1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archer Customization

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Wolvetooth, Jul 27, 2019.

?

Do you want to create your Archer free as you want?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Wolvetooth

Hey everyone good!
    I just wanted to leave a suggestion here:

It happens that a few months ago I already wanted to create a new Class. (In this case a Montaraz/Archer). Unfortunately, I no longer dare to try it because at the time of customizing, the amount of options for beards is almost nil (compared to other classes), thus denying me the taste for my own character. I understand that being an elf you try to maintain the style of the class but nevertheless this limitation demotivates enough. Black Desert is a game that has always stood out for the customization of the characters (and I think the character creation system is incredible), however I never expected this disappointment and I honestly do not see the problem that an elf bears a beard like Any other human. Personally I will stop playing this game for quite a while for the same. Because of this, this is my suggestion: Increase the amount of options for customizing the Montaraz/Archer much more because, as I said before, it discourages a lot of enthusiasm with a character who is an archer and can not give it the shape you want (especially in a game as complete as Black Desert).

PD: I have read that I am not the only one who was disappointed by this ...
    Please fix this as soon as possible.
    Thank you!

2. Andaro

Andaro Archive
    Ambassador

As stated in the Heidel Ball notes, expanded customizations for characters is something they are working on but it is a very lengthy process for production, and thusly no ETA on when improvements may be available.

3. Wolvetooth

Thanks for the answer..it's a little sad to be honest...
    The Customization of Characters was one of my motives to buy Black Desert :(
    Specially for this:

"1. Robust Character Creation Tools
    Make the characters YOU want to play."