1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Application error xcoronahost.xem crash

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by TsothaLanthi, Sep 5, 2018.

1. holomovement

When is this going to be fixed? This absolutely infuriating. It's gotten worse somehow over the past month. Today i crashed 3 times within 10 minutes. This is actually absurd. Fix your **** please. Game is near unplayable.

StrangeCloud likes this.
  2. holomovement

Logged back in, killed a single pack and crashed immediately. Getting great use out of my value pack and combat book. Spent more time logging back in than actually playing.

StrangeCloud and Nicci like this.
  3. Becareful

BUMP'ing this cause it is the most problematic post on this entire thread right now yet nothing is being done; going on 3 months now? Way to lose hundreds of players.. and still counting. People cannot do any afk activities which this game is soley based upon... we are not getting anything out of our Value Packs, Combat Training Manuals, Cannot Process or Fish... in other words we should be compensated for time lost for you guys not being able to provide service to your customers. Aside from afk activities it will randomly crash consistently, repeatedly anyways while u are actually playing... ridiculous..

StrangeCloud and Ajow like this.
  4. Ihmbreil

My solution was to just uninstall the game. After weeks of dealing with the issue, submitting a ticket that got me zero results- just said eff it and uninstalled. There are quite a few people encountering this issue. My entertainment time is better spent on something that does not cause me work.

I also have a better understanding why PA can not catch the majority of the cheaters, they would rather use their T1 people to hand out tedious tasks to the player base then actually review the issue. Rather than these companies spend some money on talent to keep this game running smoothly, they would rather keep the cash. Like the comment on Reddit, "...they had a Mona Lisa and decided to improve it by painting d**ks all over it...". Sad, this game gave me great entertainment value for almost two years but you get no more of my money or time Kakao and PA.

I feel for the CMs and GMs, you guys are fighting the good fight.
    Read up on the PA Russian fiasco, tells you a lot about the company and explains why an issue like this takes place for such a long period of time. It is similiar to watching my kids fight, rather than PA be a big boy company and show pride for their product. Only a matter of time before PA screws up in other regions.

Ajow likes this.
  5. Nicci

This person sounds like a GM to me :)

6. Ajow

No mention of this problem in the Known Issues section of today's Patch Notes.

Take away....We are SOL and PA could care less about this issue.

I hear the remaster UI is garbage anyway. Maybe they are just doing us a favor.

I do appreciate the regular updates we have been getting thou...it makes me feel like they care about their player community. Yeah...RIGHT!

Last update was weeks ago.

StrangeCloud likes this.
  7. Nicci

These last two days were the worst that it's ever been. I couldn't even set horses up for AFK training for 10 seconds yesterday before the error popped up. I'm not even exaggerating -- 10 seconds. I tried 3 or 4 times to set up my horses and the last time I just said screw it and left BDO shut down. I've done that a couple times today as well.

You know, it was a bug with rogues that got me to quit WoW years ago. Admittedly, I wouldn't be surprised if this bug is what makes me quit BDO. I'm not at that point, but I don't know how much time I have left worth of patience before I join the others on this forum that have quit over this.

8. DownrightCynical

9. Shenmue

me 2 i have this same problem

StrangeCloud likes this.
  10. Flavour Town bb

Yeah i'm continuously getting the same issue. I start the game and within 10 seconds - 30 minutes the error pops up and terminates the game. I have to constantly view integrity of game files - which i don't believe does anything at all - which always re-downloads 2 files.

11. Flavour Town bb

So i disabled my anti-virus software and so far no error message. Not even sketchy...

12. ty_cho

I can confirm that turning off my anti-virus -- windows 7, avast free version -- has allowed me to run the game for over an hour without crashes. I first attempted to "exclude" the BDO / xcoronahost executables from avast's scanning but still got crashes. Not until I disabled all of Avast's "shields" did the crashing stop. Interestingly I used the "disable for 1 hour option" in avast, so it did enable again after an hour while the game is still running, but have not yet gotten another crash (over 2 hours now without a crash).

My other alternative is running the game in windows 7 compatibility mode, can run the game without crashes without disabling avast but it studders a lot and frame-rates are not good in compatibility mode.

EDIT:
    Well bugger, it crashed last night at some point, and again this morning after about 5 min even though avast's shields were disabled.

#292 ty_cho, Oct 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  13. Nicci

I suggested a work-around that a GM said he passed on to Devs 6 days ago. Let's see if this patch tonight has any improvements for us. I hope it does seeing as how I couldn't even type this message without crashing.

14. Cryptic Power

game is dying, between this crash they refuse to address, and the DDOS attacks, they are bleeding players like a slit artery. I feel bad for them, I loved this game... but it may be time to move on. their players shouldnt have to thrash about an issue that remains unaddressed for 3 months. that alone is a game killer in it's self.

Ajow likes this.
  15. rayrayyrayyy

Okay, well I'm done investing energy, time, or money into this game.
    Thank you for making me choose not to buy that VP for next month PA!
    DC'd as I tried the pearlshop window. It's a sign!

Ajow likes this.
  16. Ajow

Perfect "Blinding Flash of the Obvious"to hide your credit card rayrayyrayyy from every using it to buy anything to do with PA! Sounds like a plan to me. we should start a poll on how many have quit the game over this issue, but its likely to be way under-reported since so many have quit.

At this point I only log on the forums to see if they fixed the issue - after all the effort I put into my toons its to depressing to log into the game only to crash out of it, or play lag-fest whack a mole if I try to do any combat.

They extended maintenance today. Maybe that means we are finally getting a fix that is THREE MONTHS PAST DUE!

I doubt it thou.

Someone asked on Twitter for an update to this error and got no response.

PA and the GM's are just pathetic.. Simply Pathetic!

17. MuffinD

with all the respect of the world PA only cares about your wallet, just look at his page "before the notes of the patch you put the store objects"

If you lick the balls talking about the game they'll answer you quickly, but if you have any questions about the game they ignore you

The communication between users and PA is disgusting, we have a future WOW in progress ..... the difference is that here they help you if your wallet is well filled

Ajow likes this.
  18. Ajow

Agreed!

19. somethingsomething

New Patch, same crap!
    erroragain.jpg

StrangeCloud likes this.
  20. Ravers

Ravers DarkKnight 62

Another week of the same ****

StrangeCloud likes this.