1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are other guilds allowed to go into a guildhouse they don't own? Is this an exploit?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by TheBladeEmbraced, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Saru

And as I stated and without trying to insult you, no valk member tried to pull them into the guild house. When the valk used the skill, they were already inside. A zerker used lava piercer to get through the door. The valk member suctioned him to keep him from running away when he ran out of pots (Which you can hear him yelling in the video).

That being said, even if they got into the house by mistake, them coming back and using a wall glitch to continue to come into the house for the last 4 days is clear intent to break the ToS

#101 Saru, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  2. Saru

Really? I have tried not call you dumb yet because that isn't fair debating tactics, but really? You can only craft guild items in the guild house

3. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

And who said, you have to craft guild items? D:<
    Honestly, I hope every single guild with "grief" exploit legion in every possible way.

Yuusayn likes this.
  4. FrozenReaper

FrozenReaper Archer 62 EU

so does you can hear BB saying "i dont know how did this happend" for 3months lul

Yuusayn likes this.
  5. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

Zerker used an exploit to get into the house as he wouldn't be able to enter otherwise.

Valkyrie used an exploit to keep the zerk in the house.

Permanent bans for the Zerker and Valk if the ToS are to be followed, anything more than a 72 hour suspension shows BladeBoques was given preferential treatment. Any disagreement with these statements shows that you want one rule for ExploitLegion and one rule for others. Thanks for trying! :)

Peisinoe likes this.
  6. Saru

See now it just seems like you don't actually care about exploiting, but more with messing with EL

7. DesertBandit

BAN THE MASSES , PURGE NEW EDEN

Reigne Irkalla likes this.
  8. Wakawaka

There is no way the Nagas should get a 72 hour ban. The past exploiters did a 7 month period and got 72 hours.

Nagas on video was less than 5 minutes. The ban should be at least 72 seconds. EQUAL TREATMENT.

Kyouki, Morwath and DesertBandit like this.
  9. Enjun

Unfortunately, that is flawed logic, an exploit is a glitch or a bug that is used intentionally, it appears in this case Nagas used the exploit intentionally multiple times, so the Valks accidental usage of it is a non matter, if an accidental/unknowing usage of a glitch happens then half of every population of every game would be banned.

10. Saru

So the Valk using one of his skills to fight an enemy is now bannable? What if the zerker had grabbed him? Is that bannable too?

11. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

See now, it seems you don't actually care about exploiting, but more about your own safety. Otherwise, you would ask Kakao for permaban for your dear BB.

Kyouki and Yuusayn like this.
  12. DesertBandit

I approve this message

13. Enjun

Cuckao handed out their punishments, They banned 3 people permanently and gave 40 people including BladeBoques a 72 hour ban. Seeing how people are supporting exploiters in this case, but crucified Blade for exploiting, just shows people that its not about exploiting but a vendetta for Blade.

14. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

Sorry, do you have access to brain pattern scans that show that Naga intended to intentionally enter the house and it didn't happen by accident? Do you have brain thought readers that show each member was thinking "Hey, we are committing an exploit here! I choose to continue doing this" and weren't thinking "Cool, we can get inside! Must be because we're at war!".

You can paint one side as exploiters and not do the same for the other side, both guilds were doing things they shouldn't have been able to do. The correct thing to do if someone exploits into your guild house is to record it and report AS PER THE TOS; NOT fight them back and prevent them from leaving an area they shouldn't be in and then choosing to cry on the forums after.

Valk shouldn't be able to pull someone back into a house that they can't enter in the first place. if Naga exploited then so did your Valk, any disagreement with this shows that you are happy with ExploitLegion continuing to exploit and only want others to be punished. Both sides exploited therefore both sides get punished. You can't prove that Naga INTENTIONALLY wanted to exploit, so therefore you either punish both sides or you don't.

The ToS doesn't leave room for interpretation as to whether the culprit REALLY intended to exploit, if you do something that can't be done through normal gameplay then you are exploiting. Both sides exploited therefore both sides get punished. End of story.

Do you mind pointing out where people have stated that Naga shouldn't be punished? Even the Naga members posting in this thread admit that they should be punished. Please don't lie in order to protect and exploiter like BladeBoques. :)

Peisinoe likes this.
  15. Wakawaka

Oh noes another "accident" from the same guild about an exploit!

That can't be a freaking coincidence.

Peisinoe likes this.
  16. Saru

Hmmm that is some kind of bad logic, but again not relevant to the argument, which is as stated above that the killing of players isn't the point or the exploit. The point is using non-standard game mechs to glitch through walls is an exploit and violation of the ToS. It is when you run out of arguments that you turn to its ok to exploit b/c you are punishing an accused exploiter. That doesn't make any sense. Exploiting is exploiting and if you truly cared about it, you'd call for the ban of these players in addition to BB, as others have done here.

And since I craft there on a sub level 50 toon my safety isn't really a concern

#116 Saru, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  17. Enjun

Of course I do, as I am God, as everyone already knows. But seriously, if they left once after it happen and never did it again, then of course its a happy accident, we can continue on with our lives, but as was stated in the original post, it was done multiple times, thus an intentional exploit, while the Valk appears to have only done it once as an accident, I could be wrong, but the evidence is pointing in the direction that I am right.

18. Morwath

Morwath Kunoichi EU

Yeah, I hold grudge for BB, never heard about him before he exploited - lul.
    It's completly different tho, Cuckao "punishments" haven't followed Cuckao ToS, so community simply don't accept it. When we talk about Nagas, then their "exploit" is less than issue, unlike previous not punished exploiters, Nagas have no gains from their "exploit". Also, punishing them anyway would be unfair, because true exploiters weren't punished.

Peisinoe and Kyouki like this.
  19. Saru

He doesn't pull him back in on purpose, if the guy was every actually out of the house. He used a standard Valk skill to fight an opponent. But I see your point.

20. Saru

Again we already talked about this, gains are immaterial to exploiting. And even if they were, their gains are in guild score. Further, are you suggesting that b/c of one inconsistency in the ToS we should give up on the ToS? Why are you even here then?