1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any chance we can get a nerf on striker/mystic?

Discussion in 'Mystic' started by AlwaysSaltyAF, Sep 8, 2018.

1. AlwaysSaltyAF

They're the only classes that I see playing on Arsha. There is literally one in every single grind rotation. I never see any other classes lol.

I suggest a 50% damage nerf or a 50% increased damage received nerf. I think that would solve a lot of the issues we're facing when every single player is pretty much rerolling to either to exp/grind/pvp on arsha.

Zerkers should get looked into as well. No reason they should be running around with 5-6k hp, one shotting every class, and has access to more mobility than any class as well as having 4 grabs, but I'll leave that for another thread.

*EDIT*

Just looked up the name of the skill that is destroying two non magic damage classes (maewha+musa). It is called Dragon's rip. It holds you in place so you cant move even with Musa/Maewha chase skill (even though it is a super armor and even though dragon's rip is not a grab).

Super easy to land. Heck it is basically a ranged grab ffs. Once landed at high renown the musa/maewha dies as the mystic just super armors in and grabs them while they're stuck in place and thats it (100% grab chance since there is almost no good grab resistance items vses grab penetration). Why isn't chase skill able to escape it? Doesn't make any sense. Literally all my deaths in musa vs mystic fights is caused by this 1 easy to land skill. RIP ME.

Definitely needs a big fix imo.

[​IMG]

#1 AlwaysSaltyAF, Sep 8, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Hezekiel, Rena, Mido and 5 others like this.
  2. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

after ninja gets nerfed, after kuno gets nerfed, and iframes get nerfed. the super armor nerf crippled mystics, if you die to a mystic she must have out geared you, or you got some get gud issues. what class are you playing, and whats your gear score?? because all i see is ninjas killing everyone

Kyraios, Daddy_Please, unange and 4 others like this.
  3. AlwaysSaltyAF

come to manshaums on arsha chan. all you see is mystics/strikers. also, all mystics do is running in and using a tornado, then you die instantly. I've run into 50 different mystics who do that over the past 7 days and I play 16 hrs a day at manshaums. also, I'm 560 reknown, so getting instant killed when getting stuck inside a skill I can't move from for like 10 seconds is quite ridiculous. the aoe radius on it is insane too. it catches every1. also, it is like a grab, since my chase (musa skill) cant SA through it, so 10 seconds of being grabbed basically, then an actual grab ontop of that. also, they basically screw over half the classes too with their insane magic dr. I don't know why they aren't nerfed into the ground tbh.

4. farsay

farsay Mystic 62 NA

spiral torpedo does 500x 1 damage, one of the lowest in the game , if you die to that you need gear bro, and it has no Super armor, meaning you can CC while they coming at you or away from you. this all doesnt add up. the cc changes make it not possible for you top be CC'ed for 10 seconds. dont lie please. and kakao has the real number of each class being played above 60

ODB3698 and Mumnoch like this.
  5. AlwaysSaltyAF

what are you talking about? I can't chase out of the tornado for like 10 seconds. my chase is a SA. what arent you getting? if im exping on mobs and some mystic comes out of nowhere and drops a tornado down I can't get otu of it without popping "v". that is OP af. also, im dying to it's cc, not it's dmg, as i said.

maewha has same chase skill too, so the mystic's tornado basically 1-0's 2 classes. no reason for 1 class to single handedly destroy 2 classes.

6. Arturia Pendragon

Arturia Pendragon Witch 62 NA

Mystics constantly keep on you ground, slow you to where you can't move. They are biggest pain in the ass for a witch. But not impossible outside of Arsha. I've seen non magic classes deal with them pretty easy. But in arsha, I have an insane time with mystics and strikers who have the extra 50% DP buff on top of magic DP.

7. Arturia Pendragon

However, 50% dmg reduction is overkill for them. xD Maybe just lower or take away the magic dp counter.

8. C4rdinal

i am Maehwa so please , nerf all other charachters ... listen brother , this are difficult times for everyone . I think PA gave up balancing and they just stick with this. Arsha however should be ez for u Salty boy , since ur 600gs :P

9. AlwaysSaltyAF

literally just saw a 280+ ap snake wizard get completely destroyed back to back to back by a 250-260 ap mystic on arsha @ manshaums 1v1. mystic took almost 0 dmg and had the wizard running scared the entire. maybe musa is a wizard too? :thinking:

10. AlwaysSaltyAF

it just me vs mystics n strikers. im like the only musa i ever see there except maybe 1 other and he is in the same boat as me lol. ive seen 1 maewha in the past week on arsha and he was only there for pvp. he didnt evne try to hit a mob cuz he knew he'd get destroyed instantly by the strikers/mystics.

i saw axxbot there for awhile (best musa), but even he has given up on that place I think. I bet he inside aakman/hystria on a norm channel since his guild won valencia. i dunno man. this is pretty lame seeing only 2 classes. i saw 1 tamer so far, and 0 lahns. im the biggest no lifer this game got prob and if im only seeing literally 0-1 of certain classes on arsha manshaums we def got a problem, especially if all the other players are just playing 2 classes.

11. Kynreaa

Kynreaa DarkKnight 62

ROFL...don't worry Weapon coupons will be available again.

You people with nerfs....

ODB3698 and alastersan like this.
  12. Arturia Pendragon

I never really believe anyone that says their GS. But I have killed people in arsha. My GM is a striker, he was in arsha when he was gimped at 480gs and still had no issues slaughtering 260ap dark knights. xD But all classes still need balanced, including my own which is OP. Arsha needs to go back to being Val6 with no idiotic DP buff.

13. Esix

Striker's need a buff if anything

14. C4rdinal

i feel ya , mostly whenever i win pvp against striker its becuz dude cant pvp. Mostly they have 90% chance of winning. I do think that PA has to look into this. But heeeyyy man.. we know how PA works , so forget it. Other option could be reroll to Striker :P i do have a lvl 61 striker ? letsgooo / nah just kidding rofl.

15. aww

aww DarkKnight 60 EU

16. Tsurugi

OP makes Trump look like a stable genius.

ODB3698, Mwogla and NatashaArisha like this.
  17. Beeso

Plz buff mystic.

ODB3698, peanut777 and Mumnoch like this.
  18. The_Lord

this does not make any sense , you are complaining about torpedo because they come out of nowhere while your grinding and cc you ? how about you learn to look at white dots on your minimap ? literally every class can come out of nowhere and cc you with anything while your grinding wtf ?? torpedo is not protected anymore if you get cced by a mystic charging at your with a torpedo you are just bad, SA trough it or cc them through it. And im not defending mystic i think mystic is one of the strongest class with striker/ninja/kuno/sorc but you just do not make sense at all

ODB3698 likes this.
  19. AlwaysSaltyAF

not like mystic. mystic comes out of no where drops a tornado and thats the end of the fight unless you "v". every other class i can escape from as musa. also, tornado shouldnt act as a grab it should act as a stiffness. i can SA through stiffness with chase. no reason to get stuck in the mystic's tornado for 10 seconds unable to leave the constant cc.

definitely needs the skill to be removed or 50% dmg received or dmg done nerf. no reason to have such an op class.

guess it only takes 2 seconds for an arsha mystic to kill u while their OP tornado skill perma ccs u for 2 seconds. aoe grab op af.

20. Senzai

I bet he‘s Ninja aswell , lost/dies to some Zerker/Striker/Mystics , got butthurt because of it and comes to Forum to cry for more nerfs for them. :)

ODB3698 and Mercurei like this.