1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are People so uncaring about other they cannot put their stuff away

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Amieelee, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

The people they seem to like to leave there stuff out are like little kids drop it at the door and walk away. Is it so hard to put your ship away when not using it? The one that say I might need to call for it well can leave it out but does not need to be at the dock. Guild ship park for 3 days at the dock really you have your Owen dock that no one can use but a guild ship also you can put it away at the wharf manager or just move it away. One that say I going out again well when you leave it for an hour that is not I am going out again. It not hard to take it out and if the ship were put away people would not have a hard time leaving the dock.

Despins and Jena like this.
  2. Predestination

#2 Predestination, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    Truthonly and Vortexii like this.
  3. Vortexii

You should advocate for a simple fix like the fishing toggle to pass through boats and make them invisible when in close range.

4. MADE

Why would I waste my time on doing extra actions, especially actions that's (in any decent game) the game developers responsibility to handle in the first place?

Vortexii likes this.
  5. Vortexii

It would be respectful to other players and a very simple task. However, that is correct this is a developer issue.

Truthonly likes this.
  6. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

surly did not know that it take so long to stand at warf Manager and do 1 click

GamePois0n likes this.
  7. Vortexii

It's a PVP game that encourages toxic behavior between it's customers. The game caters to an audience that has a healthy dose of profanity and racism in the server chat constantly.

Why wouldn't these people be inconsiderate about boats. It's the "player base" Pearl Abyss caters to.

Jinoro likes this.
  8. GamePois0n

GamePois0n PootyPoot Ranger 61 NA

just make the area around the whalf red zone, easy fix, put it away or get your trade goods destroyed

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.
  9. Vortexii

No griefer will be able to abuse that, great idea.

10. Truthonly

I'm with you all the way and i go further: Empathy, responsability, moral and true fellowship truly are at a very low level these days not just in online games. Peace.

11. Factorial

There are literally human trash out here that won't wear a mask to save lives during a fricking pandemic because of their fReEdOm.

So yeah, this boils down to being pearl abyss' fault. They suck at certain design mechanics.

Joungf and GnatGoSplat like this.
  12. ghoulz666

I'll honestly give this stupid company money if they add in an option to freakin hide all of these houses and boats and make the hide other players option actually work.

13. MADE

Well I don't do ship play, but I'm pretty sure it's more than 1 click. BDO's UI isn't that userfriendly...

14. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

at wharf Manager and it 1 click to put boat away not rocket science

Smileybones likes this.
  15. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

This topic illustrates that not only people don't care but they even have the guts to shift the blame to others as an excuse for their total lack of manners.

Truely pathetic.

Despins likes this.
  16. NoobGamersBerlin

PA just have to expand the safe zone and you can simply drive thru ships and a different spawn point for guild ships would be nice.

Eonias likes this.
  17. Waifu_Hunter

I'd eat people I mean naturally I'd prefer some other animal but given a choice between people or starving, tough luck for my neighbors lol!

18. Desert Weasel

Hey now.
    That's a precious few seconds there!
    Time is money!

19. GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat DarkKnight 62 NA

This doesn't even begin to scratch the surface at how inconsiderate people can be. Only when there are penalties for inconsiderate behavior will we see such behavior reduced.

I think it would be fun to have buyable cannons similar to the Terrmian event one that players can use to blow up unoccupied ships from shore.

Jinoro likes this.
  20. Amieelee

Amieelee Valkyrie 63 NA

Then we are wasting a lot by being on here instead of putting your stuff away