1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archer nerf - another arrow to the knee

Discussion in 'Archer' started by SweetsDealer, Aug 4, 2019.

1. ghoulz666

My prediction is that they just milked it then nerfed it.

They'll introduce a female ranged class in the future that's more OP to sell those rerolls again.

2. TheYoda

TheYoda TheJedi Tamer 62 NA

Next is some Persian dude or somethin like that. Cause Fk Class Balance amiright?

3. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

balance doesnt sell coupons.

Muhaha and Kauni like this.
  4. PK

PK

Not sure why you are all crying tbh, finally you can go back/reroll to yours truly Lahn/Ninja and throw your keyboard on the wall to victory.

Muhaha and Ama83 like this.
  5. Buxx

Buxx Lahn 62 EU

Lol no more inlimited kd feom a mile away. Class dead

easay9 likes this.
  6. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

and now give protected skills cds as well cough lahn cough

7. Ama83

Nerf dmg archers too, i have sometimes problem kill my ninja 220ap full tet archer ;)

8. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

if you didn't see this coming.... well thats rather dense.

The class is top tier at everything and borderline broken in large scale pvp due to out of render distance chain kd's while also laying down big damage.

Overtuned class got tuned.

Move on. Half the archers became archer because it was FOTM and pulling stupid high nummbers in high end grind areas like aakman lmao. If you rerolled for any reason than loving the classes welp.... on you and you are naive.

9. Ama83

Correct and cut half damage because is ranged class

easay9 likes this.
  10. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

There are like 10 archers EU, not even kidding. I guess that's cause NA people just struggle way too hard vs melee archers, EU people don't.
    The nerf also did not change anything in PvE, large scale or for melee archers.

So I assume you saw that "nerf" comming, what was it good for?

11. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 62 EU

Seeing threads like this makes me want to have more nerfs to archer.
    Not because archer is OP but because salty 2k19 kid tears are delicious.

12. easay9

I mean your class litterally could rotate between knockdowns aka knockdown spam. If 1 failed to land the other would not

you would then proceed to shoot side to side and murder health bars without using skills ( you can still do this.......)

or you just fire the slow traveling arrow of death that is a AOE and 1 shots people? ( you can still do this )

and this is ok how?

The nerf was very much deserved

and you still have the knock back into knockdown combo still working which is basically a easier to use version of rangers fury arrow into knockdown. you still have more protections then ranger, as well as stiffens where you shouldn't.

enjoy the nerfs there are more then likely more to come LOL

13. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

This is not true. I said that earlier and I still say it. I offered everyone to prove me wrong on EU, nobody did cause nobody can.

Also that is not true, I linked clips to back that up as well.

The nerf affects only 1vs1. Nobody on EU has issues to 1vs1 an archer. Maybe some NA issue?

Don't compare archer to ranger because you can't. Ranger has a lingering iframe, lingering protection in general (which archer does not have) and ranger has a grab.

Fateneko likes this.
  14. easay9

It is true or you wouldn't be receiving removals of knockdowns? like why would they remove knockdowns then? exactly...........

I can compare archer to ranger because I can his CC should be the same in number currently its not and makes it the most annoying class to fight at range period

, Lingering Iframe? what EES? it doesn't linger its just extended to 2 hops instead of 1 and it has a far longer cooldown then archers protections, the others are long cooldown as well as ya they are super armors (super armors do not prevent damage just a FYI. meanwhile archer still has frontal guards on bow skills and super armors) also rangers supers hold you in place in order to make them linger.....

the grab is unreliable and will desync or get resisted more often then not.

#34 easay9, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  15. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

They are not removing the KDs that people are crying about. So why are they removing unprotected KDs if people are crying about protected KDs? exactly... they have no idea

No it's not I linked clips of a 289 AP archer trying to do that to me with Q buff, he couldn't. You can keep saying that but the gear difference has to be insane to be able to do that as archer.

Give archer lingering iframe and protection in general + grab then we can talk about it. As long as that is not the case you can not compare them.

I rather take working protection than low cd crap protection.

So is every other skill in the game.

As I said, bring me one archer on EU who can back up your claims. You will not find a single one. For obvious reasons.

Fateneko likes this.
  16. easay9

unprotected knockdowns are still a knockdown? doesnt change the reason they are removing some of them.

EU archers must just be bad because on NA they are top frag for a reason sorry but its the truth

Enjoy your nerfs garentee there are more to come LOL

#36 easay9, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  17. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

I saw NA archer gameplay, they are horrible at the class and spam only random melee skills to finish with full bloom.
    I guess my archer clip with 70k+ views on youtube is most watched for a reason.

But maybe you find an NA archer who is willing to back up your claims? You know where to find me.

18. Lemon Crush

I guess you never had the pleasure of doing large scale with 10 archers pelting you from so far away that you cant even see them while you lay there bouncing off the ground as their front and backline wreck you lol.

NA knows how to exploit classes to make them complete aids..... these nerfs came due to KR complaining about the same thing.... perhaps EU is just a bunch of potato players to begin with lel.

easay9 likes this.
  19. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

I mean if you have that many archers, someone must be streaming right? I'd like to see any of them cause the only archer guy on NA who streams that I know struggles pretty much in every aspect of the game but he has gear. Can you link any video or anything idk.

EU guys just focus archers and one tap them, it's a free kill most of the time.
    https://streamable.com/6l2cu

20. Lemon Crush

Not sure why you need proof it's been a well-known fact and complained about for months lol. The fact you have never seen this in node wars or siege makes me think you weren't even playing. The nerf didn't come from no where.

easay9 likes this.