1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Archer Players Be Like : AM I A JOKE TO YOU !?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Hyko23, Jan 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Megta

Megta Archer EU

With succession you can't use awakening weapons anymore, which in the case of archer would mean he can't use the longbow anymore, which he could use from level 1.
    Do you realy want this to happen?

2. <|>P b r a D<|>

Yes, you Archers are a joke class to us. Remove from the game.

/endthread

Malpo69 likes this.
  3. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

Well my experience is that with my evasion hybrid build as a striker, I can tank a 290 ap archer, and even after im cced I survive sometimes. However a sorc can two shot me trough superarmor at 273 ap. Aditionally, I can be onecomboed by a 243 ap ninja and a warrior with unknown ap can oneskill me after his grab.
    Therefore I find archer balanced compared to other classes.

(Balance is always relative to other classes. For example, if you put more weight to one side of a balance the other side will go up regardless of its weight).

Fearless V likes this.
  4. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

I am bit confused by your statements idk.
    I mean we lost one significant CC but that's about it.

5. Unranked

Unranked Unranked Striker 64 EU

@Kauni im not saying archer is balanced because of a nerf, im saying archer is balanced because the only thing that made archer scary was their damage and range, but since succesion everyone and his mom has more damage then archer at 20ap less, and some of them also having range (sorc) I now find archer one of the easier match ups to fight.

6. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

I see. Well for archer it's the opposite. Since everyone one shots us anyway, succ class are just easier to fight cause most of them lost mobility and/or protection compared to their awk version.

Alcathoe Noctis likes this.
  7. Tiresias

Tiresias Witch 60 NA

As someone who plays an Archer, I can't imagine how Succession would work. Half the baseline skills are melee range, and the ranged skills need support from Awakening. Losing access to Awakening skills would make the class clunky.
    All I would like to see for Archer is for them to fix some of the class bugs, like skills that have inconsistent application of Super Armor and Forward Guard (moments when it's not applied during the skill use).

Silsti likes this.
  8. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

It's easy. Just don't see succ as a mainly pre awk skill tree. Look at it like an additional individual skill tree that has not only pre awk skills but also awk skills, more than the other classes.

9. Tiresias

Tiresias Witch 60 NA

Ha! Yeah, because THIS player base won't pitch a fit about that. I'm sure there won't be a ton of people flooding the forums and chat channels about the "special treatment" that Archers received.

10. ChoeChoeTrain

All I need is the archer flip and the rapid fire skill from diablo 3 and I'll be good c:

11. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

TFW Archer players are complaining when a weaker version of it self received even more nerfs. To the point that class now become non viable again.

12. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

Define weak. Succ ranger outgrinds archer and in large scale its damage is literally broken. Others than archer ranger does not just need to be far away, you can also hide behind walls, fences etc while applying insane damage that archer can only dream of. Also don't forget the perma KD bug with down smashes on 0 CD that they had for quite a while.
    If you met a 293+ AP succ ranger, you'd be hit so hard that you'd forget archer even exists.

13. Rügenwalder Pommersche

and somehow they still complain about getting pvp nerfs

14. Kauni

Kauni Archer 63 EU

If anything it's a fix :^)

15. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

I've been archer since release. I've had bad times when the gear wasn't soft cap and even then it was fun. I'm at 266/304 now and Archer is a force to be reckoned with. I'm a bit disappointed though at the fact that nothing is in the works for us as OP suggested but Archer is not weak if you know how to play your class properly and if you have soft cap gear of course since mostly everyone is soft cap now.

Ben Phoenix likes this.
  16. AZzalor

AZzalor EU

i thought the perma kd bug was fixed already, at least i read something about it a few patchnotes ago (could've been kr patchnotes, but we should've gotten it as well).

17. Hekki

Definitly archer should get more nerfs.

18. Rügenwalder Pommersche

ye it got fixed alrdy but it was a thing for a "long (to long)" time considering how broken it was in nodewars

19. Ben Phoenix

Nerf this, buff that, nerf that, buff this, this is OP, that is garbage, delete that... Holy s*** guys.

[​IMG]

Aaarggghhh and Joungf like this.
  20. Ben Phoenix

No, stop playing the game if you aren't fine with the Archer class.

/tobecontinuedthread

Joungf likes this.