1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Archer] Worth it to REROLL to a MUSA?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Wafaduck, Nov 17, 2019.

?

Reroll to Musa?

1. Stay

15 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. Reroll

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. **** it reroll to sorceress

13 vote(s)
    36.1%
  4. Warrior Boi

1 vote(s)
    2.8%
  1. Wafaduck

I'm Basically having fun with archer but sometimes it goes to my head that I wanna reroll to a musa. I've tried trial on a musa and some guys taught me a combo and it was great. But no one taught me anything with the archer. So I was wondering if it's worth rerolling to MUSA for Node Wars, PVP, Tier 1 to Tier 3 PVP? Late Game. Or End game? Or just stay as an archer and make my way to 61 and dream to be the BEST?

or Just screw it and go to sorceress? xD

#1 Wafaduck, Nov 17, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  2. Blitzball

Both classes are top-tier for Node-Wars & PVE. I don't see any reason to reroll from Archer except if the only thing you do is duels.

Don't reroll if you find Archer fun and if you already invested in weight & inventory slots.

3. Wafaduck

I already did the main quest line with the archer. and got the cliffs all 3 weapons

Also the combos on the MUSA for pvp seems pretty fun :P than the archer idfk wtf is happening

4. Gretsia

Dude dont listen to this Blitztroll.
    Its not both classes god tier in PVE.
    Thats how it goes.Musa early mid is very good grinder,i would say extremly good (Gahaz,Titium Valey,Mansaum etc etc).
    Archer is good but at this point Musa is better.
    When we go to late game grind pve Musa struggles a lot.He is really strong in Aakman but very bad at Hystria & Underwater.
    From the other side Arher at late he is the real king of Aakman and outperform the only class that can be compared with and that is Musa.
    Late grind of Archer is better from Musa.Early & mid not.
    PVP Now.
    Musa early struggles.The class needs a lot of AP to shine.
    When Musa overpass the 269ap thats where we can see the real potential of the class.Its a killing massive.Really strong in 1vs1 (not the best) & top frager in mass pvp,nw etc etc.
    The later the game the stroner he gets.He can literally 1 shoot many times 3,4 people with BLB (below the belt skill) using his 50% rage at high ap brackets.
    Archer is also really strong and really hard to deal with.The non stop knockdowns from archer makes him real threat.
    I play musa (63 lvl more than 295ap) & i have and archer 62 with decent ap as well.
    Both classes i would say are really good imo.

5. Noixi

Pffft, reroll the game.

6. Fearless V

Fearless V TranscendentSoul Witch NA

To what?

7. onaco

onaco Musa 62 EU

Both classes are good, but I believe archer is still better. Archer has a lot easier time defending grind spots while being almost equally good on early spots, and he does a lot better on high end spots. In 1vs1 musas struggle a lot with classes which can rotate SA, and while archer can keep a distance and fish for holes in SA, musa has to go in close and risk it a lot more and more often (I'm talking about situations where you still need a combo to kill a player, not one or two-shots).
    In mass pvp both classes do well, but archer will always have the distance saefty. Pretty sure you will have a better time if you stay an archer, and focus on getting better at playing him.
    Of course if you like musa better just go for a musa, it's most important to play the class which you visually enjoy the best :]

8. Wafaduck

I could tell you're not biased with your class. but I was having a lot of fun with the musa in pvp at trials haha! Combos were amazing

9. Wafaduck

Which classes can I play pvp sooner? I really wanna do pvp already :3

10. Gretsia

In lower ap brackets Ninja is really strong.I can say its one of the best TOP 3 in 1vs1 and really good in mass pvp if you know what you do (in large scale).
    But i have to mention that he struggles in grind comparing with other classes (Mystic,Sorc,Musa,Archer etc etc) & he lucks of some aoe damage.

11. Gretsia

I can try to be as biased as i can,according to my knowledge ofcourse).

12. Wafaduck

Haha so in other words. What do you really suggest?

13. Rügenwalder Pommersche

id say stick to archer, they both have quite similar roles but archer has less downsides

musa is a really good beginner class, easy on the hands and easy to play - quite a simple class

the issue with that is - even tho u will feel strong quite early and u will be able to "use the class properly" fast - that no matter what u do, u are stuck with the simplicity of musa
    others will have a easy time against u since musa is a pretty straightforward class, its easy to predict what ur going to do while u dont have a lot outplay potential

musa basically relies on the enemy to make a mistake which he can abuse or sa trading (u have more gear u win)
    musa only has 2 protected ccs which are
    -dragonbite (a really obv move but still our best chance to cc on enemy)
    - counter assassination (good to catch ppl offguard but u can rarely use it since its rather slow and also really easy to avoid +7 secs cd is kinda high)

the only other protected cc is crustcrusher foulplay which "should" always kill yourself if the enemy isnt sleeping

else u can only try to fish with the unprotected ccs musa has

basically exactly how onaco said
    archer overall is just a better choice, u get way more out of the kit - more protection, dmg is pretty much the same but u have range adv, archer also is insanly mobil

the only thing id agree musa has a edge is being "the faster class" u can basically run away from every fight if u dont want to fight it

Wafaduck and Gretsia like this.
  14. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 63 EU

Why do you need some other stranger from the internet answering that question for you? You are pretty new to the game anyway. Just take whatever class and have fun. You can think about rerolling and stuff later.

15. qweqqi

qweqqi Qweqqi Ninja 62 EU

always pick the class that you enjoy playing the most. even if you pick a class you don't like that is god tier in 1v1/smallscale/largescale/pve/bed/rapbattles you are always 1 patch away from being stuck with a useless class that you don't enjoy. just put your time into a class you like and you'll have the energy to improve your skills and your gear, and you'll always have the advantage against meta scrubs.

onaco likes this.
  16. RobinSan

Keep in mind that musa needs a lot of MP pots to grind, which means you have to invest in weight.. I'm not sure how Archer grinds with its own resources..

PVP wise musa is a lot of fun, but in 1v1 you get punished if you don't know what you are doing and use wrong unsafe engages, o and grab classes are painful to fight.

Second I'm not sure when we get succesion but that might change your class as well if you think about rerolling

Greetings from 290 ap musa

Wafaduck likes this.
  17. Gretsia

I cant agree more!!

18. Wafaduck

Something to be guided off?

19. Wafaduck

So much stuff uhhh!

#19 Wafaduck, Nov 19, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  20. Ned Sheynji

Ned Sheynji Sheynji 63 EU

Why do you need a guide then? Its your account.