1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Application error xcoronahost.xem crash

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by TsothaLanthi, Sep 5, 2018.

1. TsothaLanthi

It's happening about every hour.
    [​IMG]

BenS and Von_Chicanery like this.
  2. somethingsomething

Glad i'm not the only one, patch day is usually **** show but this is the worst one for me in a while. Cleared cache to no avail, just giving up till they fix it at this point.

3. TsothaLanthi

same. it's unplayable as is. The thing is i have only a bit more than 24 hours left on 10 relic scrolls. I was intending to do this today....so if they don't fix it tonight i dont know. I mean i can try to do it but it crashed after 15 mins last time and considering I normally do those as a group....maybe to not lose everything ill just do them by myself.

4. Shatterlight

Same here. I can't stay connected for more than an hour before i get this message. I just want to process all these materials that I've been slacking off on doing.

5. ACF-Gryphon_Moor

I am getting this error every 15 minutes or so, which of course makes the client either unstable, or kills it entirely :: sigh :: was running smooth as butter up until (presumably the latest small patch they pushed) -- tried adding exceptions for xcoronahost into my virus scanner just in case... then tried all the shared folders in the same directories but to no avail. Did the reboot, verified all windows patches are up to date etc.... and sadly the ball is squarely in BDO's hands, so yeah, HELP would be fantastic!

6. StrangeCloud

same here, unpalyable keeps crashing

7. StrangeCloud

need fix right away as the game crashed minutes after getting into the game everytime.

8. Ravers

Ravers DarkKnight 62

Same problem here. Got it 4 or 5 times today already

9. StrangeCloud

upload_2018-9-5_21-50-36.png upload_2018-9-5_21-50-36.png bug.png

game crashes minutes after getting into the game, clearing cache and repairing does not work. restarting computer/ restarting game does not work either. started happening right after 9/5/2018 patch. many other have also express they have this problem. game is currently unplayable.

10. Shatterlight

hmm cool. still going on, and still no response.

Von_Chicanery likes this.
  11. MajorHeadache

Same thing.... I AM running Win 7 Pro 64-bit. Cannot stay connected for more than about 40mins MAX. It bad enough that Serendia and a few other servers seem to have major lag issues/desyncs/and DC's of late that are not fixed (probably mem leaks) yet here we go with more upgrade maintenance that completely breaks the game for a large portion of the player base!! I have a number of these XCORONAHOST.XEM file crashes in less that 24hrs.

** OH YEAH... AND I am a red-headed Steam child to boot!! **

12. Ravers

Ravers DarkKnight 62

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit here. Still happening

13. Blunder

Having the very same problem not what to do

14. GM Horizon

Game Master

Hello,

This is indeed something that we are aware has been occurring for a variety of players since yesterday's patch. If you are affected, could you provide me with the following information?

Windows version:
    Xigncode3 version: (you can see your Xigncode3 version by hovering over the blue icon on your Windows Tray)
    What action are you performing when the error occurs:
    Interval in which the error occurs:

15. Ravers

Ravers DarkKnight 62

Windows version: Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    Xigncode3 version: 73662
    What action are you performing when the error occurs: Fishing, processing, and even doing nothing in Velia
    Interval in which the error occurs: Between 10 minutes and 2 hours

16. Ajow

Steam Client!

Windows version
    : Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    What action are you performing when the error occurs: Fishing, processing, questing, training, and not doing anything.
    Interval in which the error occurs: Between 10 minutes and 30 minutes.

Creates a Debug screen followed by a Crash to Desktop.

Please help!

17. Ajow

Same here:

Steam Client!

Windows version
    : Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    What action are you performing when the error occurs: Fishing, processing, questing, training, and not doing anything.
    Interval in which the error occurs: Between 10 minutes and 30 minutes.

Creates a Debug screen followed by a Crash to Desktop.

Please help!

18. MajorHeadache

Windows version: Windows 7 Professional x64 Service Pack 1
    What action are you performing when the error occurs: Fishing in Grana mostly. Even tried different servers(Serendia, Balenos, Kama)
    Interval in which the error occurs: Between 10 minutes and 40 minutes.

**AGAIN, I am ALSO a Steam client!! There are issues where I can validate all BDO game files, it will mark 2-5 files to be replaced, yet next time I validate (yes I now do this almost DAILY due to regular crashing and desyncs, etc.) ironically it tends to have the same # of files marked. It seems almost like there is a (probably separate issue) problem with Steam not always updating game files!!

Regardless, many of us have been dealing with such similar issues since long before, AND ever since the NA server upgrades and ISP swap!! Certainly it was a relief for that to finally happen, however, these types of issues CONTINUE to happen regularly!! Resolve, investigate problems with Steam validations, and finally... compensate us! I am getting sick and tired of dumping money into a game that is constantly creating NEW connection issues!!! It is 2018 FFS!!

19. Ajow

hey gang - Posted on Twitter!

Why bother posting it here?

Lame! BDO Lame!

[NOTICE] A hotfix is applied to fix the issue with input keys not being responsive (delay on gathering, farming, mounting, not being able to cook/alchemy). Please restart your game to download the patch. https://twitter.com/BDO_News

20. Ajow

Does this hotfix address the application error xcoronahost.xem crash for Steam Users?

Or are your Steam Users simply out of luck?

So no reason to run a Combat Book or any other Paid for Buff since any lost game time is on the player and BDO doesn't give compensation for incompetence!