1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are other guilds allowed to go into a guildhouse they don't own? Is this an exploit?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TheBladeEmbraced, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Saru

Again the killing of players is immaterial... the abuse of non-standard game mechs, without reporting it is the violation and the exploit.

And if this GvG you're having against people in their crafting clothes is the most interesting you've had no wonder you're bored enough to keep coming back. We have no problem GvG-ing nagas outside of the guild house, but the one time they actually tried they died a lot, then decided to go back to the guild house. We welcome GvG. Speak with a guild officer to set up one outside of the building

2. RoakOriginal

Imo there is a bit of difference between glitch caused by 2 sides (both guilds causing it together during fight, gaining nothing and just killing each other in different place) and months of repeatable resource exploiting... First i'd give few days to both sides at most... Second is perma without hesitation...

Peisinoe and Kyouki like this.
  3. Asterotis

Yes they do! They get endless entertainment! :D

4. Krosa Kaine

You've... Never really studied the tactics of war have you? A lot, if not most of a war is fought off the frontlines. Razing resupplies, and burning fields as well as killing the youths of an enemy nation to keep them from being allowed to grow into able bodied adults to bolster the ranks of an army is common practice for most wars not fought during the technological era.

The point wasn't who or how fast the enemy was slain, the fun aspect of the "Fighting" was certainly moreso when the Legion tried to retake their guild home. What I find the most stimulating is the ebb and flow of the overall tactics used at each new engagement. To me, the guerilla style raid is a lot more entertaining, especially when it gets countered by new tactics the next day.

5. Saru

Since the people who are in the house crafting are not fighting I am not sure how the issue was caused by EL. Without a video or a screenshot as proof of the statement that a valk tried to suction them into the house I will take that as a lie. And something Nagas is trying to use to negate their culpability. On the other hand, we have a video that nagas shared them selves that has them using duels to glitch through walls

DesertBandit likes this.
  6. Wakawaka

Well there is also a video of BB doing exploit what you guys do with that information?

7. Saru

Again this is immaterial to the debate, which I will reiterate again... You used non-standard game mech to glitch through walls into a place you were not allowed to go, thus violating the ToS.

8. Aldecia

Aldecia Sorceress 62 EU

Please try to hold more than 1 thought in your heads at the same time.

Firstly, I hope everyone agrees that exploiters that do it knowingly should get the hammer, yes? Good. If we agree to this, there are three (well..) stances to take from there:
    1) Since BB didnt get perma, there will no longer be any permabans in this game. Result: Everything goes to **** and we can all just go play something else.
    2) BB is treated as an exception to the rule and perma bans keep being administered as needed.
    3) They reverse their decision and give BB the hammer. All other exploiters also get a fat hammer.

Now, I'd like 3) to happen as much as I bet almost everyone. But I also know that it most likely will not because the world is not equal and money will always be able to buy people preferable treatment. That leaves us with two options, 1) or 2). Of those two realistic options, which one is the preferable one? I know which one I'd pick.

9. Saru

Again immaterial to the debate... Which is should exploiters using non-standard game mechs to glitch through walls into a place they were not allowed to go, thus violating the ToS be banned? Saying but what about BB not getting banned is trying to distract from that point that exploiters should be banned

10. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

I simply don't consider it an exploit, if there is no gain.
    While people were mad about "trade exploit", because it made stuff easy and fast back in the days... but you still can roll around with trade goods and ignore your overweight, yet nobody cares, since there is no real benefit from doing so anymore.
    I thought they are Angels delivering divine punishment, when Kakao failed to do so.

11. Enjun

Again the double standard, one person is crucified for using an exploit, but others is not, Im 110% for people being banned for exploiting. And this is an exploit, if you crucified BladeBoques on the matter, Nagas should be crucified in a similar result. The exploit in question is glitching through walls/doors you would not normally be able to do, and you are using the exploit with malicious intent unfortunately. Your justification is "Im fighting exploiter with exploits", still makes you guilty for exploiting, which is bad.

Desado likes this.
  12. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

The violation of Articles 12.1.3. (Use of unauthorized programs), 12.1.4. (Use of Exploits), 12.1.5. (Threats to the provision of the Services), 12.1.7. (Modification of the Game Client), 12.1.8. (Selling Account(s) or item(s)), 12.1.9. (Violation of law) shall qualify as a Default under Article 17.3. (Termination for cause) and justify the permanent ban of any involved Account as well as any Account owned by the User and the immediate termination of the Agreement for cause by Kakao Games Europe.

ANY use of exploit shall warrant a permanent ban, that is the rule that is written in the now defunct ToS. The members from Naga who used this exploit openly admit to using it and therefore warrant a PERMANENT ban, however they also claim that the first person to use this exploit was a member from ExploitLegion which means that member also warrants a PERMANENT ban. HOWEVER, as BladeBoques and 39 other people exploited, and in the case of BladeBoques for at least 7 months, then ANY permanent ban dished out by Kakao for this situation PROVES that they are treating streamers like BladeBoques differently and shows CLEAR favouritism.

You can stop trying to deflect past the fact that BladeBoques exploited now by pointing out that people are trying to exonerate Naga. Message him and claim your "free" episode of Bum2Billionairae now!* *All information provided in these videos is subjected to the creator not having any knowledge and will require the use of exploits.

Peisinoe and Reigne Irkalla like this.
  13. Saru

That makes no sense... So making money is the only way an exploit is an exploit? by that logic all those hackers from the beginning of the game should be allowed back since all they did was fly around the world and pk. How about we say the are getting a war score out of it, as their gain, since they are unwilling to gvg us outside of the guild house and faced with geared players

14. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

If they are already inside, what prevents you from equiping your gear and killing them?

Peisinoe likes this.
  15. Saru

Like I said in an earlier post, Nagas saying that a valk used the suction skill to get them into the guild house is a lie that they are telling to try and negate their culpability. We have video evidence from every time they have come into the guild house, and the only time a valk suction was used was after they had entered the house.

16. Saru

The fact that 1. Many people who are crafting there are on alts, who have no gear and 2. when attacked with ults by 5 people who are prepared to come in and attack by glitching into the house on a diff channel then switching channel inside the guild house it is unlikely that even if you are on your main you are going to live long enough to get your gear on.

After we come back we clear them out, they rez, go to a diff channel and repeat the process again. Interestingly, since these post started and the debate about them exploiting happened, they haven't come back.

17. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

Perhaps instead of blindly supporting an exploiter you should try reading simple English, let me help you!

Here I state that Naga deserves a permanent ban. If what they said is true, which has been confirmed by you, then your Valkyrie member deserves a permanent ban as well. As BladeBoques and 39 other exploiters were only given 72 hour suspensions, then the MAXIMUM punishment that should be given to Naga AND your Valkyrie member is 72 hours.

It doesn't matter who exploited first, ione of your members exploited so they therefore deserve to be permanently banned as well. Any disagreement with this means YOU are not willing to follow the same ToS that you are demanding Naga be punished by. I'm not surprised as you are a member of ExploitLegion.

:)

Peisinoe likes this.
  18. DesertBandit

Please like and subscribe :3 and tell zooey not to pull anyone in anymore walls

19. Wakawaka

standard to get 2 workers in one resource?

Well it should be appropriate punishment since the other did it for 7 months exploiting. The 5 minute video should warant a 2-3 second ban.

Kyouki likes this.
  20. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

You know that you can craft in towns and nobody will kill you there?