1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archer nerf - another arrow to the knee

Discussion in 'Archer' started by SweetsDealer, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Uhm as an archer main I do know what they nerfed and I assure you archer did not receive any large scale relevant nerf (besides full bloom).
    I mean I hear from NA people that there are so many archers and I am just curious, if it's really that many, does really nobody stream or record anything?

I mean it's fine if you don't know any archers either, I do not expect anything here. I'd appreciate it if you come up with something tho.

2. Flesh007

LOL!!! Nice arguments. Archers shoot at a distance! Did you hear that guys? Archers shoot at a distance!!! Quickly nerf!!! Interesting. What do you say about 10 strikers? Or 10 witches? Or 10 warriors? Or 10...

3. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

None of those classes can perma cc an entire group from a distance you cant even see them from.....non stop.

4. Flesh007

Please show me the video. I want to see this epic.

Fateneko likes this.
  5. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Archer can't either. The only class who can do that is a Zerker during Q buff.

6. Blitzball

I guess there are so many people pissed off about Winged Strike. Too bad they nerfed the wrong skill :D

7. RinseWell

I just started archer two days ago , cool class.
    I don't know to much about nerft but shooting from far distance sounds lame..

8. Exaah

To be honest, I havent recently fought with all EU guilds, but we don't have that much archer. And I'm kinda glad we don't. Sadly the cancer lies elsewhere right now.

Unless I'm mistaken, Kauni is Fkd? So I'm pretty sure he does sieges and NWs lol, we fought him and dethrone on valencia just yesterday

Kauni likes this.
  9. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

I even suggested to remove KD on it pre nerfs. Obviously that would be a bad idea now after all the changes without giving anything in return.

Fort room so much fun on archer btw :^)
    https://streamable.com/ptlr6

10. Exaah

#50 Exaah, Aug 11, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    Kauni likes this.
  11. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

12. Flesh007

Because the archer must shoot point blank. This is logical... =D

Tvvin and Kauni like this.
  13. Ama83

I never ever see a lot archers, i see a lot no brain witches who jump and kill everything one aoe, so far fight against few arches i have cc but not perma, this class so easy kill, mayby less cry start l2p or change class

CompZilla likes this.
  14. Lemon Crush

I guess if witches had archer range and chain kd's you would just learn to play right because its not broken? Thats basically what you are saying. I guess you kids dont know why they were nerfed, you were never using them to their full potential so you never noticed the perma cc.

15. Dalenos

A nerfed was bound to happen. It happens in all games game dev introduces op class so people spend on said class and reroll. Once maximum profits have been achieved the nerf hammer comes in and later on a new OP class comes again and the cycle begins lul.

16. Flesh007

Explain to me where is the nerf? Archer CC the distance as before. Just don't KD, but stun. This will not make it easier for you to fight with him. : D

17. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Besides the fact that witches meteor does have the same range like archer skills (except for smite which is not a CC and luthraghon where is no follow up) I am kinda curious how archer supposed to CC a witch? You are fully protected, at 324 DP (which is super easy to get for wiz/witch) a 286 AP archer can't even break the block and on top you have since awk release still the weapon swap bug? Because of slows witch has even way easier time than a wizard.

There are so many classes who are not allowed to complain about archer just due to kit and then because of how good they scale with gear... and witch is one of them. Btw did you find any streaming archers on NA that cause you guys so much trouble? I didn't find a single one but I found one on youtube, he doesn't do a single range combo tho.

He is killing McHands, so he must be playing right but if he is playing right then range is not an issue since he is playing melee, right? So is not KD since he CCs with stiff and float most of the time :^)

Ama83 likes this.
  18. Lemon Crush

I never was talking 1v1, I was talking about large scale.

Also apples to oranges, way longer CD and cant be followed up with chain KD's you dont seem to get what the original problem was with archer. Witch also has no follow up, if you are cast meteor from that range you aren't doing **** except teleporting in hoping you can do something before they get up.

Again I never was talking about 1v1. Archer is a easy match up (for wiz/witch anyways), but it all changes in large scale with their chain knockdowns from a range you cant see them thats where they were over tuned.

19. RobinSan

This is basically every fight not only Archer specific..

20. Ayesmina

LoL Witch complains that in Large scale archer there is OP, while on many strong skills Archer has a split damage up to 50%, the Witch combat system is: PA - Teleport - AOE = everyone gets 100% damage

For many years Witch / Wizard is a top in mass pvp, maybe it's time to learn to play, Archer has good dmg and a few ranged CC skills, but with my 281 AP on Musa I kill them for one skill. Save yourself embarrassment because you are pathetic.

I escaped from Archer myself, so what if he has a lot of damage, just like any low GS will kill you on a combo?