1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archer Nerf

Discussion in 'Archer' started by Kauni, May 8, 2019.

1. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

You failed again, it's not my topic, it's Crits topic...

But there are not? Rofl... only cause you keep saying that over and over again it won't become true rofl...

What? It's not wtf... rofl that's just beyond retarded...

Ok now here is your chance to backup your claims, which ccs do you find stupidly powerful? I am really curious, tell me, please. Try to be constructive for once.

And that's what I told you many times already. Archers protection is just relevant in 1vs1, not large scale. At it's current state archer is trash tier in 1vs1 and I can backup that anytime as I offered you before. Since you can't play archer (obviously), get me a good one and we will see how many of his "stupidly powerful protected ccs" he will land. We don't even need to argue here, we can easily check that in-game, anytime...

2. Spartakatz

yea sigh you're right, archer is one of the worst classes, nobody wants to play it, it's no fotm, and you're the best, the god of all players only that's why you're so awesome and you get the most kills of everyone. sorc's iframes are also crap, ninja has low damage ans no defense because pen armor not work on him, mystic is one of the squishiest, they're all very bad classes. ****ing class fanboys.

3. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Besides the fact that I did not say anything of that about the other classes you are still welcome to prove me the opposite regarding archer.
    If archer is that easy, has that many op protected ccs and is that popular, then you must know at least one archer who is able to prove your point, right?
    I am still waiting, your move now.

4. Casty

I went to NW, the first one on archer, top fragged with 1k sp and honestly zero knowledge of the class, is this not op? is this not class carried? what is it then? The class is busted no matter how much you defend it, and i get it if its your class why not.

Edited to say that i reached lvl 60 hours before the first NW

5. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

And when exactly did I say that it's not strong in large scale? I actually said the opposite, I said the nerf won't change anything for large scale and I even said what would have been a better nerf.

Are you still playing archer? Since you quote me, does that mean you are the one who would like to prove this guys point how many op protected ccs archer has and show me that today in BA? Even if it sounds like a bait, no worries, we just go for some friendly duels and if you are unhappy with the outcome, I won't mention any of the fights on the forum :-)

6. Casty

lol?

7. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

No :-)

8. Malkontent

The point is he is trying to explain to you exactly how misinformed you are and you choose to be salty because your jealous another class is truly ranged and your not. Get over it. It is not as protected as you think, our fg are a meme and you dont even have to cc us to kill us thru fg. There is a fine line archer is skirting right now and the chances that it gets nerfed into utter uselessness and a free kill if PA listens to people like you is very real. Get gear, quit bitching on the forums because another class has the kit you think you want. If you just cant handle it reroll... i doubt you make it a week before you reroll back.

9. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Is there actually any of the geared streamers who is still playing archer? :^)

10. Spartakatz

Yea I hope they will listen and nerf the overtuned FOTM back to the level of normal classes. So you need to get some gear, too.
    Again, if all your FG are meme and nothing is as good as described, you should have no problems when some of those useless memes get removed. Why are you even complaining against it then?

How can it possibly turn into "utter useless" when you would remove something that you say is crap anyway? Lol, I love how you guys contradict yourself.

11. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

when they nerfed wizards and witches on a basis that they are cancerous when many of them play together, everyone said good move (stacking lava pools, blizzard shared dmg nerf, awaken nuke shared dmg nerf.... etc). they have the same thing with archers now.

12. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

The only one contradicting himself is you. You don't understand that the asked nerfs are 1vs1 nerfs and not large scale. But there is a lot of 1vs1 and 1vsX as well and the class is already bad at 1vs1, even worse than ranger.
    Our only "easy" matchups in 1vs1 are mystics and ranger. Because we can't just iframe and grab other classes like most classes.

A viable large scale nerf would be to make piercing light (23 sec cd) to have increased damage per charge (it's 3 charges in total) instead of having it instant.

We do not have spamable knockdowns like most people claim only because they don't understand and/or know the class. We have have 2 KDs that we are using, winged strike and light's trail (both unprotected) meanwhile light's trail is the part of the damage combo where the skill is used on a KDd target. The KD will also not really be applied because the skill has also downsmash which obviously kinda overlaps and makes the KD irrelevant.

