1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AP Shai on Arsha

Discussion in 'Shai' started by Bluedog, Oct 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Bluedog

Looks like its not impossible to protect a grind spot with shai.

Mintz_OP, o0ABC0o and Grehm like this.
  2. Artorias_Dusk

90% PvP dmg reduction my ass. No wonder koreans only play 2 classes, Shai and Musa.

3. Bluedog

They removed the dmg reduction a while ago.

Vanraven and Artorias_Dusk like this.
  4. Vanraven

I didn't doubt that shai could do damage with a ap build. Her lack of protection is the real problem. Interesting thing is, her super armor moves are on low cds. Except they are primarily for avoidance instead of engagement. Seems to be a intentional design if you ask me.

5. RobinSan

You should try to fight a 286ap striker.. You already see that the Valk "easily" tanks your ap. She could never do that with other classes.. The people you kill are probably running 261 265 nouver.. No 330 dp gear I guess. Still good fights

6. Bluedog

Oh thats not me. But i know she kills alot ppl with 300-320 dp. Problem is not the dp. Its the AP from the opponent.and the cc.

Yes thats true.

7. Meym

I know that shai, i fought against her and tested dmg. Im well over softcap, 351dp with full pen armor with caphras, she gets me to 20% hp if she can cc me. With 330dp she can kill me in one combo. Shai dmg is insane if she can land it, only problem is protection.

RobinSan likes this.
  8. nolasigns

The damage was never taken away. Just scaled to meet the Shai's core dynamic, so that it never exceeds the listed description of damage on their base skill, but can be achieved to the highest as a standard through complex gameplay. Like unlocking achievements.

The catch to that description is the fact the action itself can still be performed while the "skill" is on CD. With that being the case, the action is an element of its own, during that CD of the actual skill. The subtle hints are in her skill names, some doubles, maybe even triple taps here and there. She (before changed) would say "Harder! Faster!. That was her motivating you to take the controls and somehow---make it so, and watch her grow. :)

9. Chaos Ronin

Chaos Ronin RyunokoDynasty Mystic 61 NA

I Loved seeing lil shai kick some ass, more of this please :D

Beyos and Bluedog like this.
  10. Blitzball

286AP, that's full PEN weapons. What's surprising ? Costume melters one-shots people since October 2018. :D

11. Bluedog

Only Pen offin. (maybe kzarka would be better because of acc).
    And dont forget.. its a Shai. The non pvp class :-)

12. nolasigns

I know I'm being repetitive here, but as i've said before, she has those things, it's just not going to be given to us with a convenient button combo, and a description of when, how, and who we can use it on.

Chaos Ronin likes this.