1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archer Nerf

Discussion in 'Archer' started by Kauni, May 8, 2019.

1. Blitzball

I believe Archer has passive self DP debuff at this point :D

2. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

308 dp, prolly because I don't have the 309 bracket :(

3. Jexz

4. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

rofl no...
    that's just musa damage...

#164 Kauni, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  5. Malkontent

Ya but if people just stand there and ignore an archer, the archer will kill them. That's unfair..... lol

6. Malkontent

No, the biggest problem with archer is whiney forum trolls.

7. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

wtb 8 sec cd sa skill to melt people in 0,5 sec

8. easay9

Archer needs a nerf,

range damage should not be this ridiculous and have knockdown spam to boot. There is also no reason an archers basic attacks in awakening should hit as hard as they do

9. Malkontent

Lol I rerolled musa a week or 2 ago. The difference is night and day. 0 holes in the sa, apesh1t damage and the 100% 1 shots at range and doesn't have split damage. Musa is bonkers compared to archer

10. Malkontent

Lol.
    But you right ranged should do no damage so you can pad your stats with free kills.

11. easay9

?
    I never said it should do no damage I said it should not be hitting like a truck from the backline unless its single target damage the issue right now is especially with archer hes got far to many knockdowns ( the strongest CC) with the damage.

he needs to either lose some of his CC spam or he needs to lose some damage to account for it.

12. Malkontent

If only archer had split damage on all of his non single target ranged attacks.... oh wait

13. easay9

ya he does in comparison to rangers split damage his still hits like a truck

there is a reason they are getting top frag right now in most PVP content and a reason why guilds are lowering requirements for them like they did for wiz/witch. That and most of his attacks have a damn knockdown to it which makes getting close to them an absolute pain.

its a simple fix if he keeps his knockdown spam reduce damage

if he wants to keep the damage then he should lose some CC.

14. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

What are you trying to say with this private server crap clip

Could you stop spreading this bs, especially since you can't back up your words? Not even mentioning that you have no end game pvp experience at all.
    How can you ask to remove more cc on the class meanwhile it already has crap cc kit? The fact, that you dodged to prove that says everything. Didn't even ask you to WIN a duel and you had your panties full already...
    Get into the end game first, then you can maybe start talking about damage or cc balance.
    https://streamable.com/ws5wk
    289 ap archer with q buff can't even one shot me in a kd on 302 dp... now I do have 308 dp and a musa one shots me without awk buff or any cc with a protected (sa) 8 sec cd skill in 0,5 sec...
    Like seriously... do you even play the game?

What? Most people rolled away from archer dafuq you talking about.

Knockdown spam? You sure you still talking about archer or more like about Q buffed zerker? You are still welcome to prove your kd spam theory, I am waiting for you.

15. easay9

pretty sure other people have already agreed with me in other posts but whatever dude think your the best playing a brain dead class with knockdown spam and gets top frag in most pvp situations and then saying your class is **** all the .time

its honestly hilarious to read what you put in here about your class.

16. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Who cares what other people said or agreed on? What qualifies them? I am able to prove any of my statements any time, you are not. What does this fact tell us?
    I mean we can make it even more interesting... bo19 you on archer, loser pays winner, 90d vp? Should be easy on a class that can spam KDs, has tons of damage and is braindead and easy to play? Sup now, gonna dodge again?

17. Malkontent

It's not even my class anymore lol. I rerolled because it's far too easy to punish considering you dont even need a cc to kill an archer and most if not all of his op protected movement has at least 1 hole and probably 2.

18. easay9

God you are so behond full of yourself its hilarious im not fighting you cause again anyone who has faught your class in wars knows that you can spam knockdowns if one fails to land oh look you have another 2 at your disposal

I again have nothing to prove and yes archer is a easy mode class and its also boring. Have you ever thought thats why people are rolling off your class? It has nothing to do with it being hard to play or its so called weaknesses. Its just simply boring its the same kind of boring one would get when playing a wiz, witch.

Here in NA the class is strong as can be and yes guilds are starting to recruit lower geared archers simply for thier CCs and range

19. easay9

Did i send that to you it was ment for kauni

20. Kauni

Kauni Archer 62 EU

Another 2 what? Archers? I hope that's not what you mean because I could write for todays how insanely retarded that "argument" would be.

I fought a lot of archers before they rerolled. I can easily say the reason for most was not because it is boring. I mean unless boring means you can't do sh*t and get fkd all day. Then yes, you are right.
    If archer is so easy mode why don't we just duel? We can make it fair, we either go on global lab or we do 2 fights on NA and EU. If you afraid you are losing too much time doing that, we can just go up with the price. Instead of 1 90d VP we go up to idk? 5? You can choose, I don't mind.