13. Spartakatz

more excuses. talk about one thing, then respond to unrelated other stuff. talk about that your protections are good, you whine about it and at same time claim they are bad anyway.
    and as always, claim that all your skills are trash. so you would be fine if winged strike and lights trail would stay, and a couple of others get turned into cc-only or protection-only? I'm 100% sure you would whine about that, too.

14. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

No, it's just you being retarded. Talk was about CC nerf and further asked CC nerfs by Crit. It's you who are crying about protections which are 1vs1 related meanwhile the class is already bad in 1vs1.

See, that's what you don't understand because you don't know the class. What others? What exactly is your point? What protections do you think are op? Also where is it op, large scale or 1vs1? Can you name anything or is your class knowledge just too bad?

Like I said earlier already, I would have nerfed range and aoe on full bloom and remove winged strike kd to prevent the random kd spam. That's obviously not possible anymore.

There is literally no protected skill that is op in large scale, 100%.
    Saying archer has anything op in 1on1 would literally make you insta lose the little bit credibility you got left.

I am ready to discuss anything and explain you everything that confuses you about archer. But you can't even say what you think is op on archer... Tell me what you think is op and we can discuss it.

15. Spartakatz

the amount of protected CCs. the stuff we are talking about since a few pages. the stuff you say, it doesn't exist, or it doesn't work and what not. are you really that ignorant?
    nerf range and aoe on full bloom would change nothing, people are doing that thing mostly on point blank range anyway. is just a finisher, uninteresting, we're talking about the important part before any finishing combo.

16. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Only bad archers been using it point blank.
    Do you know why full bloom got nerfed? Because people been crying about archer spamming CCs.
    Nerfing range and aoe on the skill would have made it balance. But they just removed KD on an 7 sec unprotected spell, that's obviously just retarded and even "buffed" bad archers, only in 1vs1 tho.

Which protected ccs? Name me them and tell me where do you think which cc is op? (Large scale or 1vs1)

17. Blitzball

The only protected CC i find "OP" is Meteor Dive. Because you can cancel a lot of skills with it , so it's not predictable for the Archer's opponent.
    Also , ALL hits of Meteor Dive can inflict Stiffness.
    Since the May 2018 patch , a lot of skills inflict CC only on the first hit. That's why i find Meteor Dive very strong, you can use mouse movement on this skill too.

All others protected CC such as Zephyr Leap or Glissade are fine , imo.

18. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Well it can be "op" vs grab monkeys if it works. If someone is not engaging with dash -> grab, he will usually win the cc trade cause the start (and end) of MD is unprotected.
    Imo a fully range class should have one very strong protected melee skill with cc to have a chance to disengage. I'd not count MD as one tbh. I still have that clip where I am using MD and a sorc yolos in 2 unprotected ccs without getting punished while punishing me since MD can cancel a lot of skills but you can't chain anything properly after MD, not even glide.

19. Spartakatz

blablabla OP, the number of all those protected CCs, that is OP. I feel like talking to a kid. if you claim you're such an awesome archer you should know your skills. if I list them now, you would just write an endless post again and write novels about each one how bad it is, the protection not working, the CC useless and what not. sigh.

20. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Let me answer you with your own quotes:
    Like dude... seriously? You want a grown up discussion? Then grow up.
    I asked you what protected CCs you find op and in which scenarios. You are saying "the number of all those protected ccs" meanwhile you don't understand that we just DON'T GET THE PROTECTIONS because of how the skills work!!!! (cancels, u know cancel? cancel the cancel to cancel cancel???)

That's the point tho. I know my class' skills and I know how they work. You don't, obviously. But YOU are crying for a nerf rofl... I am not even blaming you for not knowing archer mechanics before crying for nerfs, that's normal on forums, every pleb and idiot does that.
    But dude... you didn't even read the tooltips of the skills rofl... and so didn't that Crit guy, the so called good ranger. At least fking read the tooltips before crying rofl... Why do you even try to argue with me if you have no idea about the class and didn't even check the skills?

Just to show you how stupid you are:
    You complain about archer being op in large scale but you are asking for archer 1vs1 nerfs. (besides the fact that you don't even know archer skills at all rofl)

Did you notice it now or do you need further explanation?