1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Application error xcoronahost.xem crash

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by TsothaLanthi, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Arclightlain

I would like to report that the solution I suggested a few posts above is working really well for me and I encourage others to try it out!

Disable your in-game screensaver -> Log out of the game completely -> Restart BDO and play like you normally would.

It might not help everyone, but at least try it. I've crashed a grand total of 2 times in the last 2 days. It's not a fix like I said before, but it's letting me play. :>

2. Ditko

I dont get it why you guys even bother with them typing here and waiting for answers that you will not get .BDO is world famous for the worst game support why invest money in support of game that is dying .Everyday more and more quit and the only thing they care is new methods to milk community. They are super lucky that 2 years now no worth of playing good MMO came out or this game would been dead already . They will fix it whenever they feel like dont care for you guys that wasted money on value packs blessings book of skills and etc. They have bigger problems like hardcore players and casual players . Hardcore players make money for them but they are like 10% of game community so income is not enough for them who care for a casual player that buy 1 pack per mouth or costume they need to think of ways how to make more people hardcore. So we crushing all the time and cant play who care for us. What pisses me off most is that this game have the potential to be one of the best MMO of all time but due the fact that developers care only for money not game or community game will just litter away .

BTW still crushing even worst after last patch ^^

And i dont get it how hard is to go back see what stupid sep 5 patch did on code and replace the harm done and they say they need more info and bull keeping you busy looking to solve issue that is completely their fault. Check bloody code start from there what evidence you need to me it seems GM here are only to say we now there is a problem we will fix it but when no need to know.

Game crushed 3 times until i was typing this yuppe i am having so much fun ......

FreyjaFX and PORKCABBAGE like this.
  3. jimbo66

Just wanted to bump this thread. I'm seeing the same random xcoronahost.xem crashes on windows 7 across two different machines.

Thanks in advance,
    Jim

Ajow and PORKCABBAGE like this.
  4. Ajow

Same here Jim. On two different Win 7 monsters, one running 1080ti and the other a 1080ftw.

I know its not me.

FreyjaFX likes this.
  5. FreyjaFX

Echoing all prior posts - I don't understand why? how? KK/PA can take soooo long to fix this - yesterday was pretty unplayable with over 8 crashes and 3 when I tried to play just now - within... 30 minutes.

At least have the courtesy to update the thread with some BS from BS central -

PA spent time and effort updating graphics, etc, but how about putting time into fixing the actual game - like autopathing that has no clue about objects in your own maps. Or object overlap collisions? or anyone of a multitude of problems - it's a good game with a lot of gaping flaws that need fixing - the "OMFG AWESOME BDO REBORN" release is like putting lipstick on a cute pig - yeah, it's cute, but still a pig. Make it better, PA and fix this bug... As much as I like BDO - other MMO's are more proactive on critical bugs like this - of course, they don't use XsignCode... at least not the ones I play
    XsignCorona.png

PORKCABBAGE likes this.
  6. DownrightCynical

So to possibly help some troubleshooting here - I operate the game via Steam, usually, I validate game files and that prevents my game from crashing at such a frequent rate for about 24 hours. Each time it says "2 files were not found and have been re-validated" or something like that, so 2 files keep going missing everytime I start the game, then I re-validate.

Maybe this will help someone else.

7. ACF-Gryphon_Moor

Tried an abundance of the suggested fixes, but sadly, I have to echo the chorus in here... the xcoronahost is still dying and taking the client with it. One thing I have started doing .. when the error pops up, move the error window aside and click back into BDO... immediately hit ESC and exit to character select, then click OK on the error and let it kill BDO -- or if you're a lucky sort -- close out from the character select screen then restart. I am running in Admin mode with McAfeee's real-time scanning disabled as I play and that seems to generally lessen the # of crashes.

Personally, after all this, I am inclined to think perhaps microsoft pushed something over in their latest monthly roll-outs that is detrimental to Window 7 stability (to get the last of us holdovers onto the windows 10 bandwagon --> shudder)

8. Legcramp3

is there a way to place our value packs on hold while the programmers continue to work this bug?, you have sucked half the life out of a 30 day value for me that i paid cash for. Since the game crashes so frequently since sept 5, i havent even needed to repair my fishing gear but once in two weeks when its normally every day. I have nothing to bother to sell because when i restart the game, i may have caught 5-10 fish. i dont feel like this is a priority for you guys.

Ajow likes this.
  9. PORKCABBAGE

same problem i got

10. Ajow

Welcome to the club!

11. Ajow

Someone make sense out of this to me? I agree with Legcramp3 here. I've been asking this same question since the September 5th Patch that broke the game.

"GM Creator
    September 10, 2018 12:58
    Greetings Adventurer!

Please understand that we need to get the issue resolved, after this compensation will be discussed and if provided will be done through our forum announcements and patch notes."

I feel like they have simply stolen my money and have no intention of delivering either a working (Patch/Fix) solution, or, and because of that (hence no fix) a refund or compensation of our money.

This is not how Customer Service works PA!

PORKCABBAGE likes this.
  12. jimbo66

This is a known issue. What I'd like to see is either a tentative date for a patch from the dev team or a business decision to no longer support windows 7. I think either would go a long way to resolving the general frustration that this is causing for the player base.

13. Ajow

Agreed. If its going to be fixed. super! If your not going to provide a fix immediately for 'whatever' reason, simply say so and let us all move on.

Either come out with a patch immediately (do you want us to buy more Value Packs so that we get even more upset?) or tell those of us on Windows 7 - Sorry! We are no longer going to support Windows 7 operating systems and if you want to get in-game you have to run Windows 10 or not at all. Get lost!

Issue Solved. Man up PA, fix it or BE HONEST!

PORKCABBAGE and jimbo66 like this.
  14. ScrubAttack

I was struggling with this error, It was occurring every hour or so and I couldn't do AFK activities because of it.
    I upgraded to Windows 10, it's been 2 days and I haven't had one xcoronahost.xem crash yet.

15. TehMadness

So i have been having this problem for a few weeks now ... still have an ongoing ticket and was hoping the patch this week might have fixed it within 3 mins of being in game bang xcoronahost.xem crash....

This **** needs to be FIX

16. PORKCABBAGE

updated to windows 10 see what happen

17. Ravers

Ravers DarkKnight 63

Not even a mention in the patch notes? Sad day

18. Ditko

Keep up the good work maybe in 10 weeks manage to fix something keep up the good name of worst support ever .

after today patch 3 min in game and out old buddy that makes us all happy came to say hi once again .

PS. Dont bother with us think of ways to make money no need to support your products . Just milk game community buy new game destroy it and move on to the next

Ajow likes this.
  19. Ajow

May we please have an update on this issue? Please!

20. Ajow

GM Kaioken, I see no mention of the error or an associated fix in the Patch notes. Would you please update on the status of the Application error xcoronahost.xem crash ?

Many of us would like to get back in-game. Thank you for your effort - I know much of this is out of your hands.

Any update would be greatly appreciated.

Arclightlain and PORKCABBAGE like this.