1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archer Nerf

Discussion in 'Archer' started by Kauni, May 8, 2019.

1. Casty

I feel this guy is the same person as the old tamer troll irrelevant.

2. Spartakatz

"grow up" and then spam caps lock just makes you look like a raging fool.

i don't care about your ability to cancel, that's just more excuses. EES can also be cancelled into something unprotected. all the SA you showed in the "perfect protection" clip can be cancelled very fast, leaving you with no protection left whatsoever.

that stuff makes the class even stronger. I wish I could cancel the very few FG that are available on my class instead of being forced to stay in animation lock.

the back-patting of your archer fanboy friends also doesn't impress me here.

and yet again, for like the 10th time: if you say you don't get those protections - why do you even care? let's have them removed. you say they don't work anyway. like if someone would suggest "remove knockback on dash kick", I couldn't care less. for sure I wouldn't argue that it would ruin the class and at the same time claim, it's useless.

3. Spartakatz

you're also free to explain the very simple question, why people would be so upset about removing some protections (or ccs) from protected ccs, when at the same time you claim it's all useless and doesn't work anyway.

4. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

What are you even talking about? Do you really fail so hard to read? I said MD ---> can't <--- be canceled...
    That's the reason why I used capslock earlier, because you have issues to understand very simple things and I feel like I have to focus your concentration on some things since you seem to have very hard time here...

See another follow up with false "facts" because you failed to understand something simple. Archer is also locked in most skills and can't cancel them.

How many times do you want me to explain you that? Ok I try to explain you that one more time in a very simple way, if you fail here then even I can't help you.

Look:

Archer... strong... large scale (siege/nw/many people, many ook)
    Archer... bad... very bad... 1vs1

As I said earlier many times already, archers protections are only relevant for 1vs1, you asked me several times why I would care? Because archer is already bad at 1vs1 and it doesn't change anything in its strength in large scale. That is a fact.

You on the other side still couldn't tell me which CCs you find op and in which scenarios. So are you gonna admit here that you just have no idea about archer whatsoever and that you just simply babble something that you heared/read somewhere while not having any knowledge about it?

5. Spartakatz

just nerf this crap so you need to get some gear and practise like most others, too.

6. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

So you admit that you don't know any archer skills and you have no clue what you actually talking about?
    You didn't even check my gear before saying that and you tell me to practise without knowing how good or bad I am? rofl... Well I guess you said all you had to say.

7. Spartakatz

I don't see why I would take you as reference. You showed your top kill stats, that together with the fact that you don't even acknowledge protected CCs being a very good thing in the game tells me, every nub can dominate with a FOTM OP class like yours.
    I like how you provide arguments against your own whining, give some more.

8. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Does that mean you know a good archer, a better archer? Feel free to give me his name and I duel him on several classes, so we can see how good he knows his class.
    Do you know how many archers enemy had before they retired? Do you know how many made the trial?

That's not a fact. That's something you claim because you don't know the skills.
    Fact is that Crit claims glissade would have stiffness and kd while having fg, which is 100% false and can be checked by everyone easily.

The one who is whining here is you. I made valid arguments while you were not able to name just one single protected cc that is supposed to be op.

9. Spartakatz

i don't get your question. and you apparently don't even bother what i write. it doesn't need to have one skill that stands out and is "OP", when it's simply about a shitload of protected CCs, whereas a similar class has only ONE in the entire kit, that isn't even an engage, and a close range skill. that stuff is out of balance nobody denies that, even archers (except a few fanboys here).
    I guess even when every single skill of your entire kit would be a protected CC that also does damage, you would still ask for a single one that's especially OP because you know, a class is all about one single skill LOL.

all I'm for is that they continue to modify all classes like they already did to several others. either protection or CC, 1-2 exceptions are ok but not that many.

the argument "reroll to archer if you think he is better" is nonsense, as I prefer the ranger style more overall. it's simply not balanced, every blind dog sees that less and less ppl play that class and reroll to the few known ones, for a good reason.

10. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

And where? I asked you to type some of them down, several times. You still didn't, not a single one. Also if there is no op protected skill(s), why do you want to nerf it? Just because you don't have it?

That totally makes sense...pulling off some random bs again.
    So many that you still couldn't name any? Must be really maaaaaany.
    Now guess what? Same happened to archer. Vert is still best example here, he couldn't perform well in 1vs1 and not in large scale on it while having ~281 ap or something

Also if you would be into pvp just a little bit, you would know that most guilds don't even have many archers... most guilds have like 1-2 archers only and they are usually not even "good". Not saying they have more rangers tho. But I just assume here that you know enemy. Enemy had more rangers than archers. Why do you think that was the case?

11. Spartakatz

more old players and not many people like to reroll always, just because something else is stronger, of course. there's not a single ranger in the discord who isn't jealous about the range capabilities of archer. many rerolled to archer, I don't know a single archer who rerolled to ranger. why do you think that's the case?

12. Malkontent

I have 285 ap and i can guarantee you that anyone at 285 ap can kill me faster than i can kill them. How much ap should i get before my class is good? Edit* How much ap do you think i should get before my class can be good?

13. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Because archer is just out for few months and ranger is not? I also do know an archer who rerolled ranger.

Aha? Really? How? Why? I know some people who said they not gonna play archer cause it's clunky, has no iframe and no grab. Archer obviously does have an iframe but the worst one in the game, even rangers dash iframe is better.

How do you know that? It looked like you don't know any archer... Do you know any? Are they any good?

That will be the moment when he tells you go point blank for full bloom one shot, because that's what op classes with op protected range ccs do rofl :D

14. Malkontent

archer is a new long awaited purely range bow class. It doesnt require brain power.

15. Blitzball

It's not purely ranged.

Actually , all the melee skill deals huge damage compared to ranged skill ( except Righteous Smite on a single target but the CD is long ).

Full bloom point blank , Uproot , Ravenous Talon , Spear of Sylvia . This are all melee skills , they do good damage.

Ranger / DK / Archer / Wizard / Witch are classified as ranged classes , but not even half of the usable kit ( not meme skills ) of these classes are actually ranged.

A 285 AP Archer will deal less damage with a full ranged combo than any other melee class with same AP.
    Arrow Explosion and Bolt of Radiance do decent damage on grounded target but these skills are slow af and not worth using on a mooving target , imo

Kripion likes this.
  16. Malkontent

All your points are valid.... Every single one. That said, a melee archer is a dead archer. We are a purely ranged class.

17. Casty

Was not talking about you

18. Akantorian

More nerfs are needed for archer, 9 protected ccs, fg skills can block more dmg than warriors block, outstanding dmg at any ap.

19. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Wat?^^ That was a good troll tho^^

20. Akantorian

k bud