1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any chance of having last weeks old moon npc re-added for quest completion?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by June Madison, Mar 21, 2019.

1. June Madison

I didn't hand in my last old moon ring quest before maintenance as I waited to help a friend do it (who also hasn't handed hers in). Today I find the npc is gone so even though I've already completed the quest conditions, I cannot hand it in and since neither of us managed to enhance the ring to tri, we were both kind of counting on the duo ring from handing in 6 old moon rings.

Upon re-examining the event page, I see it does mention the npc is only available for a week, but... why? What's the harm in returning the npc? You still had to play every day to collect the letters, never mind the moon things to enhance with it which required up to 5 hours play. My initial scan of the page mostly emphasized the April 17th end date when the items would all be deleted so that is what I was concerned with. If the guide to where to hand the quest in is anything to go by, the new npc isn't even standing where the old one was, so there is room for the two them to stand next to each other!

I get that this is probably a relatively isolated issue but... it feels really crappy :( and like something that doesn't really need to be.

2. ThunderPL

ThunderPL Reilhardt Archer 59 EU

They removed the npc as the earring npc is in the same place

3. Crimdrac

sol meng.

4. SugarInMySorrel

Same i completed the quest and handed in the certificate before the npc got wiped i just need it completed

5. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

I fortunately got lucky last week and succeeded on getting the tri ring... but this leaves me to question about how to get the duo accessories should I fail. My issue is that I wont be able to collect all the rewards on Tuesday night before I go to bed. So does that mean if I fail all the tri earrings I need to stay up to collect all the shards and try till I fail then go trade it in all before maintenance. ….. that blows.

Why not give us an till weekend at least to turn in the previous weeks accessories for duo.

6. Lord_Xenon

Yesterday on wednesday I still could turn in my letters/quest. Was a bit strange for me. Just maybe don't delay it over the eventframe??? Reading the patchnotes/event helps a lot.