praballo, @CM_Aethon, @CM_Serenity, @CM_Yukimura

ZheTao, Skiouros, Jeynar and 2 others like this.
  2. CM Aethon

Community Manager

Greetings Stellary,
    I'd say you're currently in a relatively small bracket of players that have reached this point already, you do bring up a great point on something that may need to be revisited for the folks who have reached this state of completion. I'll make sure we pass that along, thank you for the suggestion!

ZheTao, Skiouros, Lunafreya and 2 others like this.
  3. Lunafreya

Lunafreya Fleuret Witch 61 EU

Thank you very much for the reply and for forwarding this to the devs. I hope something can be done about this :)

4. Jeynar

Been skipping out on tons of bosses for a while now and still managed to finish both Kzarka and Karandas quest lines, just piling up in my storage atm. Nouver seems to drop an almost excessive amount of auras too, for some reason.