1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are pve Channels coming?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by padds, Sep 15, 2017.

1. flukeSG2

flukeSG2 Tamer 62 NA

WOW, talk about a load of ********, lol! Baseless opinions. Black Desert isn't having any trouble surviving as is. The servers are filled during peak hours, there are no problems with population.

This **** is hilarious! A vocal minority of "PvE" players cry about getting PK'd. If you actually played the game you would know that.

There was never any mass exodus of players from the game. I've been here actively from the start and I know for a fact that this is all horseshit.

Basing player population on chicken parts, hahaha holy **** dude, did you get high just before writing this?!

#561 flukeSG2, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    Ad Astra likes this.
  2. Algaliarept

Delightful, just delightful:) Lets undermine and slander someone instead of ackn- oh hell why bother, XD look who I'm talking to!
    Carry on and all that with your vitriolic drivel. No sense in trying to talk sense into a poppet.

Moving on, in regards to the OP the community can feel however it wants.
    Its well and truly up to the company at the end of the day, and none of us can do much if anything about it. It will either arrive or it won't.
    But one can never truly say never because one doesn't know the future and if they did, I doubt they'd be playing a silly little game like being an internet "gangster."

3. Ad Astra

Ad Astra Maehwa NA

He has a point though. People who say on the forums that PK is rampant are in denial. They do not even realize their own peers usually kill them more often than high levels do because they are competing for the same resources that everyone else is. There is no stop to the end of complaints about needing PvE channels, but the number of people getting killed on average is probably lower than the actual population playing. Take Cal 02 for example (the channel I believe has the most PKing simply because RPers dedicate it their home and make themselves easy targets), the worst case of mass PK I saw there was when Dremlock was cutting them up like dead weeds, and even that was in spurts, not every day.

Most people claiming they get killed in wagons is an exaggeration. The individuals claiming high levels always kill them at grind spots is not even common. I have seen more organized PvP on that channel out of retaliation than I have because somebody just 'wanted' to. There is no need for PvE channels, especially with the added bonus...! That people claim BDO is a mindless grind anyway. You literally have all the PvE you could ever want and it needs no additional space for it.

Columba, flukeSG2 and Tinman2017 like this.
  4. Algaliarept

I never said anything in regards to wheather he had a point or not I was simply referring to his response. But I suppose one can only expect so much. I’m not actively taking sides in the PVE vs PVP players debate as of right now. More of a middle ground honestly.

#564 Algaliarept, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  5. Ad Astra

Ad Astra Maehwa NA

I will probably be in the minority here but his response did not bother me because this point, the counter claims to PvP are so outrageous I find it painful quite honestly.

flukeSG2 likes this.
  6. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

PVE channels are for wussies! Stop with this already go play dungeon and dragons!

7. Columba

Pk is not a problem in this game imho. Very easy to avoid and mechanics discourage it. Certainly not worth the effort or risk of creating pve channels

Ad Astra likes this.
  8. LogicaI

^ this. /thread

Columba and Ad Astra like this.
  9. Algaliarept

Yes, quite the trash fire.

10. Capitaine Courage

Biologic competition, that's what I say since .... the beginning, to people who are in denial and say the game is not competitive because it doesn't meet the requirements of sport competition, the only one they know and can grasp, without understanding that there are numerous forms.

flukeSG2 and Ad Astra like this.
  11. Tokigare

Tokigare XxSassyxX Shai NA

I wonder if you guys will get this thread up to 40 pages...

Kusaragii likes this.
  12. DAOWAce

^

PvE servers when?

13. Dakotan

I play this game for the pve/lifeskilling. I love the beauty, exploring, quests, clothes, pets, etc. I am not a grinder. So instead of making pve channel, why not just give us a button to click that allows us to be free from pvp/pkers. That way people who want to enjoy full content on the pve side can feel comfortable leveling over 50, not have to look over their shoulder, (which I, for one, find that not relaxing at all). I think the pvpers don't want this because it messes with there ability to screw pve players. You pvpers can kill the crap outta each other, you like that great, I want the choice to play the way I'd like too. This game is lovely......up until..........you already know what I'm going to say.

AlexHuaTIan likes this.
  14. Lukasz

should name them LEFTISTS only channel

15. AlexHuaTIan

competition in an mmo is just no lifing

Im just like that guy. But I cant seem to do it better than him.

16. REdaccs

30 pages of this nonsense still going on ?

17. Nevaee

Yuuup. Checking for PvE Channels. Will log on again as soon they are there.

AlexHuaTIan likes this.
  18. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 62 NA

They are all PVE channels, except Valencia6, but honestly it is better place to PVE then any other channel because its not as crowded and nobody is karma bombing lol

19. Gramms

well i come back to the game 2 weeks ago, i was on sausan pirates even nagas, never had a pk coming to me or got a griefer or a karma bomber, nothing happen, sometimes someone random comes to my spot try to grind and i kill him or got killed if i loose i swap channel... simple, pve channel would be worst. i see ppl playing this since release dont even know what skill to use to grab someone on pvp

20. Harpoon1972

I'm sorry, but this is clearly the wrong game for you - nothing personal. BDO at it's very core depends on the fact, that it is NEVER safe to do PVE content. If we had the chance to opt out of it, how would you:

1. Kill enemy horse tamers, thereby controlling the horse market?
    2. Keep enemy players from getting boss gear by attacking them before they reach Kzarka / Karanda etc.?
    3. Kill members of enemy guilds while they are fishing, to keep the number of their shards and memfrags low (thereby making sure, that their gear is worse than yours?)

This game is about allies and enemies.

flukeSG2 likes this.