1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are other guilds allowed to go into a guildhouse they don't own? Is this an exploit?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TheBladeEmbraced, Aug 2, 2017.

1. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

im employer of year, but accidentally forgot to pay 2 workers paycheck for 3months...
    lets just chill, shall we?

ps: not even sure did they do work during that 3months

2. RoakOriginal

Yeah.. We only have few videos and screenshots of his second, several months long exploit and word of the GM that it wasnt by accident (i wouldnt believe the GMs claim, but his "Oh, ****!" face when he was busted was enough... Especially when he was asked to show the worker window several times and he was avoiding it, ignoring it and tryin to show only node and not the window, until more streamers requested him to show it)...

3. Spartakatz

Classic. People complain that someone exploited and to "make it right", do mass exploit themselves with whole guilds.

TheBladeEmbraced and Seif like this.
  4. Wakawaka

@Seif Mathematically If such a thing is consistent it be a lot more doing this "accident" during what he said a failure to patch. All players downloaded the same patch, if the pattern is correct there should be a lot more than less than 50.

The best thing you said is this. MorrolanTV is not the voice of reason, whatever he said doesn't make any sense (To me that is). In fact I would defend my source of income like a fellow streamer for a chance to expose my name in their channel. That is how most streamers work.

Peisinoe likes this.
  5. Davloh

chonation strong like nippon steel folded over 1000 times cut through anything strong like japanese bushido samurai warrior resilient like toyota car still on road after 30 years filthy gaijin go home

Peisinoe likes this.
  6. Peisinoe

40 inconsistencies. One for each of the 72 hour bans.

Wakawaka likes this.
  7. Peisinoe

Would you like to start providing proof? I see you making a lot of claims, talking about "videos" but as yet you have posted nothing other than baseless accusations or heresay.

8. Peisinoe

The guild leader was found guilty of using an exploit. I am unsure where the "fact" part is missing. Please explain.

9. Peisinoe

You can switch channel, make the mats and switch back to restart your workers. Invalid argument.

10. Oren steel

sorry to burst your bubble, but nagas gained satisfaction, that in it self is a ''gain'', so one gains silver [ BB] other gains satisfaction [nagas] both deserves a perma ban

11. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

Liking you or someone has nothing to do with this discussion, at least from my stance. I don't respect your or your argument because you're a hypocrite. When BladeBoques exploited for 7 months you claimed it wasn't intentional, when Kakao stated that it could not be done by accident you still claimed it wasn't intentional and when a Valk from your guild exploited you also stated it wasn't done intentionally.

Naga got into your guild house by accident, or from learning from your Valk or by exploiting intentionally? No ifs or buts, it was done intentionally and they should receive the maximum punishment.

You're defending your guild and exploiting leader by claiming it was all done by accident, but as soon as someone else exploits you don't care and automatically jump on them for doing it intentionally. At least now it makes sense why you were so happy to defend the exploiter so vehemently despite the overwhelming evidence, you're in his guild and you're following instructions to do damage control.

Peisinoe and Wakawaka like this.
  12. Davloh

Your response is as weak as BB 's "i did not do it"

Wakawaka likes this.
  13. Saru

Just when I thought I was out the pulled me back in! normally I would say please read the thread and note the screenshots and vids already posted, but I am feeling generous this morning

Here are 3 examples. One of Nagas from wednesday, one from Nagas and Royal Dynasty (who nagas showed how to exploit) on Tuesday and the video is one the exploiters made them selves

Also, its because you are so late to the party that you missed all the good stuff... please see the whole thread for more answers to already addressed questions.

Attached Files:

#253 Saru, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    Hakazumi likes this.
  14. Krosa Kaine

*Yawns* Man, this is still a thing? Anywho, how do you define a mass exploit? Because a single set of doors, in one guild house, does not a mass exploit make. Secondly, I would very much so like to know where exactly I complained about what blade did as some attempt to veil my own feelings of a need to be punished? I simply stated that if/when a punishment is handed down, that just like Blade himself, we only receive a 72 hour time out, and go on to give a few good reasons as to why yes, we both exploited a glitch of some sort, the exploit we opted to use was only beneficial in boosting the Naga GvG E-Peen, while the gains from doubling up on (at least) one very useful node for months on end, would boost an individual's coffers quite spectacularly.

