1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone notice the decreased grass amount?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Jarvan, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Jarvan

Dan Hot likes this.
  2. Felyni

Felyni Tamer 61 NA

Naho likes this.
  3. Eonian

Bald spots in itself are fine, variety is good, there are places with more or less grass and density, but still, the scenery in that image in OP is quite depressing.

Maybe it's optimized for high FPS instead image quality, but then why is in Remastered mode, when that is "High-End Graphics" mode? Can't be.
    The Remastered mode should look great and doesn't, no matter how much I tweaked on my PC. Needs more settings to tweak saturation, adjust bloom (decrease), contrast, lighting, blur and sharpness, everything is off like it was adjusted for a different PC. Not good at all.

4. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

HOW WILL THEY FIND ALL THE NINJAS AND KUNOS IF THERES NO GRASS?!!! WE NEED TO SEE THE GRASS MOVE!!!

KrimsonSky, Felyni and Eonian like this.
  5. Dalenos

They probably did this to increase overall performance.

6. SAMURAIJ4CK

The decreasing grass is messing up my gaming experience, it is getting out of control and it needs to stop. Ground bold patches must be associated with AP because I feel weaker and that makes me feel impotent, my DP feels lower too, mobs used to hit me for like 20 hit pts, now they do like 25. and less grass must be less friction for mobs cuz they seem lighter on their feet, while my PEN Grunil pointy boots tend to get burried in the sand patches.

This grass issue is messing my QOL big time. Compensation is now due and I do not need any xp scrolls or any scrolls of any kind, actually burn your effin scrolls, I dont care. a weapon box would be nice, and not one of those surprise boxes that give out a cron stone or a mofokin tendon potion.

7. Jarvan

I dont understand why people are trolling my thread, but anyways back on topic, with the recent patch, it seems to fix the graphics.

[​IMG]

I believe the last patch broke something causing foliage and draw distance issues.

8. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Who’s trolling? Less grass is an indirect buff to ninjas and kuno’s stealth!! NERF WEEEHHHN!

How can I grind in peace now?!