1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any update on new group content?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by DynamicZ, Sep 17, 2019.

1. MindaugasR

I play this game only about 1month and can say is far away from dead game.I think people who talk about dead game they just boring with this game or they really never seen dead game.

2. Corsix

blessed, wow classic

3. zeezero

The game pretty much has to stay solo because they have gimped player trading. There is no requirement for direct player interaction so group content becomes annoying and you can't really share in your rewards. Plus PA are really bad at AI so I have little confidence they could create a compelling raid boss with any interesting mechanics.

Factorial likes this.
  4. Cascaden

If you are waiting for quality content updates...don't hold your breath...

Törni and Life2v like this.
  5. Shaishomaru

can we vote for some bdo style dungeons maybe? can we petition? i agree BDO is pretty much a solo game with a chat box. It's good but it could be amazing. If it had them....i think everyone would flock from other MMOs and come to BDO. making PA more money

6. Törni

Instead, pray that Archeage: Unchained B2P version doesn't turn out to be a huge success, just like WoW Classic did. In the meantime wait for the quality content updates, like the Great Ocean Expansion, or the Succession system.

7. LiquidEmotion

It's just speculation but there are a few reasons why. This game is heavily grindy so I think their idea is that it would be pointless to spend time/resources creating a dungeon with mechanics when it's just going to become grindy anyways. It's a little too late to start adding group content as well since group content is very limited already so making any new group content will become stale fast. It could be done but they would have to commit to making more if they did it. It's more lucrative just to make more brain dead mobs to kill in circles basically which is sad.

#27 LiquidEmotion, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    Tvvin and DarkGG like this.
  8. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

Life skills dead to lower level players too. All give so much less than before unless you want to get the clothes and accessories, which I do not. Harvested a magic seed and got one fruit of and no seeds or anything else wtf.

9. TwilightAngel

Every CD Projekt???? The one that really was the best was W3...... and that still has bugs and issues to

10. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

You clearly need to inform yourself about farming before using it as an irrelevant example of masteries consequences since magic seeds have been ingame since like forever.

11. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

he doesn't play bdo, he's here to promote how good ff14 is

Amirite likes this.
  12. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

He comes back every 3-6 months, that's how good and content-rich it is.

13. LightningFFXIII-4

Oh yeah definitely not playing BDO. Is that why i have 5 mil daily pay on an active T1 NW guild, doing multiple PEN attempts, carving sheep for black fragments. Totally not playing BDO.

Still doesn't change the fact that most Non-PVP related group activities in BDO is dead, and asking for Raid's and Dungeons when most of BDO's playerbase are antisocial and would rather play solo is a waste of time lol.

BDO Dev's should focus on what's working like RBF Velia 4, Nodewars, Siege, Grinding, LifeSkills, Dark Rifts and stop wasting time on "group content" like Savage rift, Altar of Blood, Valtarra Scrolls, Awakened Scrolls, Memory Frag Scrolls.

Raids/Dungeons works best for MMO's that focuses on group play, which FFXIV does best. BDO should stick and focus on it's strength's and not follow what GW2 did and add dumb Raids.

#33 LightningFFXIII-4, Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2019
    WinterMilla likes this.
  14. Capitaine Courage

Witcher 1 and 2 are excellent games also.
    Cyber Punk 2077 is the most anticipated game of next year.

15. DynamicZ

Mostly every PvE content is dead... its not even worth doing Boss Scrolls anymore since you die because the stupid spawn animation is so long and boring. Its even hart to find ppl who want to do them without leechers.

I agree that RBF, NW and Siege is alive. But thats only PvP content. Its fun yes. But most times you try to make money to improve your gear in this game.

And you dont need to interact with any player unless you have to PK action on your grindspot.

I would love to see some group content to make money and improve your gear.

Its just stupid to say its "open world" and thats why we dont do any dungeons.

The game isnt fully open world anymore. So why not include dungeons? I heard that the game had mutliple dungeons developed b4 they released it without any dungeons.

We dont need more grindspots where u basically run in a circle and kill some other mobs without any tactic ... booooring. Its time to leave and give AA:U a chance...

LiquidEmotion likes this.
  16. LightningFFXIII-4

They already have this. It's called Altar of Blood lol.

17. Vanadiel

I would love to see some more gear options. I am getting super bored using mostly the same gear for the past 3 years.
    Sooo boring.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  18. DynamicZ

AOB is only worth it during the event. Once the event is over it will be dead again

19. LightningFFXIII-4

Nobody is doing AOB even with the event on.

20. Maginha

Wrong, so wrong, just so plain wrong.. but you do you...