1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Archaeologist's Map not teleporting correctly

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by HorribleNerd, Apr 2, 2020.

1. HorribleNerd

When teleporting from Margoria to Port Ratt with the Archaeologist's Map, the world doesn't load correctly,
    and I can't interact with any npc's or teleport back. However, when switching characters,
    my original character suddenly appears back at my ship in Margoria, instead of at Port Ratt,
    where they should be.

2. Shizuka_Akatsuki

3. HorribleNerd

It used to work fine, I've been doing it for weeks recently and a few months ago, it just stopped working after this maintenance.

4. Phoenixxx75

Phoenixxx75 Lahn 61 NA

You are being affected by server lag and poor connection. The reason you end up back where you started is that the game never loaded you properly into port ratt and so when you relogged to that character it put you at a point in the game that you were before the connection issue happened.

5. GM Fenix

Game Master

Hi there,

The likely cause for this issue is as @Phoenixxx75 mentioned possibly due to connection issues, however, I will have our bug hunting team investigate this and we'll see if we can improve this feature.