1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are other guilds allowed to go into a guildhouse they don't own? Is this an exploit?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TheBladeEmbraced, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Wakawaka

So I guess we all agreed. The ban should be proportionate to the amount of time the exploit was used. So Nagas used it for less than an hour. They should be ban for 1 minute or 2 tops. Sounds fair especially if you compare a 7 month exploit / 72 hour ban.

No one disagrees with the ban. Just the proper amount should be considered.

2. Morwath

Morwath Blatov Archer EU

They aren't invaders, they are rapefugees.
    Also, guild houses aren't safe zones, maybe they aren't supposed to be safe?

I doubt Kakao believes in equality.

3. Spartakatz

that's just another bunch of pure nonsense, you're making yourself ridiculous.

their team will not only look at "duration of exploit" like some apes, they will look at the whole situation, including the infos that nobody here in the forum actually has, and then ban accordingly.

nobody cares what the kids here think "should" be.

4. DesertBandit

TFW YOU OPEN THE DOOR DURING A SHARKNADO AND THE SHARK GETS IN AND YOU TRY TO CLOSE THE DOOR BUT HE KILLS ALL YOUR GUILD AND LETS THE OTHER SHARKS IN

Kyouki and Peisinoe like this.
  5. Wakawaka

Then that is not proper way to use their TOS which was originally intended to permaban exploiters to stop it from happening. That smells like favoritism to me.

I mean if they perma ban the first time this conversation would not even happen. Nagas will be somewhere close to Termian beach where they will ERP more likely and that's the end of it. 40 cheaters are gone.

That "SHOULD" be their TOS which we all signed.

Peisinoe likes this.
  6. Spartakatz

The intention of the ToS aren't hard to understand. It's the same everywhere. You don't want cheaters that make many billions of silver. You don't want people being able to influence your own gameplay by using glitches and unwanted gameplay.
    When no other player has a disadvantage, and the "exploiter" doesn't have any real advantage, it's really so unimportant and no "exploit" in the general meaning of that word. Because there is nothing to "exploit", no real gains.

Picking just 2-3 words out of the whole ToS is nonsense. Sit back and think: did player XY intentionally make effort to misuse a bug, and did he get significant advantage of it? Or not?

You guys seem all to have sticks in your asses pretty deep.

7. Wakawaka

Wait is there a clause regarding that matter? Tell me exactly where does that say.

You wanna take that advice of yours and get yours out of your ass?

8. Snowden

watch out these old rolling exploit

whos the guy at the first comment that tells him this is a great guide?

#368 Snowden, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
    Kyouki, Peisinoe and Saintic like this.
  9. Spartakatz

it's just common sense. but tell me, what's an exploit for you, and why should it be forbidden in the first place?

if someone would use an exploit that lasts 10 seconds, but he gains 100 billions out of it, you also think he should get a 1 second ban and all is fine?

10. Wakawaka

Lol common sense on a set of rules that Kakao ask players to sign. I'm sure it is strict rules and everyone understands it.

I prefer them all getting perma ban in accordance with their Terms Of Service. No excuse like well I only use my aimbot once and shot this guy in the head and the rest "I played fairly".

11. Seif

I never said the exploit didnt happen, what im saying here was it on purpose? or no? who knows? definitely not you, nor me, until then its not, i really, really, really need you guys to realize this lol, real proof =/= imaginary stories brainstormed after looking at some screenshots.
    By the way your arguments were based on Yes. Yes. Yes. thats what i had to answer to.

This, right here. was wrong about how the exploit is re-created it means that rest of valid arguments are wrong,
    Every argument you pour out is simply a work of your imagination, you see something and you make a story out of it, doesnt make it
    t a n g i b l e proof

Man honestly im just really annoyed and going away from here, think what you want, witch hunt for how much you want, the thing that instantly catched my eye was this
    Code:
    , you're trying to base your argument on points like them pushing back maintenance by an hour
    belive it or not, i just left it there for you, i know you write well, i wasnt sure you were going to use it simply because there was nothing else there you could answer to, thats why i left it there. hell no im not gonna ignore this, can we define the "past" in mistakes in the past? You tell me. pretty sure it wasn't long ago, im simply following the pattern here, kakao constantly makes mistakes, no matter how you look at it, you can't deny that. today im pretty sure some npc left the game for no reason, but duh thats already 5 hours ago, past is past.
    Bladeboques didnt try to prove his innocence? weren't you literally the first one to jump and fuel the hate train when he actually tried to prove it? the only way to do so would be kakao releasing his worker data, which he asked right here in the forums, under everyone eyes.