So at the end of the day, while EL seems hell bent on wanting to see us dirty Nagas purged from the servers for having a bit of fun at their expense, I have strictly been providing counterpoints as to why it is that we deserve at the very worst, an equal punishment that BB received for a much more lucrative exploit.

15. Krosa Kaine

@Saru I would like to point out, in the latest screenshot you shared, that you were being very rude to our guild event. We were having a very lovely RP session, you can even see in the chat logs how I was about to potentially score with that fine Dark Elf honey on the bed. Yet, before we could even begin our ERP session you very rudely interrupted us. Oh, and if we 'really' want to get into technicalities, I believe that is a ManUp flag flying in the guild hall, so perhaps before you get super offended, I would very much appreciate it if a one @Lacari would weigh in on if he, as leader of the territory holding guild, sees any problems with Nagas sharing the guild home space of EL. It is after all, his territory right?

Peisinoe likes this.
  16. Peisinoe

Interesting how your story is changing over time.

17. Saru

Just imagine all the fun we have too... there is only 1 bed in the whole house and @Lacari is always invited ;)

18. Seif

i dont get this one honestly, care to explain?

Again, i hope you realize these things cannot be considered proof, if you're biased and want some drama they might be considered proof, there's only one video and one screenshot of the same thing, and as i already said that simply shows a bug. and you also said that gm claims are a proof and then say you dont believe them? pick one.
    Incident happen from time to time, whats completely consinstent is kakao bad managament and that could be an explanation about this, but you have a point so i do understand what you're saying here. the bug was probably here and as far as i know kakao also banned some people for it? im not entirely sure as i wasn't playing this game when that one happened, maybe some people didnt get unbanned (they unbanned the innocent people or everyone? no one knows.) or got their double workers removed while others didnt (Kakao said they fixed it, even though it obviously wasn't) but again , as usual we wont know because there's no clarity between kakao and public drama like this so we will never know, i realize that exploit was with investment banks but it basically was the same thing, multiple workers on the same node and thats the pattern they probably used to look for exploiters back then, if this is true then those 50 guys banned last month could be leftovers of the last investigation.

About your second part, i didnt say morrolan wasn't the voice of reason, he actually was because in that one video he was trying to be reasonable about the whole thing, i said that he wasn't the voice of truth, again, two completely differnt things.
    if you refuse to be reasonable about this whole thing then you should just stop answering like you are the voice of truth (and this takes us to your last sentence) where you say that Morrolan did this to boost his channel, i just wanna point out that by the time of that video morrolan basically stopped streaming bdo by 5 days already, even now he streams just albion, and he's getting more followers because of that, not because of the boques video, about the same on youtube http://i.imgur.com/wZ4mBbb.png as you can see the day of the video he got a little bit more money (estimated earnings anyway..) but that sounds about right for a video talking about a hot drama at the time. and most of the money is probably coming from all his videos that are basically linked everytime someone asks for a guide (plus he had a gear progression video a week before the boques one that keeps on getting views like his enhancing videos and such) if boques did a shoutout to morrolan channel i'd like to see that because i dont see anything strange by looking at morrolan twitch and youtube stats

#258 Seif, Aug 3, 2017
  19. Krosa Kaine

I imagine none, because as far as I recall ManUp doesn't believe in having allies.

Which, to make sure you clearly understand the humor of the joke. I am taking your odd name drop of inviting Lacari (Because once again, mine was a true confirmation from the man himself and only mentioned due to the current position he holds on the territory.) and subtly hinting that, due to his disdain for having to rely on alliances that if he was to be invited that he'd just take the bed for himself and tell all the peasants to make due with the floor.

Sorry, I just didn't want that joke to be a bit too subtle for some this early in the morning.

20. Saru

Who says we are allies with ManUp? Can't we just be sorta friends with benefits... apparently my innuendo was too subtle for some as well (weird since I thought it was kind of a 2x4) since I was suggesting that we are on good terms with ManUp and they are welcome in our 1 bed anytime they'd like, no exploit to get in needed.

#260 Saru, Aug 3, 2017