1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are other guilds allowed to go into a guildhouse they don't own? Is this an exploit?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TheBladeEmbraced, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Asterotis

prymortal likes this.
  2. Saru

3. prymortal

prymortal Sorceress 61 NA

검사16.PNG
    dont make me have to domesticate you!
    2017-08-04_21447378.JPG

4. Saru

just so cute!

[​IMG]

prymortal likes this.
  5. Asterotis

Oshit, it's the National Guard!

It's a prank bro! Fafu Ackbar!

prymortal likes this.
  6. Asterotis

... Well, if I get cute clothes, you can totes domesticate me!

7. Foxiiic

Foxiiic DarkKnight NA

Fapu army reportin in [​IMG]

prymortal likes this.
  8. prymortal

prymortal Sorceress 61 NA

FAFU.png
    You get rags to start off with
    2017-08-04_21324922.JPG
    then leaves
    2017-08-04_21242031.JPG Then the fancy fancy if you sell enough pots
    2017-08-04_21063036.JPG
    2017-08-04_21447378.JPG

Asterotis likes this.
  9. Asterotis

Peisinoe and prymortal like this.
  10. Jeviven

11. Seif

Actually 40 people got unbanned, the only difference being that they're not a streeamer so they had no reason to share it with the public.
    it owu
    I didnt even follow boques before the whole drama happened , i've seen some of his videos when starting but im not even subbed to his youtube, witch hunting is wrong and thats what bothers me.
    and why would you "lolol" about that? if someone asks you do you know Morrolan? yeah you do.. if someone asks you do you know seif that one guy losing time in the forums? no of course not. this is a bad example i know but i dont know how to explain it in a better way, maybe i used the wrong word, lets change it to someone that is vastly known in the western bdo community rather than someone with a higher status
    She toggled an aimbot, she had a ****ing cheat appear on screen, thats being caught red handed, not boques going through his worker list and checking back after being called out, that's not enough to make somone guilty. is it enough to start a case on someone of course it is, does it mean you need to witch hunt that same guy for 3 whole weeks after the verdict has been handed out?? hell no it isn't if you want to know why he's not permabanned start bothering Kakao instead of shitting on one guy, you can try to pm cm yuki he answered to me one time, but i insulted kakao so he stopped, because nothing is gonna happen otherwise.

Oh and just one a thing, Clara didnt cheat. Clara is the imaginary friend who apparently installed the cheat on MissQGemini (the cheater) pc, clara doesnt exist. you should stop watching english videos if you cant understand whats happening.
    Lets take another example from cs:go, there was this one guy (he's still playing and still a pro) named Flusha, sometimes he had very strange movements and everyone thought he was a cheater, they tried to get him banned from competetive etc, valve didnt do anything to defend him UNTIL THE USERS had to find a way to prove that he wasnt a cheater so that the whole community would calm down, and they did, in the end a guy on youtube posted videos that could explain why his mouse movements were so strange, it was because of an ingame bug.
    Another similiar case would be Gosu (league streamer) incident a few months ago, this thread popped up on reddit and everyone started calling him out, i guarantee you the top posts you see now weren't the ones that were at the top when the thread had thousands of upvotes, everyone was calling him out, even his good ol friend doublelift (a pro player, a streamer at the time)
    said that he was 100% scripting, gosu has a youtube channel with 1m sub, constantly pulling 400-500k views per video, again, guess what happened? players had to ****ing go and debunk it once again, imagine what would've happened if the dude was a bdo streamer that had to deal with this community and kakao. literally EVERYONE was calling him out as a scripter, hell someone literally went to watch videos that were months old and happened to find another bug that made him look like a scripter till another video popped up that demonstrated it was just a pathing bug, not a script. and then everyone started defending him again, thats how fast people opinions can change..

Now all of those are examples that showed bugs happening(apart from the "clara" one as that has nothing to do with this, she had a ****ing cheat open on stream.) that looked like cheats but didnt have anything that showed a script open or something of the sort, i know those are bad examples that are not like blade case, but these are only pointed to you wakawaka, im pretty sure you would've been one of the guys hating on them just to change idea or completely ignore the post after they got debunked, you need to understand that when you have no rational proof you cant simply go around and accuse whoever you want.

12. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

So because I was wrong about how the exploit works it means that I'm wrong when I point out that: -
    • He had a level 30 skilled worker with 3 promotions on the node
    • He had 19 our of his 82 workers sitting at green and blue
    • He had the worker on that node for 1,000+ tasks
    • He had two workers on the node in a video from 12 days before the thread
    • Kakao stated that the exploit could NOT be re-created by accident.

First let's separate the two issues here so that we can deal with them one at a time. Do I have evidence that BladeBoques exploited? Yes, the evidence comes directly from his stream where you can clearly see two workers on one node. This is something I hope you will agree with as some of his supporters claim that no exploit happened.

