1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are other guilds allowed to go into a guildhouse they don't own? Is this an exploit?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TheBladeEmbraced, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Saru

Says the boy who keeps popping in to yell ♥ Here I was thinking my God Father quote was enough to explain... guess not smh.

And we reported them day 1. At day 3 we decided maybe forum attention was the best way to get a dev response, seems to have worked.

#281 Saru, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  2. Davloh

Since i joined, Lord Cho blessed me with a Tri cresc and ogre. :)
    Nagas should be banned for 72 hrs after doing this daily for the next 7 months. I actually like a 3 days break as well.

Kyouki and Peisinoe like this.
  3. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

I think the only person yelling here my friend is you, I've been providing clear and logical statements whereas you've been lying and showing how hippo critical ExploitLegion members are. As for your report, you stated that you had screenshots from Monday at 3pm which means you should be able to provide a screenshot from around that time of your report, right? :)

4. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

[​IMG]

RoakOriginal and Peisinoe like this.
  5. Seif

Im saying as far as we know, because just like you we dont know anything, the difference between me and you is that i dont try ruin someone persona because drama.
    Why kakao isn't clear on what they do? dont ask me
    The point he makes to proof that this was on purpose is this
    Code:
    For the exploit to work, at least from my understanding through asking third parties, you would need to have set this up before the server merge. By placing workers on the same node on the different servers (Edan and Orwen for example) when the databases merged you could effectively have up to 3 workers on the same node. How you get them to both work at the same time is still rather hazy as some of the people I've asked have alluded that it would have to be done via clientside modding such as the worker time exploit. This, with he fact that he said as shown above "from doing the nodes before merge?" proves that he planned to have multiple workers on the same node. Please don't confuse this with the Valencia banking exploit as this only required you to lose rank 1 and then gain it back, I am not accusing him of using this (he might have, but there's no evidence so I won't pursue it)
    which is not what was shown in morrolan's video, they were two different methods and this one has no source, he even says he has no evidence, im not gonna read 62 pages worth of posts just to answer you lol, if you want to link me the further evidence i'll glady look at it.

before that he writes

Code:
    Kakao responded that they were investigating the issue and on May 24th many players were reported to be banned, including BladeBoques. At first he feigned ignorance and claimed that he hadn't exploited and didn't do anything, but then claims it could have been "from doing the nodes before server merge" before quickly changing gears to say that he "never exploited". He sent in a ticket to Kakao and tweeted them and was then unbanned within 2 hours. Source for this paragraph can be found here and begins from 02'24'00

One exploit that he DID admit to using was purchasing cash shop items like worker lodging on multiple servers and then using them all at once when the servers merged in order to have more lodging without spending CP. This may seem like not a huge issue, but for places like Trent with its high CP cost and Velia with its small limit to workers this suddenly becomes very useful. His defence for using this exploit was that he received a random whisper from another player and decided to test it out for himself rather than check with Kakao whether this would be allowed. Source for this paragraph can be found here

that kakao unbanned him, and he said that it was a mistake, i agree the second part is sketchy but works out because of
    Code:
    This all seems innocent enough and Kakao's ToS even allows people to test exploits in order to report them, however the following exploit and drama is what makes me doubt that he was just "testing" this out and that he had been using exploits for a long period of time.
    this part right here where he simply assumes that bladeboques is an exploiter because of what happens next, so i cant assume things but because this dude wrote a wall of text he can and he's right?

he then finishes with this

Code:
    http://i.imgur.com/XJNf1tU.png
    saying that this couldn't have been done on accident, while posting the screenshot of an exploiter "mastermind" that got 200k out of it, i also want to point out that he tried to get as much arguments as possible for everything bb did in his first spoiler while completely ignoring the 200k here..

Basically, banned, unbanned because apparently innocent and it was a mistake and no one uses it as an argument until the exploit comes back up, and to prove that he's guilty he posts the screenshot with kakao saying this couldn't absolutely ahve been a mistake while saying in his first few lines in the spoiler
    Code:
    tl;dr as the purpose of this thread is to prove without a doubt that a streamer did knowingly exploit and has not been banned by Kakao due to him being a "big" and "popular" Streamer
    ?? this guy message has no proof whatsoever about him purposefully exploiting ancient stone chamber or the investment nodes... if anything he also says this like he's 100% sure about it (Morrolan video talks about the exploit and the method he describes has nothing to do with this one.)

