1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arduanatt & Caution

Discussion in 'Horse Training' started by Jey, May 14, 2019.

1. Jey

Jey Valkyrie 62 EU

People won't tell you, but if you have Arduanatt, it may be better for you not to remove caution.

This is the only horse where you may need it to be able to use double Jump and the wings, without risking to fall from the cliff, while you are at max speed.

it is serious.

Aelisah likes this.
  2. Eneayo

Eneayo Witch 62 EU

Maybe at max speed to fall from a cliff but doesn`t prevent you from falling in general ^^

3. Xenon

You should be jumping before you hit the edge of a cliff anyway...

Boink likes this.
  4. Erisim

Erisim Witch 62 NA

Caution is actually really useful for when you run into a tree mid-flight, most of the time you can just double jump and glide again after the animation triggers (as opposed to just falling straight down automatically without caution) :)

Ascaeldor, Boink, Jey and 2 others like this.
  5. Digi_Assassin

Digi_Assassin Lahn 62 NA

My Pegasus still does this without having caution on.

I actually hate caution, I will never keep it on as sometimes I want to go down small declines that aren't smooth and it continually procs.

Also I thought the recent changes to Pegasus meant you don't need to double jump before you start gliding and can actually stop yourself from falling? I could be wrong, never tested it myself.