Did he exploit intentionally? This is where I assume you disagree as MY (note how I said my, people who know how the exploit works exactly will be able to form their own statements) only evidence that the exploit was done intentionally is that Kakao made a statement in e-mail they sent out claiming that it was an accident. You dismiss this evidence by claiming that since Kakao have made mistakes in the past, then they are making a mistake here. This statement, as well as your previous arguments, use so many logical fallacies that I'm not sure which one to choose from. You're arguing that since the evidence comes from Kakao it can be dismissed because they've made mistakes in the past, you're arguing that since I was wrong about how the exploit is re-created it means that rest of valid arguments are wrong, you've argued that all there is evidence to show BladeBoques exploited intentionally it's not up to him to prove his innocence but rather the accuser and you're trying to appeal to me to dismiss the evidence because Kakao have made mistakes in the past.

I mean come on, you're trying to base your argument on points like them pushing back maintenance by an hour or typing out "if we decide to allow this in the future there will be limitations" as them going back on their word.

But ignore it all, ignore everything I've typed above and answer me this question please; let's pretend that Kakao didn't send out any e-mails at all.

If he wasn't exploiting intentionally, then why does someone who claims to be very knowledgeable about workers, has a lot of his income coming from his worker empire and even has multiple videos where he coaches people on how to set up perfect worker empires; have 19/82 workers sitting at green/blue? Here's proof that he had 82 workers at the time of his exploiting being discovered. Here is the source video for the image below. Here's a source image from March 2017 showing he had 70 workers then.

[​IMG]

So please explain to me how someone who has hired 12 new workers MINIMUM (as he could of fired some workers) since March doesn't notice two workers on a node he considers VERY important (as it's a needed item to make Yuria weapons which you cans ee clearly he makes in large quantities in his B2B videos).

Please don't mistake my replies as me trying to convince you otherwise, I just want to keep ANY threads that shows how Kakao didn't follow their ToS and handled the punishment of an exploiter badly purely because he's a streamer. :)

Davloh, Wakawaka and Peisinoe like this.
  13. Wakawaka

Hey seif that was the quotation marks were for in the very beginning. I just say "clara".

So there was another boques that maintain his account? Twin brother of his? Surprisingly that managed to put 2 workers in one resource.

14. Seif

Find me a single post of mine where i say he wouldn't be dumb enough to open his worker list, or where i even say MorrolanTV said this or that so it must be true, i just said that he was trying to be reasonable about the whole thing, meanwhile the only thing you said in this thread is "oh but there's that one clip or image with two workers, but clara did it, hey its clara, clara doesnt even exist, you realize this, right?" stop putting words in my mouth.
    Most importantly show me where morrolan said that proof is needed, he didnt say it. he said that in (so that you understand) HIS opinion he was innocent, he has his own opinion which might sound like mine, the only difference being i belive that blade is innocent because there's simply no other proof that makes me wonder if he's guilty or not, was this any other game with a capable company i would've thought that he was guilty after his first ban, reason being that if it was a capable company he wouldn't have been banned to start with. believe so much in kakao statements? Good, shut up and accept their righetous punishments too.

I also want to point out how you're joking (along with your pals) about proofs, proofs are definitely needed if you want to ban someone that hardly, if your proof was enough (it isnt, saying the same thing over and over again wont make your proof more proofy than it already is) blade would've been permabanned already, as far as you know kakao could've banned him and a bunch of other people just to make some of you guys shut up because you're literally spreading the forums with aids, by looking at the avatars of somepeople here i cant help but feel bad for how much time you're losing (me too, in fact im going to sleep and probably stay away from the forums for the rest of the month, till you guys can go back to school)
    You're not asking for justice here, you're asking to lynch someone because you dont like him or like drama,at this point i dont even know honestly, this entire topic shows that you guys do not in fact care about exploiters, saying "Blade exploited for 7 months and got a 72 hour ban must mean that naga just need a one minute ban" just goes to show how biased you are, have fun guys, im staying away from here till kakao decides to actually stop this mindless,braindead witch hunting or as i said already, wait for the end of summer so that you guys will actually have something more important to care about.

15. Peisinoe

16. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

Isn't the whole point of witch hunting to find a witch? BladeBoques is a witch, you're just stating that he became a witch by accident. :)

Peisinoe and Morwath like this.
  17. Wakawaka

They already confirmed it can't be an accident. It must be done by perpetrator. If it was an ACCIDENT then everyone will be using the same patch and the result will more likely not less than 50. Your defense with regarding that matter is that "there must be more". They could of not feed the worker hence the low turn out.

Whatever he said that it wasn't using stamina is BS. We seen the video showing in detail that the worker WAS using stamina or had his stamina down.

18. Reigne Irkalla

Morrolan and the rest of the other BDO streamers have been taking a backseat, noncommittal approach to the situation. Basically none of them want to alienate followers who also follow BB. Simple. Internet. Politics.

Wakawaka likes this.
  19. mad

mad Witch 61 EU

life is not black and white princess you have the full right to dislike something but endorse it in a different flavour. W/e we are the hypocrites. Seems quite funny to be fair looking at the video I get laughs and laughs make people happy. Don't be a party pooper if the crowd likes it we should roll with it. Same as we like streamers so we keep them around.

20. Spartakatz

yep it was quite funny, and nobody gained any unfair advantage. same with a poop blue worker on one of the shittiest nodes ingame. the ban-fanatics just lost all their sense of what's a real exploit and what's worth a harsh punishment, that's why I wrote that. still waiting for the guys who create "ban guild house invaders" avatars.