What does this have to do with the exploit? what if he actually didnt see them? no way in this world, again you joke about me assuming things, but at the same time you assume this could never happen?

as for this

how do you know that he still thinks that this node is very important? are you assuming this based on 4 month old video?
    then you proceed to write

Kakao didn't follow their ToS and handled the punishment of an exploiter badly purely because he's a streamer

What? i thought those were things of the past, and now kakao doesnt make mistakes anymore they're never wrong right? and what about the other 40 people that were banned? streamers too?
    if you think that what they said about the worker exploit is true you simply can't go around saying they didnt follow their tos, or can you?
    You need to realize that literally your (with your i mean you and a bunch of people shitting out the same thing over and over again) only proof is based on you thinking that blade did something, you realize this is not proof right? i might sound repetitive but if you go and look back on this thread this is literally all you guys can say, now i also just realized that you're basing everything you're trying to attack him with on a video thats 4 months old?
    there's only one thing about all of this that is actually a big 100% confirmed thing and that is = you dont know, i dont know, no apart from kakao and blade know what happened, there's no way im gonna explain what another user did, how would this be possible?

Witch hunting is a bad thing, the whole point of it wasn't t find a witch, they dont exist, it was to ruin "witches" lifes and put them on fire.
    im saying that you guys are like the church in the good ol times always trying to find a new thing to hate on.
    Actually
    straight outta wikipedia, try to modify some words and it will literally fit you guys perfectly.
    P.s. before you answer in a stupid way to this last joke (maybe with one of those links that you think are fun, when they aren't, especially if you go around calling other hypocrits, or joke about my assumptions just to go assume things your self
    Kakao made mistakes on the past so i cant judge them? good, dont base your stories on things that happened 4 months ago on blade b2b videos.
    Valid arguments? where? who deemed them valid? You? or the same bunch of people that like whatever you say? Lol
    you've argued that all there is evidence to show BladeBoques exploited intentionally it's not up to him to prove his innocence but rather the accuser and you're trying to appeal to me to dismiss the evidence because Kakao have made mistakes in the past.
    When he tried to ask for his data to be released to the public you were the first one to answer, writing some stories n such, kakao didnt release his worker/node data, but this doesnt matter, in a post where he asked for it to be released you were the first one to answer without proofs whatsoever, wrong arguments, saying kakao didnt follow their tos because he was a streamer but then basing half of your story on kakao statement that this couldn't have been an accident, lets not talk about how you proceed to quote my 1 hour maintenace thingy when i clearly wrote "IF WE WANT TO BE PICKY". come on, dude
    I know i said i had to go away but you answered the exact moment i was about to leave so i had to, otherwise who would've know some people could've actually believe your bs.

Last but not least. my only argument here is that you have no real proofs of him exploiting, which as of now, its still true. everything you said was a story that you think its true.

But. Morrolan. Did. A. Video. So. What's. Your. Point. Here?

again, like everything else on this topic you're basing what you say on what you think happened, go to every streamer and try and ask them why they didnt talk about it, then you can actually go around and claim things that other people said.

#371 Seif, Aug 3, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  12. Spartakatz

I have the same opinion, real cheaters should be permabanned, without doubt.

But I also know that people in forum exaggerate a lot and it's full of misinformation.

On the other hand, if your aimbot is so bad that he never hits (like a blue worker on a bad node), I would have no problem with it at all.

13. Wakawaka

It wasn't an exaggeration, definitely not a misinformation when Kakao specifies it as an exploit and it can't be an accident.

Now you are making up an excuse to cheat. How would you know that he didn't fix the aimbot or better yet how you know at the first sight of an another exploit, he won't use it?

If i find an exploit with the banking system and so I can steal 1c per every transaction. That just 1c who cares, right?

14. Allecarius

You do know he has a spot in BDOTv. He's a lock now. The only question I have is this. If I exploit, but I am featured in a streamer's video, does that give me streamer immunity?

15. Morwath

Morwath Blatov Archer EU

You have to buy streamer pack first.

Wakawaka and Allecarius like this.
  16. Savasa

19 pages of arguing about which exploiters deserve a ban more :D

Kyouki likes this.
  17. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

I've read through your post and you've done exactly what every BladeBoques support has done before, refuse to answer my question about his workers. All you've done is raise your hands in the air, shaken them about and wailed "You have no proof" without answering me so I see no reason to answer the points you bring up. If you can't do me the justice of replying to my questions, why should I do the same for you?

I do however see two quips that I'd like others to notice when reading your reply.

So Kakao know what happened according to you, however when they say that the exploit could not be replicated by accident they suddenly DON'T know what happened? Ah, the classic hypocrisy displayed by all BladeBopques supporters.When it support their argument it's fine, when it disproves it then it no longer applies.

I have no proof that he exploit happened, but your firsts sentence admits that the exploit did happen. Wow! This has been a whirlwind of hypocrisy! That's right readers! BladeBoques did exploit, but I have no proof that he did exploit. Kakao cannot be trusted as they've made mistakes in the past but they are also the only ones who know what happened. Up next, we interview the two workers who appeared on the screen of BladeBoques as he was streaming to ask them, sincerely, whether they were on the same node!

Ventesa, Wakawaka and Peisinoe like this.
  18. Grizabella

And the answer is ALL of them. And ALL of them should be banned the same length of time, namely the one in the ToS.

Kyouki, Peisinoe and Plunge like this.
  19. Lakiya

This is still going? Jesus christ.

Ill be back to read after my coffee is ready. Smh

20. Lakiya

I was actually enchanting but that was my horse training toon :P