Code:
    It wasn't a bug, you set it up specifically before the server merge. You even admitted to doing it. Furthermore, how do you IGNORE a skilled worker since mid-January 2017? You had 68-89 workers, you don't ignore a level 30 skilled worker, especially when you're not even doing crates and focusing on +3 workers in towns.
    but then in the spoiler says
    Code:
    I am not accusing him of using this (he might have, but there's no evidence so I won't pursue it)
    (yep he's talking about the same thing)

But thank you for linking me that thread, i didnt see it but i just finished reading bbq post and noticed that he asked kakao to release clear data about what happend with HIS nodes, they didnt and this is why this discussion is happening right now,

Sorry to break it down for you but until kakao decides to be clear about this whole thing we simply dont know anything, all we talk about is assumptions, no real proof whatsoever or what really happened, yet you claim that there's.. mind linking it to me?

Until proof shows up you're just witch hunting someone trying to play the game, and if kakao was really consistent about what they say this threads (or in this messages) wouldn't exist, because witch hunting isn't allowed..

I really need you guys to realize that saying that someone is guilty without proof(that second post isn't proof, its so sketchy he claims one thing at the start and dismisses it in the post, the rest is just his mind working trying imagine everything that happened, thats it literally 0 proof lol) is bad, i hope you'll mature a bit so you wont have to deal with this IRL later on.

6. Saru

yes, reports from monday, tuesday and wednesday there. Reports from each time I personally was present in the guild house to screenshot and record the exploits.

Attached Files:

#286 Saru, Aug 3, 2017
  7. Seif

Code:
    It wasn't a bug, you set it up specifically before the server merge. You even admitted to doing it. Furthermore, how do you IGNORE a skilled worker since mid-January 2017? You had 68-89 workers, you don't ignore a level 30 skilled worker, especially when you're not even doing crates and focusing on +3 workers in towns.
    Code:
    This, with he fact that he said as shown above "from doing the nodes before merge?" proves that he planned to have multiple workers on the same node. Please don't confuse this with the Valencia banking exploit as this only required you to lose rank 1 and then gain it back, I am not accusing him of using this (he might have, but there's no evidence so I won't pursue it)
    Morrolan tv describes a completely different process that had nothing to do with server merges, his source was blade, which is worth as much as your "third party source", you have no proof whatsoever apart from mere "statements" coming from a player without proofs.
    you proceed to link an image saying that there's no way this could've been an exploit even thought the image had only 200k removed from the account, can you make out a clear and logical statement about why someone would exploit and risk a ban for 200k silvers? you can't, not because this couldn't have been an accident, but just because until you see data out of kakao you are just assuming things, like EVERYONE ELSE me included here, only difference being that you're trying to prove someone guilt without proofs :) you know the good ol innocent till proven guilty? pretty sure its an human right too, thank good people like you dont work in tribunals

8. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

Morrolan's video also has no source as he doesn't know how the exploit works, in fact the person who told him how the exploit supposedly works is BladeBoques. Now why would someone who has been claiming that the exploit happened by accident DESPITE Kakao saying this was impossible possibly tell the truth? I even clear up my interpretation of how the exploit works in this post here. If you're going to discredit my theory of how the exploit works because there's no evidence (which is true) then you must also do the same for how BladeBoques theorises how it works lest you appear biased. :)

You keep demanding for proof when it has been supplied, from the exploiter himself. You cannot disagree that he was exploiting for 1,000 tasks as this appears in videos he supplied himself. The only avenue open is to claim that he didn't do this intentionally which is disproved by Kakao stating that the exploit could NOT be done by accident. If you want to accuse others of being immature, perhaps focus on yourself first.

