1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archer DP is fine!

Discussion in 'Archer' started by Kauni, May 22, 2019.

1. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

2. Blitzball

This is ridiculous. Something is wrong with Archer's DP scaling D:<

3. Malkontent

4. Tristesse

Yeah we die so quick, its just stupid!
    But what is this guy DP?

5. Kripion

Yea. Spear od Sylvia isn't a skills you can use there. I have some troubles with save usage of piercing and Z Rage buff too (wihout wasitng time for unnecesery kiting and breaking agro of some mobs). From my short experience: lvl 62 and new draught is necessery there.

6. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

Isnt recommended dp something like 340?

defaultnick85 likes this.
  7. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

You know that this dude pulled those mobs the dumbest way possible, right?

WhySoSeeryus likes this.
  8. Kripion

Well yea. But if you compare Archer with other classes you will find out that small mistakes are being survided while clearspeed isn't in favour of Archer side too.

9. Ned Sheynji

Besides that i dont expect anyone to already know how to grind there like our Korean Overlords. Even they are struggling.
    Also im pretty sure this clip was meant to be to show how dangerous the new area is. Not how squishy archer is.

10. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

now imagine being immobile class that stands on one spot with 1 fg that has to take all the hits to the face.

11. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

No, I don't know. I was never there. I saw KR guys fighting there (mystic/lahn + ninja) with way more weird "pulls" while surviving. I see an archer doing his first pull and he plops.
    There is also a clip of a 326 dp archer with frenzy draught (-15 dp) who is not taking much damage there. His PvE rotation looks more like random button smash of a person who just started to play archer but maybe that's the right way to play there? Idk.

Well looks like this guy can and doesn't get onetapped. He even yolo's bolt close range... maybe KR is different, idk.

12. Ned Sheynji

Wouldnt surprise me if grinding comfortably there would require "highest threshold DP" aka 346+ DP.

This guy is recovering a fkton of HP though.

#12 Ned Sheynji, May 24, 2019
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
  13. Kripion

Well as an Archer You need the amount of dp/max HP that will allow You to survival small mistakes/ lags. The rest will be coverped by new draught with 3hp/hit. We also cant affort to be knockdowned by big crab things so RBF adamantines crystals will be more than helpfull.

Ofcourse those above are "be able to survive" requirements. Comfortable grinding is a whole new story.

14. Ned Sheynji

Yeah that probably would require new servers.

15. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Yes cause frenzy draught.

16. Mido

Mido Archer 62 EU

It's not a secret that Archer is the squishiest class in the game. That being said, 313 DP is too low for Sycraia.

17. t4mpel

313 DP with Archer, Level 61 and then he pulled mobs in Abyss and uses Spear of Silvia? Lmao

1. Up your DP at least to 320, but i doubt that isnt enough for Archer, better go 340
    2. Get Level 62
    3. Dont use unprotected long casting skills in front of mobs, learn to play that class and you maybe are good with 330 DP
    4. Make more vids, that is fun

Maginha likes this.
  18. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

The point is that an KR archer with 324 or 326 DP + Frenzy Draught (which reduces DP) can do that and not die. Other classes with that DP (313) can grind there as well without getting one tapped.
    340 DP is pretty much full PEN armor wit caphras. I don't think anyone want to go there with pretty much full PEN for the loot that equals hystria.

19. Malkontent

Naw the point is this guy wants to be salty towards archer. I rerolled off to a class with actual protected movement btw.

20. Jexz

I see nothing out of the norm there. I mean many classes can get into aakman and hystria at much less ap scores than other classes and out perform. If archer can't do Sycraia at the same gear score as other classes yet has insane clear in aakman over those same classes is it really all that out of place in the bdo world?