1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archer grinding advice plox

Discussion in 'Archer' started by Xenn, May 14, 2019.

1. Xenn

Hello there,

I just came back to the game after almost two-year break. I managed to make this gear out of everything I had: https://bdoplanner.com/VictoryRemnantsBravant

213/223/283 - Archer (almost lvl 60)

There are almost two new expansions and lots of new grinding spots. I'm hearing different opinions on aakman, manshaums and other spots, so i just wanted to get an advice on where should I grind with my current gear.

Right now my priorities would be:
    1. Silver
    2. LVL
    3. SP

PS. Advice on how to progress with the gear is appreciated as well ^^ (I do not enchant stuff, RNG is not strong with this one)

2. Kripion

Hmm. If You have a good friends make with them a party on miru. For solo play manshaums (a lil more ap would be better but getting a tri cres basil and tet witch earings will be easy) or pila fe scroll spots from Valencia (cadry, gahaz, maybe waragons). After getting to 240 kutum ap - akman. A new underwater spot is also nice but it will be added in 8 days and at the beginning it will be too crowded. You can also check blood wolfs.

3. The_Doughnut

WIth that gear score I would stay in Gahaz, Fogans or Nagas. You can go to Manshaum forest, and you could kill some of the mobs in the beginning area before Mirumok, but you will not be killing them with any type of speed. 232 sheet ap with tri kutum, and I am not blazing through them like Gahaz. In the end, its not worth the additional effort because you are not getting large amounts of EXP in return or drops. I would wait until you get to 235-240 sheet ap before moving to the west. Just my opinion.

Blitzball likes this.
  4. Stillwaters

As the others have said gahaz,fogans,and maybe basi den,centaurs ,even bashims isnt bad on my 200 ap archer he clears hella fast and moves between packs really quick

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  5. Xenn

That's a bit disappointing xD Valencia trio when I left (gahaz, fogans, nagas) and Valencia Trio now... dayum. I do have few friends and we wanted to try Miru 3group man but I heard we need 230+ ap with Tet Kutum. I'm close (223) but I'll wait.

6. Malkontent

Just take one of the side spawns 3 of you at 220 ap with kut should clear upwards of 1800 trash per hour.

7. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Just go mirumoks. Lie about your AP like everyone else and let a higher AP group carry you.

1. Silver - check
    2. LVL - check
    3. SP - why would anyone care on archer, just afk train

8. Xenn

Ye we will try Manshaums and see how it is. Gahaz is way overcrowded and Fogans are boring at this point :P Thx for advice.

Nah I don't really like to leech of other people and I do need SP ;)

9. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

I guess the most important skills are covered in 2-3 days (during uni/work + night) by afk training.
    If you want to progress without "leeching" and enchanting, you will have a very hard time, good luck :-P

Btw I guess you will do at least 50-70% hp of the small mobs with 1 combo, I'd not even call that leeching.

10. Malkontent

Mirumok, not manshuams.

11. The_Doughnut

Assuming you are only wanting loot from grinding, you will need some serious fire power for Mirumok. I am being completely honest with you, you're going die from mobs there. If not that, a party will come in and kill you for the spot. It's not just your DPS, but your lack of DP against those mobs. They will kill you and there is no dedicated healer in this game to keep you alive. I partied with two guildmates the other night and instead of leeching XP in the tree like normal, I joined them in the party. I pecked away at the mobs, but when I got hit with an AOE it drained a significant amount of my HP. If you happen to be in one of the red circles, and cannot tell, you will die. Needless to say I died three times in an hour from AOE, lost two RBF crystals and got 80 pieces of trash loot. I literally screwed myself "trying" to see if i could run with them. FYI, they had gear scores over 250 ap. I pop party elixirs and food as payment.

You have a much lower gear score than me. I am not being negative Nancy here, just being realistic. Hopefully soon I can run Mirumok. Until then, Fogans or Gahaz continues.

12. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Actually there is only 2 things to dodge and you will take no damage at all. The obvious red circles and 1 attack from big tree, besides that there is no damage at all^^

13. The_Doughnut

So what he just said was, the less geared individual will die there from the "two things" that take place during an attack. Come on man, don't tell someone there is no damage at all for under-geared players. If there was no damage at all, everyone and their brother would be out there.

14. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

I mean I die with my 302 DP in 2 red circles as well. Just need to dodge this 2 things and you are completely fine. We are not made to facetank anyway, so good practice for archer.

15. Malkontent

283 is plenty of dp for a side rotation with no double pull. If you stand in stuff you will die but so will every other archer that does it at softcap. Just dont stand in stuff.