Did BladeBoques have two workers on ASC node for 1,000+ tasks? Yes.
    Did Kakao state that this exploit could not be done by accident? Yes.
    Does this mean BladeBoques exploited intentionally? Yes.

If you can disprove ANY of the three statements above, then let me know. It seems the only defence you have is that Kakao are wrong or lying, which means you are proposing that Kakao, the publisher of the game who have access to all player data, don't know as much as BladeBoques, a player of the game who doesn't even notice his workers.

Thank you, now would you mind explaining why your members continued to fight for 6 hours with these exploiters or perhaps why you Valkyrie exploited to keep them in the guild house? You admitted this yourself.

#288 Plunge, Aug 3, 2017
    Reigne Irkalla and Peisinoe like this.
  9. Peisinoe

Has no genuine argument so resorts to talking nonsense.... that was what you claimed others were doing earlier in the thread and now you have resorted to it. 100% a hypocrite.

10. Peisinoe

Proof that Plunge is a boy? Or another assumption?

11. Peisinoe

Why they can't publish your data
    Edit ConversationMark as UnreadStar ConversationLeave Conversation
    1. [​IMG]
      Peisinoe
      I'm sure your messages are errupting right now, but I thought I should message you as this may get lost in the sea of forum spam. Kakao EU will be operating under EU Data Protection regulations http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/. Over here we can't release any personal data we hold about people, but you can usually obtain any information they hold about you. Therefore your best chance is to ask them for a copy of any data they hold on you and then you can make it public yourself if you choose. It may be slightly different in Holland (I'm English), but as we're all governed by EU laws (for now) I would expect it to be the same.

Pei [img src="http://i.imgur.com/WG1w9vG.png" class="mceSmilie" alt="<3>
      Peisinoe, Jul 13, 2017
    I actually messaged Blade in response to his post to explain why EU Regulation prevents Kakao from making his data public as it would be in breech of privacy. But please continue to flog that particular horse; it has only been dead for 3 weeks.

Plunge likes this.
  12. Saru

Well it proved to be an effective method to remove them from the guild house by killing them. Were we not supposed to fight back then? When they all died and couldn't rez each other anymore they would close the game out so they could come back in on another channel, pearl rez and wait 15 mins until they could channel swap back in. As far as I know that first time with the valk was the only time a valk was present for any of the fights. I don't think (but am not positive) that they were kept from leaving the guild house by force. I am not sure how they could have gotten out the the house in the first place since they couldn't simply open the door and would have to duel someone and then be grabbed to get out.

13. Peisinoe

Damn, you actually provided proof of one of your statements. Congratulations, and thanks.

RoakOriginal likes this.
  14. Saru

whoops, accidentally replied to myself here

15. Peisinoe

with an opposing argument? :-P

16. Saru

Nah trying to edit a typo on the previous message to plunge and I guess I hit reply.

And the only thing I haven't been able to prove is something that doesn't exist.

AND AND Have you never seen the God Father? "Just when I thought I was out they pulled me back in." Making reference to his critic of my not leaving the good fight.

#296 Saru, Aug 3, 2017
    Peisinoe likes this.
  17. Spartakatz

sorry, no idea what you talk about, i didnt read the whole topic. i just see that a bunch of people glitching into some guild house, this is impossible to explain with "by accident", it's clearly using a bug with malicious intention.

about BB I still havent seen any proofs where you would clearly see he did it purely intentional and not by accident. the rest is just fantasy of forum people.

so unless you can 100% prove that boques did it by purpose (which you can't), those 72 hours are fine. for 100% intentional bug using (like a full guild glitching into a house), MUCH harsher punishments should be given.

you also see nicely again the attitude of the "BAN BB" dudes... they act like they only want exploit free game, but then they **** it up themselves. still so many people that complain about BB find this thing here cool... bunch of idiots.

18. Peisinoe

*Fully admits did not read thread.... inserts irrelevant white knight rant with insults.*

Good job.

Ventesa, Morwath and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  19. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

Kakao proved that long time ago already, by telling us - you couldn't do it accidently.

20. Reigne Irkalla

And people wonder why I browse the forum to relax - so entertaining here :)